youtube.com/watch?v=z-DZXOKuWVk
youtube.com/watch?v=sZd-oyQxWN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

manta weebs not allowed in this thread

1st

The Manta is a German car.

Nth for bring the comfy back pls

make me leave

Slightly bothered by the discolored tail 2bh.

Does Ascari still make GT3 equivalent cars? Can you modify a past GT Ascari to GT3 spec and race it?
I want to do that in my dreams.

Are you purposely going for the most special snowflake brand in Europe?

he's talking about the japanese girl faggotry

Hey Ameribros, RI fag here, does 'gansett sell these Lovecraft beers anywhere else in the country?

What is everyone drinking this comfy night?

>Can you modify a past GT Ascari to GT3 spec and race it?
In theory yes, it's possible, although it wouldn't be a "proper" GT3 and would most likely run under G3 homologation like the Emil Frey Jaguar

Blowing things out of proportion like usual
LOL take your shitty gutted RX-4 wagon and fuck off back to RX-7club classifieds where you belong you stupid cunt. I'm talking STREET. I never said make power with 9k rpm which isn't in even the redline. Holy fuck you take some sentence and try and expose every little detail without a hint of irony.

Look you stupid cunt, built your poor man's gutted dragster and see if it gets any looks outside of your Bogans. Nobody gives a shit about classic Mazdas outside of Australia, not even Japan gives a fuck about them except the RX-3 and Cosmos. Kill yourself. Your car handles like shit, looks like shit, performances like a dog in heat, and will always be the Australian man's American Muscle Car, which is a heaping pile of imitating dog shit. Kill yourself.

Too early to sleep.

I was going to post a webm from last year and found this in the folder, made me think.
I just really liked the shape back when I was a teen.
>ded since 2010
welp

>getting this angry because someone doesn't believe your fairytales

Gansett don't make it over here, boy.

Indiana here. We just got yuengling a month ago and the novelty hasnt worn off yet. Love this shit.

>ruining the new thread with ur bs

How dire is the brewery scene in Indiana that you actually think Yuengling is good?

I don't live in Australia.
I don't have an RX4 wagon.
My car has pistons.
It has a full interior, including A/C. In fact outside of being on more capable suspension and having big brakes, it is indistinguishable from a standard vehicle.
I use it every day for my commute. It is as street as a street car can be.

Its actually great. Three floyds, upland, and daredevil are all well regarded nation wide.

I just love blue-collar, no nonsense, mediocre beer.

No McLarens this year?

Dear Germaboos: I want a 190E 2.3/5-16 because of muh heritage, muh DTM nostalgia, muh rear bucket seats and muh didn't build them like they used to. Am I better off finding one locally, or importing one from Germany?

You really believe the World is as autistic strict as you? I literally just did 45 in a 20mph zone, yet because the cop (who patrols my neighborhood 5 days a week) and knows me, and knows myself and my automobile are more than capable of coming to a stop in case of emergency, let me by with a fucking hand gesture of "I see you Chris, you see me, slow it down, and we'll all meet up for 4th of July Picnic and celebrate and tale automotive, my rotary, his garbage "Hemi" Charger he cruises in.

You will never understand the comradely us Southerners have, and why we, as a people, will continue to spread, even from the grave.

You're such a fucking drone. No wonder your country is being taken over. I once looked up to you and countries like England. You all make me sick. Say what you will about my country which never had a chance at getting to your level of history, but fuck me.... There is no chance.

Fuck off Billy-Bob

Are we sure this isnt pasta? Holy shit.

>your country is being taken over
>spoken from a white minority state to a country which is overwhelmingly white

lol

Youll have to import one. If your selection is like mine in the US, the ones left here simply arent worth owning.

it is now

>I just love blue-collar, no nonsense, mediocre beer.
This is completely lost in most micro brew drinkers.
I do love beer straight from good small breweries, like the one near me, but I'm not going to pay 7 euros a cup for one. So the same way that's lost on them, I feel lost in hipster places that sell 7 euro IPAs with quirky names.

WHO TURNED UP THE VOLUME ON THIS CAR SENPAI

[ENGINE NOISE INTENSIFIES]

There hasn't been one since 2014

>Implying Germany is overwhelmingly white
You're not fooling me with that Polish proxy, mahmoud.

Kill yourself
>
>hurr lets go to the board with retards arguing about cars they don't possess ownership despite the largest forum communities spawned from the 90's WWW bang was AUTOMOTIVE FORUMS for nearly EVERY AUTOMOBILE IN EXISTENCE.
So you aren't a Wankel enthusiasts but one of the few contrarian Mazda wagon dragsters throughout Aussieland. Gotcha. Your opinion is about as valid as a 70 year old redneck arguing about how his "Built Ford Tough with Chevy Stuff" gutted "daily driver" is capable of competing with actual race cars. Kill yourself. Fucking bogan faggot.

>You're such a fucking drone. No wonder your country is being taken over. I once looked up to you and countries like England. You all make me sick. Say what you will about my country which never had a chance at getting to your level of history, but fuck me.... There is no chance.

Probably not, but it has some serious potential

you sound extremely insecure

>no drone footage of headlights racing through the forest

Here's the live on board for that car with no commentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-DZXOKuWVk

Havent seen manta in a while, how is he doing?

This is real tōge hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZd-oyQxWN8

Are you drunk or just an asshole?

Still kicking at p 131 senpai

>bmws vs audis

exciting ""sport"" you have here. aren't the new civics faster?

Comfy song desu lad

anything big happen in the last few hours?

>police doenst treat every citizen the same
>thinks thats good

since we dont live in a police state, we dont even see police on a daily, weekly or in my case even monthly basis - exceptions are bigger towns ofc.

>I don't like what you like but I'm going to comment on it

I don't think anything exciting has happened since the sun went down.

I might have been too busy shitposting though

This thread has become cancer. I normally enjoy watching endurance races with Sup Forums, but this is horrific. See you for Le Mans. Hopefully the threads are a little more bearable.

being in hamburg, I see them every day but only hunting and bothering imigrants and leftists

>24H of Nurburgring now
>Giro d'Italia ends tomorrow coming down to be one of the best GT's in years
>Memaco GP tomorrow
>Indy 500 tomorrow

best timeline

Shame. We were just turning it back around. I can assure you lemans won't be any better, unfortunately.

nighttime in europe, europeans are asleep and the americans just post
>this is not american, thus it is shit

>already over my calorie count for the day
>still need to make my traditional pretzels for a German race
Not gonna make it brehs

police visits my village once a year at max.

i lived in jenfeld for 4 years - hated that.

I'll wait till 12:00:00 to go, actually. Im addicted to the webms.

at least one of the Hyundais is doing ok. probably won't make it any further in it's class, but it will be a good result if it can stay where it is.

Post pics of your race day snacks plz.

>I lived in the ghetto for 4 years
good for you for getting out
where are you at, now?

Not been following since that one Clio took care of a Porsche early on as headed out for bit. How have things been going lads? After skimming seems Manta had a scare or two

the clio claimed #10 audi, too, later on

Lots more crashes early on. Its calmed down as night fell. Im sure itll start HAPPENING again when the sun comes up.

Yeah, the manta hit rear first against a wall. A sledge hammer and 2x4 bent that back out brilliantly. No other scares.

Fucking wew

>sledge hammer and 2x4

I made the cheesecake, gramma made the pie

Is your gran watching the race too?

Wish I had a nan like yours. I'm making do with a packet of Quavers and a bag of biltong and a cuppa.

This man is doin it right

say hiya to your nan from us yeah

Piss off cunt

Based Manta

FOXTAIL YES

between marburg and kassel. small village, beautiful landscape, small mountains

>you will never drive 24 hours of Nurburgring with a car full of stuffed animals

Were they off those Toyota girls or something?

>onboard of the manta

>onboard of the manta

>no dedicated #122 stream on YouTube
It was almost perfect comfy levels.

Bentley out

Lambo on fire, as Lamborghinis do

Manta carefully being repaired with precision engineering tools

The audio is out of sync in onboards on the main stream for everyone else too, right?

I go to bed now That Paulaner Hell was bretty good

Been like this since Thursday

Yeah, this happened last year too. Making sure it wasnt just me. Shame.

Phoenix Motorsport Audi #5 had a flat, lost the tire entirely (kek) and limped halfway around the track, meanwhile someone brought a rain tire (because they're expandable) towards it from the outside. meeting somewhere, they fixed it at the side of the track.
Good teamwork, they limped it back to the box, made some repairs and it went back out.

Falken Porsche hit the left curb at Mutkurve while passing and crashed

Lambo having problems with its sponsors tires

Nothing crazy happen yet?

nothing like last year

Any good marshall hijinks this year? Haven't been able to sit down and watching since the first half hour.

any forecast for rain today?

maybe a little bit after noon, some expect thunderstorms, though, after these hot days
kek, no, I don't think so

Think imma bout to try to catch a nap myself, lads. Between this, memaco, and the 500, ive got a long way to go still.