/brit/

are elliot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L_G2p3riAZg
youtube.com/watch?v=iE0STR6k7PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am a fan of Elliott

Remember reading one of his blog posts were he is raging about how a handsome blond lad came into class and all the women wanted him and he didn't even realise.

Elliot actually had a model face methinks. They like to make models of square headed as ans.

when did aussies get so shit at banter? that elliot rodger and the failed normie were awful

Sick and tired of being a Manlet

ahh yes an early thread again

at least you aren't 5'7 like me. i'm bite-sized.

the funniest was him at the party getting beaten up because he tried to push girls off a balcony, then he left his sunnies in the house so he went back to ge them, accidentally went to the neighbours house instead, chucked shit at the house and got beaten up by the occupants of that house too

My neighbor thought it would be a good idea to repeatedly punch a pitbull in the face to 'assert dominance'

elliot was a decent looking lad

combined with his father's wealth and fame he could've been balls deep in hot california blondes at all hours yet his crippling autism prevented that

cruel world

Want a late 30's short haired dominatrix to batter my bollocks

I'm 5'6

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's all about the reaction, not the method (have a method)

>accidentally went to the neighbours house instead, chucked shit at the house and got beaten up by the occupants of that house too
where did you see this? his manifesto? I've never heard this part.
>owns a pitbull
>that thought process
sorry you live next to nogs lad

hey cuties

IM FUCKING WARNING YOU

*plays an Oasis hit in solidarity with those related to the Grenfall dead and missing*

we should get 5'4 icelad to fly down and we can have a manlet party

i'm 6'3 and feel your pain

there's a lot of cunty tall guys about

pretty sure it's in his manifesto somewhere. he left his sunnies in the party because he got beaten up and thrown out. i am pretty sure he chucked stuff at the house or sperged out and was just yelling at them inside then they came out and boomfa

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

I wouldn't reply to it if I were you

*she's electric*

Did you know that IQ is positively correlated with height?

*gets guitar out and plays wonderwall*

*gets emotional infront of the burnt paki house*

*cries on the news*

*goes home and doesnt do anything because it was all an act*

*votes labour*

You guys joke but it's literally made life impossible. Every day I deal with being the shortest being ridiculed and made fun of, I don't leave the house, i don't have a job,I don't have a life, it has completely handicapped me, I'm living just to die and it's all because I'm 5'6

you're making it worse than it is. I'm only an inch taller and I've had 2 gfs and many a job.

You were just as triggered as him though

what happened was he tried to shove a girl off the balcony and some chads shoved him off the balcony and he broke his leg then as he was hobbling home drunk he started to talk shit to people in a yard he was walking by and they beat his arse

the sunglasses come into play when he was at the party he was bragging about how his glasses cost $400 and no one cared so he got angry

Background choons
youtube.com/watch?v=L_G2p3riAZg

youtube.com/watch?v=iE0STR6k7PI

stuff like this and that light eyes correlate with IQ as well are only because they are both more frequent among northern europeans among the sample base.

Should have been "13 colonies" edition. That would have been 1 of the only acceptable yank editions.

what about niggers?

nobody ever opens your shitty youtube links
fuck off

yeah that's it. the sunnies were why he went back to the party though iirc

Height is still true within individual genetic groups.
It's probably because being short and having lower IQ can both be results of poor nutrition during development.

babestation

wew

I open pretty much every youtube link people post

where's my FUCKING acid

they ever find that airplane?

anyone remember the cuckio meme

wanker

tried microdosing shrooms and I think I permanently fucked my brain

Good lad

Nope, probably trying to beat osama as the best hide and seek player

anyone remember the "anyone remember the cuckio meme" meme

roommate stole my acid

I mean the fuck a passenger jet disappear to?
It's not like you can hide it behind some fertilizer in your shed. They didn't have loJack on the damn thing, nothing?

anyone remember final cuckio VII?

any /biz/ coinfag in?

anyone remember the cuckio meme lol

*snorts and poos self laughing while clicking post*

SCREEN JUST WENT ORANGE

cuckio and cuckigi
alri

*where the fuck does

My heart grows sick for thee
Here in the lowlands
I will return to thee hills of the north
Blue lake and rocky shore
I will return once more
Boom-diddy-ah-da, Boom-diddy-ah-da, Boom-diddy-ah-da, bo-oo-oom

You did the opposite. Shrooms grow new neural pathways in your brain. Calm down fanny baws.

dunno, I'm not some sort of aviation expert.

Sup my nigga
Waiting for my AEternity
Got my DGB miner in the shed
34 Eth deep, wassup?
Also on the ARK rocketship
Trying to wait for the HTML5 shit to get dealt with so I can sell off
Thinking about going on on BNT when the ICO hits exchanges

WASSUP?

hello nigger!

Really hoping to spend this Christmas with a qt gf

Gonna go for it this year lads

except I'm almost certain I permanently shut down my natural serotonin production

gf hasnt got a fucking ounce of financial smarts
think shed literally be dead if not for me

can i get a quick gestalt on what i need to get started with crypto (what coins, what wallet, what market to use, etc)?

cheers x

Well if it works for Cesar Millan...

hello nigger

anyone remember super cuckio 64?

took one of my roommates tabs
thieving cunt

hello literal nigger!

Well howdy billy bob

he took mine first
fuck knows why since he had some still sitting there (he went to his cousins for the night)

>gfs

my gf can't even figure out how to use the subway and the one in my area (DC) is extremely simple

think she would die if she ever ended up in NYC somehow

anyone remember grand theft cuckio 3?

You need about 1,000 dollars
You need to learn TA
/biz/ is full of shills now since ETH hit the moon so take everything as neutral information of no face value
Learn about Technical Analysis
Go to cryptowat.ch to watch the markets
Buy BTC, LTC, or ETH @ coinbase.com since you are an American.
It takes a few days to get verified and about a week to get the coins you buy (you need a bank account for this).
Buy LTC right now, it's mooning.
Eventually you'll want to dip into BTC and ETH, but just do research on good alt-coins such as ARK and DGB.
ICOs are tied mainly to ETH blockchain but have made huge market caps. Some are scams though.

>what coins
that's the golden question. crypto is like the wild west, you have no idea what is going to happen to what coin, you can only predict.
>what wallet
if you have

i'll have 2 cucker 9's

Well with that attitude you just might!
Why not eat heaps and see if that fixes it? You, like me, are probably speaking out your arse...

if it latches down your best bet is to punch it in the nose and kick it in the ribs repeatedly

Best bet is to ACTUALLY TRAIN YOUR FUCKING DOG.

t. grew up with German shepherds, does some side work on the weekends for a purebred breeder with Pitbulls, German Shepherds, and Dobermans

They're all great dogs if you train them to be great dogs. Animals don't understand what you don't teach them. Cant stand the idiots that fuck around with pitbulls and don't bother teaching them right from wrong and then act surprised when something gets hurt.

i don't think that's possible

I do, vividly.
I remember driving up and down the main road in "totally not Los Angeles" with my black homies as well.

anyone remember donkey kong cuckio 2 cuckio's quest?

is that lui[B]i?

You're a literal NEET Josie

cuck and morty

not since last week

FONT

Eating natto lads

Good girl what are you up to now?

alri

reddit

cor

DUDE

Anyone remember call of cuckio 4 : modern cuckio?