You mad?

You mad?

OC ? Can't find that pic anywhere

If it wasn't on Sup Forums this pic could've been cute

Why would I be mad? Father and daughter doing normal things. He would be mad if I raped his daughter

Story?????

Yeah cuz hes probably grooming her for kiddie fiddling.

Just wish you were a more attractive man. Then it would really turn me on.

Not his daughter

The nice uncle next door

What's this pic supposed to prove? he has 3 daughters

make an unsee room

Mods!

Mods!

Mods!

Looks like a Christian school but who the hell lets kids run around in underwear???

hahaha he clearly works at a kids camp, the kids like him and are just posing for photos, you guys are the ones sexualising it, call the mods on yourselves and your disgusting minds

People are calling mods because someone will eventually share cheese, so they wanna stop the thread before cheese is shared

I call bullshit.

Swim suit

That's a bathing suit

Where’s this from that she would say that lmao

I was thinking he was the nice guy on staff that everyone loves .....until I saw this one....that's not keys in his pocket!!!! The Fucking freak!!

Ah yeah you right, why the fuck didn’t I just think about that

unsee.
cc

upload there and post link

MODS

mfw i have cystic fibrosis

MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSS

If these were posted on any other site than Sup Forums (even facebook idk) they would be just cute but because its Sup Forums they seem kinda creepy

I say let's track this bastard and send me fucking off to authorities

These morons callings mods are more retarded than the guy in the pictures.

>send me fucking off to authorities

Ahh, I mean the guy in the pic

Nigga what

god that isa creepy lookin dood

Hey Sup Forumsros hohow about we track down this child fkking retaretand report him to te authorities and beat thw shit out of hi

Can anyone send me some .onion links on kik?
M4xBoss

>out
N00B FUCK OFF

nice pizza threads in the perfect time

this is tame compared to Dirty Dan from nickelodeon , this guy is just holding girls

Yes

>this guy is just holding girls
Autism level----mAx

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDS

Hey Sup Forumsros. This last month, we run out of hair conditioner and my worthless bitch mom told me to go buy one myself if I wanted one so bad. What a bitch. Anyway, back to my point, I wanted to teach that fucking whore a lesson: there was no way in hell I would visit the store, where all of the fucking normies hang out. So, I had to use hair-conditioner but I couldn't find any laying around in my house. To make a long story short, I jerked off and applied my semen to my hair after having showered. Thanks to my mom, I touched a fucking dick, and dicks are gay ew, so I'm gay too ;( thanks a lot mom

MOOD APATHETIC

guy works with kids... this is really disturbing though he is obviously some sort of pedofile working around kids... how fucked up and sad. What an freaky looking guy... people are to trusting in who looks after their kids.

Did jerkoff to ur mom or na

Hello FBI I hope you are having a good day

hi

Hi

No sir. The guy I'm assigned to is fucking his mom. Want some pics tho

Men are forbidden to interact with girls? Being male is in itself a threat to women? Can you elaborate? I see nothing more than a friendly and somewhat odd dude being friendly.

Hey Jim, long time no see. Did you ever get around to repairing your front door?

Is this Viktor Gargenleichmman Vjkropretrokrovsk Christopherson Gabrilla?

Who the fuck lets their kid be held like this

typical, 'murca, pre-emptive strike based on something that didn't exist

it's over budget

Not at all
We are out of donuts

so after watching this pics I wonder, is his job pick up random little girls?

This is hot.

There’s no reason for him to be touching little girls like that other than for his own pleasure. If that was my daughter and I saw that pic he wouldn’t be walking any more.

You don't think that is suggestive at all? Being an old man holding girls in your arms that are not your own while looking as though you clearly don't get any pussy whatsoever yet wearing a big smile while holding some little girls in fucking creepy. You must be a sort of pedo yourself... this is not friendly... this is not normal. Would you let your little girls be held like that by him?

It's only suggestive if you're a deep down creep yourself on the inside.

kek'd