The Donald and Bill would take Jeff Epsteins private jet 'The Lolita Express' to a private island to fuck sometimes...

The Donald and Bill would take Jeff Epsteins private jet 'The Lolita Express' to a private island to fuck sometimes underage sex workers.

I aint even mad.. but what do you right and left faggots gotta say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a great time

I gotta say your full of shit source nigger?

I'm more pissed that Trumps more of a lefty than I thought he would be.

leftists are pro-pedo, so we all good with it

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

100% not true.

He's a fuckin Democrat. What else would you expect?

what do I have to say about it? It's fucking bullshit you can't prove but you believe anything you read on the internet because your parents failed to teach you critical, independent thinking.

What they don't say is that the man who held the party at which it happened, Jeffrey Epstein (convicted on child sex charges) is also connected to Bill Clinton. Bill flew on Epsteins "Lolita Express" dozens of times to a Caribbean "orgy island".

The article includes this interesting bit ...
"Trump's accuser also submitted declarations from two other women, both anonymous. One says she worked as a party planner for Epstein, was tasked with getting "attractive adolescent women to attend these parties" and "personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump"

That woman mentioned who recruited victims for Epstein and friends would be Ghislaine Maxwell ... who is STILL friends with Bill and Hillary and even attended Chelsea's wedding!

i'm rather split OP. libs are always wrong about everything, but on the other hand, him and bill and epstein are also libs so theyre also wrong.

how do you know its bullshit?

>spent decades as a democrat booster
>advocated numerous liberal policies in his books

so anyone who ever met a pedophile is also a pedophile?

yes, its a disease

>What they don't say
What OP just fucking said

Yeah, and I guess he tried to take a break for a year and then went right back to sucking Prog dicks.

Yep. 'specially if you flyin' to Paedophile Isle.

because that's not how logic works. Prove to me that I don't have an invisible pink dragon in my basement.

Trump is too dim-witted to have a coherent thought

no, he duped a bunch of gullible half wits who take everything at face value and have no ability to do an ounce of independent research.

you're implying causation without explicit proof. gods the telemarketers are gonna make so much money off your dumb ass.

well rich elite pedos exist, pink unicorns dont

No, he rose to the top of a sewer full of faggots known as the Republican Party, then beat out a despicable thief of a nasty cunt known as Hillary. He only won because she is worse than that bad.

prove they don't

I know, he's a Dem.

lol you fell for the zionist propaganda m8
>mfw

>propaganda
such as?

think what you want, but trump being a pedo is within the realm of possibility.

i aint even mad

hilldawg is stone cold.. you dont even know faggot.

believing she was some kind of master criminal. it's ok, you're one among many gullible twats

i know, she's almost dead.

uh oh, is trump a.... G L O B A L I S T?

of course he is, but it has nothing to do with your conspiratorial, unproven nonsense. There's plenty to hate him for in reality without indulging in fantasy.

lol, lemme guess, you're a man of science, too.

you tell me

if I ever finish my doctorate. too busy doing corporate bullshit to do the research.

kek

>photos with criminals automatically make you a criminal too
look I fucking hate trump but you're being goddamn retarded here. hate him for reality, not fantasy.

like pizza gate?

who tf said i hated him? im jealous, nigga.

Hooooooo-ley fuck! We need to not look into this also! NOW!

exactly like that. Only in the fevered imaginations of Alex Jones and his mindless followers does that story have any validity.

hey if you wanna fuck 13 year olds that's your business

hmm

>she wasn't some kind of master criminal
exactly like that. Only in the fevered imaginations of Alex Jones and his mindless followers does that story have any validity.

I'd have an opinion on this but it would put me on a list.

are you saying trump fucked a 13 yo?

What is this please?

Such a hero. He was truly a champion of women.

pics, or it didn't happen

Epstein's redacted black book put into evidence.

Oh, a member of the royal family, there's a surprise

yeah, he was sued for it but she dropped the charges once he unleashed his lawyers.

Nice. I din't know flat-Weinstein came out.

evidence for charges never filed, bitch plz

why didn't they invite me along

>sometimes underage
other times they were overage?

Thanks, where does Courtney come into this?

>23
He got 13 year old whores to piss on the spot where Obozo had slept.

OMG!! She's such a sexual predator?

I think the rumors were that she was the one funneling girls to Epstein, but it's once again completely unproven nonsense.

Everyone in this thread is a fag. Need proof? Faggots exist. This thread exists. I'm already up by 2 on you. You cant necessarily prove me wrong. Therefore it must be true.

no the one funneling was an agent for a modeling agency.

also.. independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html

>thats not how logic works
huh? so your mind refuses to consider the fact that the elites in this world could possibly have fucked kids on a private island = thats not how logic works

I heard they're also shape-shifters that take spacecraft to nearby asteroids to burn the American flag and perform dog abortions.

But he's thinking "critically" which is to assume something isn't true until it's proven true. Thinking noncritical is to assume something is true, with no proof that it is. Show me god and I'll know he exists, until you do I'll assume he doesn't. And I'm sorry a bunch of made up information about politicians then placed carefully together to imply a bunch of iffy circumstances isn't proof of anything. Just morons wasting each other's time fantasizing about old men and children.

but we're discussing theory.

>Just morons wasting each other's time fantasizing about old men and children.
And masturbating furiously while doing it.

nah, its just that all these people had very close connections to this guy and then suddenly distance themselves. epstein himself had a lot of personal numbers of trump, and his body guard etc. seems like they were close personal friends.

this couldnt be true.. nahhh.

Theory definition, a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena.

Dictionary.com can be your friend, especially when English is your second language, or you're brain damaged.

Dk what they do in there private time. As long as they dont kill

i got bad news for you bro.

But what politician would want to be linked to a pedophile? That's explainable.

Any proffe?

why would bill shove a cigar in a 22 yo's twat in the oval office.. while married? he got caught doing something he should not of being doing faggot.. think.

remember when bill, epstein and kevin spatook a trip on his private jet?

*kevin spacey

Yep. These pics make me wish I hit the books harder, and maybe wasn’t as honest and nice as I should have been. Not to get young pussy, but to get what ultimately matters in life; money, influence and power.

Trumpcucks will defend this.
>and this