Pick one

pick one

pain proof pill if it also regenerates cells. It makes the disease pill worthless. Otherwise the disease pill.

Money Pill

Future pill. Has a lot of versatility that can be used to duplicate other pill effects.

what about this?

>Wish pill is the only one worth anything

Wish pill is seriously overpowered. Anyone who doesnt take it needs an IQ pill

Cannot wish for any other pill effects. That's a problem.

Death pill and then pick myself

You can have the other pill effects but better so they're not the same, for example an X-Ray lets you see further than you can normally see or see into the future 11 years

I never said I'd take it and wish for other pill powers. But you can do literally anything with it eg "I wish for the power of telekinesis" or "I wish to be able to leap between continents". Those aren't other pill powers therefore they're legitimate wishes. As I said, overpowered relative to the rest.

Wish pill prevents autistic attempts to get around the restriction.

wow so edgy

Anything but the wish or future pills are pointless. Only thing stopping wish being the overall winner if there's some kind of monkey paw arrangement.

5/10, keep working on it OP.

Just eat all the pills

>Future pill--abuse the lottery, stock market, money pill (and almost the sex appeal pill, really) becomes useless
>Wish pill--covers most bases
>Disease Immune pill--won't have to worry about getting killed by some crazy virus. Healthcare is crazy awful in a lot of the world, anyway.

Do you even fucking know what autistic means? What I did is called finding a l o o p h o l e. Maybe if you used your fucking brain for a second you'd come up with a better post and a better insult than 'retarded'.

The ability to fall asleep. How is it meaningless? T. Insomniac

>wish to be able to leap between continents
>proceed to do so, dying in the process (even if you somehow survive the jump itself, the landing will definitely kill you)

>Do you even fucking know what autistic means?
It means (you)

wish pill, obviously.

Also, is everyone else retarded, or not paying attention?

>Pick THREE

You don't need to keep debating which one you'd pick. Pick three.

Don't pretend to be me please, you will not be able to come close to imitating me, my shoes are way too big. (Size 16 yo)

>pick one

What so you're just following OP? OP is a faggot.

money

A fine point you make sir, you could wish to be able to leap between continents, but somehow always manage to land in a big pile of mattresses (preferably free of used needles, though if you took regen pill, needles aren't a dealbreaker)

Green pill removes bad side effects so take that then every one of the others?

yeah, according to op. and op is always a faggot. so i take wish pill, future pill, and sex pill.

I only need two
Sex appeal pill
Death pill

i know better than eating random pills i find on a table.

Wish pill cause you can just wish yourself infinite intelligence and motivation and then the others become obsolete

*sex a pill

Money
Sex Appeal
Drug

This is easy as fuck.

Wish Pill, Fly Pill, Future Pill

In that order. The Wish pill can give you anything except other pill powers. There are nearly infinite powers not listed on that image so it's a no brainer. Out of the ones that remain the flying one is best and then future pill just so you can make good decisions.

Falling Asleep on command. It takes me two hours to fall asleep. My sleep is horrible quality and I oversleep all the time.

Disease immunity
Wish
Drug

Tfw the drug pill is op because it doesn’t have the “can’t be any other pill” effect on it like the wish pill

I’ll take the drug pill and then everything else, faggot

Death pill duh