So my (ex) girlfriend got back with her ex 2 days after we got in an argument, all it took was a text from him lmao...

So my (ex) girlfriend got back with her ex 2 days after we got in an argument, all it took was a text from him lmao. Best way of revenge ?

Kill yourself to make her feel bad. Then, as a ghost, watch her fuck her ex in ways that would melt your cucky little heart into a slag of hatred as you realize she didn't give a shit about your beta ass even for a second.

Post nudes here

lmao
nice try fag

you could fuck her mother.

or infect her bf with hiv via an bloody needle. or call her and tell her that her behavior was not lady like....

you can't do nothing other than to fill your time till the emotions fade and focus on something that will make you happy and give you a purpose.Not placing so much importance on pussy would help too.
Girls are great but at the end of the day they're people and not magical creatures. They're capable of being shitty.

Live a long, happy and successful life. Tell her occasionally about it.

Become a trap and steal her boyfriend

u could kill her and do 20 to life just because of a girl

or

move on and realize that she wasnt going to workout anyways

but i suggest the first option, record and post on Sup Forums more satisfying

This. Move on.

Best revenge would be to do nothing and leave them to it and not give a shit about either of them.

Shes a slut so she will cheat on him and he's a cuck idiot for having her back user your better off without the stupid bitch.

this there's plenty of girls.

This guy doesn't have a girlfriend, doesn't have nudes of her.

just get over it

youre better off without her op, plus theres plenty more to fuck out there. post couple of nude though, shes not ugly.

i got nudes from this girl i used to fuck from 2007 so here

make sure u always keep the nudes stored away

thanks, good advice actually

Now faggot you know you ain't capable of doing this. You're cuckposting here about it. Seriously tho, just go kill her. Don't be a beta faggot. Women need to know their place. Be a man. Kill her.

dont ignore me pls. post some pics homie i need to get off soon

fart in her face

Moar

sorry bro ill only post more if OP contributes

no pics, i would want my nudes posted in here, here some fking random pic

she's pretty ugly, don't see why you were with her OP!

pic was for attention, shes hot tho

go on....

nice booty but you should just blur her grill out so no one will know who she is

problem solved!

You can't reason with these tweens. Threads like this only further prove that Sup Forums is now Reddit.

Fuck a hotter female or the dude she went back to

Give her little brother AIDS by ass fucking him.

There's only one way and it's the double murder suicide way.

If you obsess over her and attempt to interfere in her life, it only gives her affirmation of being desirable. The best thing you can do is move on with your life - and not only that, but strive for success. This will drive her more crazy because it shows you didn't need her and are actually better off without her. So focus on friendships, hobbies, and a career. You actually have the opportunity to live for yourself once more.

Nudes of the girl in your pic would be appreciated but if not, c'est la vie.

Jesus i hate how girls dressed in the early 2000's