Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

How's Tyrone treating you? He finally start to lube your asshole or is he still going in dry?

Make it less obviously fake next time

Mr full of himself/basement dweller, just go away, everything in your message screams desperate fag. Go describe your ideal life on a blog or some shit. Bitch is a offensive term, you sir is what is wrong with the world.

Isnt that fag in jail for life now?

Stop posting. Lurk more. Fucking reddit tards.

Jesus fucking Christ it’s not even summer yet

ITT newfags meet John

You spell Juan wrong.

Where's chad?

Oh what has become of b...

Shit was SO cash

Same copypasta different ic.

What's up War Machine?

his name is iron man you fuckin’ retard

How do I level up my account on this?

>being this new
>mfw

niggercommunismniggercommunism

Classic!

What the fuck is that shit on his neck? What the fuck kind of haircut is that on her?

How to upload a picture and photo?

How do I down vote this?

That time Sup Forums made him beat himself up. Those were the true glory days

Yea

wtf is wrong with her asshole?

Nice

You're darn right I'm a faggot. Come over and fuck my ass

I remember this guy slapped himself because of Sup Forums
Good times

Fucking newfags.

Arby's we have the MEATS

You can keep a watermelon in her ass

it's summer all the time since everyone has smart phones.

Nice to meet you jon!

I would love to rape them both!