Ask a cop thread Sup Forums

Ask a cop thread Sup Forums

how many niggers have you shot?

Zero.

Do you think that if you got caught doing some shit being a cop is like a get-out-of-jail card?

do you ever illegally pull people over to check their dubs

Depends on what I'm doing, traffic shit it usually is.

>dubs
Sir, you just got out of your ticket.

ever take drugs from the evidence locker?

Rescuebro here. Good to see you.

have you ever let some one fuck you to get out of a ticket?

There must be some laws you are required to follow that you just dont agree with? What are they and how do you feel like when you arrest or fine someone breaking said laws?

is that you in the pic

Why did you pick a job that makes you an oath breaking traitor to America?

No, it's not even possible with my department.

FD, EMS, both?

Nah, I don't run a lot of traffic and I've only pulled over a handful of girls I'd even consider attractive.

Do you mean enforce instead of follow? If that's the case then no, there isn't one. Texas gives us a lot of discretion, the only thing I HAVE to arrest for is violation of protective order. Everything else I can just suspect case legally.

Guess.

I didn't. I picked a job that'd let me keep my oath and do way more good than I ever could have anywhere else.

Could you please stop posting this shitty thread?

you enforce unconstitutional and immoral laws for a paycheck thats written with stolen money.

Do I?

Absolutely. It's a job requirement.

Do you find traps hot?

What makes you think that?

Ahh, You're a different cop.

I was rescued by cops from a traumatic situation when I was a boy. My reality was shattered forever, and I don't trust anybody. However, I trust cops by default. I was cared for more by the station sgt than my own parents.

Are you gay

Ah gotcha, nah same cop, just misunderstood.

No.

You gonna show us ur tits or not

As always - good to see you check in, officer.

Do you not enforce drug laws, gun laws, and seat belt laws? Just to name a few. Are your paychecks not paid for by tax payers? AKA the money citizens have to give to the state or people like you will come and throw them in a cage or even kill if they refuse.

>Are your paychecks not paid for by tax payers?
How else are they getting paid?

A'int nobody wanna see that.

Yup, still not dead.

>Do you not enforce drug laws, gun laws, and seat belt laws?
Realistically, I don't "enforce" any laws, I just tell a detective and magistrate what I saw. It's actually either the magistrate or the jury (your choice) that enforces the laws.

>Are your paychecks not paid for by tax payers?
Am I not a taxpayer as well? Am I a tax collector or enforcer? Is everyone that works for government (and let's count subsidies because basically everyone gets a piece) a tax collector/enforcer?

What do you think about the shooting of Daniel Shaver?

The video looks pretty bad, especially if you ignore the context. With everything the officers knew at the time I'd say the shooting was justified, but the situation was handled in a very tactically unsound way.

>Still not dead
Stay that way.

Police are the ones out actively enFORCING policy. Without you guys, unconstitutional and immoral laws would be nothing but scribbles on paper. So yes, the ones physically enforcing laws are definitely more to blame than the ones writing them. Only you make them a reality.

>justified
please kill youself

Have you ever broken the law when working as a police officer? On or off duty

You ever pick up an underage teen girl, drug her then eat her ass in the back of your patrol car?

Is the guy black?

off by 2..

>Is the guy black?
no

The fact that there are so many draconian rules, regulations, and laws, I'm sure everyone has broken a law at some point in there life.

Take for example some states that have sodomy laws. You get/give a BJ and you are a criminal.

>the ones "enforcing" the laws are more to blame than the ones writing them.
Wow..we're done here.

Why?

Transportation code stuff all the time, it's pretty hard to actually obey all of it. I torrent and whatnot too.

Nope.

That's not what sodomy is, but in Texas technically homosexuality is still illegal (ticketable offense).

¡Que Listo!

Not sure why he killed him then. Just hit him with your car or something

Cops enforce local laws, dipshit. Maybe you're confusing them with Feds.

Ever given a fag a ticket? Would you if you caught one?

Alternative universe, private security. Blackwater... or for history sake, Pinkerton.

>Nope
Ah you fag you've got authority and don't use it to your sexual advantage

You think someone with some type of moral compass wouldn't enforce laws they know are wrong. But hey, I guess we'll just blame the ones writing the laws, not the ones making them a reality. Typical pig and bootlicker logic.

No clue, sexual preference is not really what I'm paying attention to.

Robocop (original and remake), go.

SOD.OM.Y

sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation

No shit, guess I was wrong. Thanks.

i mean ticket for being gay

Oh, hell no. While it's still on the books writing that ticket would be insane. It's almost like a lot of us know when a law is inherently bad and as a result we just don't enforce it.

Start writing the tickets, use one of those blacklight they use on motel rooms to see seen. Use it on people's mouths, when they start glowing, break out that pen and pad baby! Imagine all the revenue that will be generated from the hoards of cockgobblers that inhabit the street's.

You're getting sacked in the morning.

It'd be more fun to dismember them in the hotel room

You ever seen pics of teens/underage girls on any phones for evidence?

No, it's actually pretty hard to get into a phone legally these days, it's considered a search and requires a warrant.

You suck and your job sounds boring with no molesting of young girls or killing niggers.

It's definitely not like in the movies..