Who will be the face of the NBA after LeBron retires?

Personally I have begun wondering what will happen to the NBA after the age of LeBron. There has always been someone to carry the torch as the "man" of the league, from Dr. J to MJ to Kobe to LeBron. So who is next? Personally I believe it will be Giannis Antetokounmpo, Anthony Davis, or Russel Westbrook. If there are any other opinions please show.

Booker

That big baller kid

I hope it's Kawaii, he a good guy

L O N Z O
O
N
Z
O

KAT if Minnesota gets gud.

Davis is too ugly, Westbrook is too much of an asshole. Giannis or KAT are the best bets right now

There was a gap of several years between Jordan retiring and Kobe becoming "Kobe", if anything the torch was passed on to Iverson.

Some kid who is currently 13-15 years old who we haven't heard of

Or maybe Lamelo if he gets his athleticism way up.

Lonzo.

>Lamelo

whoever the nba decides to start marketing. this sport is truly dead and has no redeeming qualities

BUDDY HIELD
U
D
D
Y

H
I
E
L
D

>KAT

Minnesota having a face of NBA, topkek.

I do not believe the next LeBron is in the NBA right now. It's some 15 year old kid we've never heard of.

>who is Kevin Garnett
underage retard

Who ever wins championships most often.

>Kevin Garnett was the face of NBA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

>That flag
>This topic

Man Kobe, Shaq, and LeBron were the faces of the league the entire time KG was in the league.

LaVar will be commissioner by 2020

Anthony Davis if you take care of his eyebrows

he said "a face", not the face. try and pretend like KG wasn't huge in minnesota, i'll just know you're underage

LeBron is just gonna pull a fuck you to the league and somehow play til 50 so he can get his son a ring lol

Lonzo Ball

We are about to enter the Big Baller Era

Devin Booker desu senpai

Won't be Giannis because he isn't a strong English speaker. That'll make a big difference. Maybe he will be when LeBron retires but he will never truly build his brand

Lebron James Jr.

Now that I think about it, if he gets to be as big as his father, including the muscle, he has a good chance to be. But it's all in luck with the genes for him

The guy with the cleanest sounding name.

Obviously no one in this thread knows anything about the current state of the nba. Giannis is 22, the perfect age to take over in 5 years when lelbron retires.

Dion "Wario Slayer" Waiters

Cleveland has the current face of the NBA, and that's not exactly a glamorous location

This imo. Might even be some kid from Europe.

But the question is will Lebron Jr have the motivation to become a pro? Lebron grew up in the ghetto, his mom was a crack whore, he was desperate. Lebron Jr has been richer than 99.9% of all the people who have ever existed in human history from the moment he was born.

>people still think /BIG BALLER/ is a meme

Giannis has the talent and the freakish body to do what LeBron did.

He is the perfect candidate to be the next GOAT.

Giannis is in that early stage of a superhero movie where the main character figures out he has superpowers. Dude is going to be insane in one or two years.

Giannis is good but I question his bbiq

For me, it's Brandon Ingram

It's early in his career, he'll figure it out. It seems like every NBA superstar has that early period where they think they can do it all themselves. The great ones grow out of it.

Giannis easy

you cant coach brain

same excuse used against giannis.

neither of those will be the next goat. ben simmons has a better chance than those two fucktards

>Ben Simmons

kek

KEK

but he has no personality
I don't think I have ever seen the guy smile

yeah that dude is completely dead to the world, it's fucking weird

Lonzo
LaMelo
LiAngelo

BILLIONS
BILLIONS
BILLIONS

He's been like that since his dad was shot at a car wash they both worked at. He went and played a high school basketball game the next day

He does have a personality and he does smile, just not on the court. There are pics of him with his wife and kid and he looks thrilled, just a normal, really tall guy. Basketball is just his job.

OK. Devin Booker has a good chance for it, he's even had that crazy 70 point game which is 9 more than LeBron' s highest. Giannnis has a good chance at it because the pure athletic ability of him, however I could see him not getting the attention because the fact he's foreign. If Lonzo can be good in the NBA he could become the figurehead simply because how much attention Lavar had gotten him. AD would be a prime candidate, but with both his looks and the fact he's on the Pelicans makes it a hard one. Westbrook also could be up there especially after ND left OKC. The best would probably be LeBron Jame Jr. if he had the drive and physical abilities his father has, but he's so young so we can't know that. Hopefully the injury Gods are kind to LeBron so we have more time for someone to pick up the torch.

>giannis.

kek

KEK

hes faded most of the time. i know someone who went to school with him. niggas always high

Kyrie Irving

He'll win a title for the Bucks and then get traded to the Lakers and be Kareem 2.0.

lmao @ the small baller mentality in this thread. My boy Lonzo is going to fuck up the NBA next year. My Lakers are going straight to the finals with him for sure. Ring after ring after ring - damn I'm gonna need three hands to wear all these. Cause that's what BIG ballers do -they WIN. Lonzo Ball is a WINNER and you are a LOSER if you don't believe that!

Magic Doncic desu lads.He is a babyface chad that is 6'7 and is a PG. He is a white and attractive version of Magic