sorry bout that

try
schoener-fernsehen.com/tv/stream/ARD

>Reus May Miss 6 Months

>mfw

watching their parade hope terror attack wont happen

Where is Götze?

at the buffet

why germans singing "canpione canpione" ?

:)

I hope Favre kicks them both out. Fucking locker room cancer.

Oh boy, who was that slag next to Merino on the airplane? MUH DICK

I guess it's Bartras wife.

guess it will only be 6 weeks. Its not torn.

spotted the customer

me in the front

Hi, Ousmane!

'sup?

okay

youtube.com/watch?v=CXyFagg2fh8

you now remember lars ricken

I saw him last monday when I watched the juniors’ win over Munich in the championship.

thats cool. I only really remember him from my bundes days watching ran as a kid. didnt really follow what he did after he retired

what happened to mor, i heard that he is so retarded that he got beaten by a staff member lel

idk taktiktuchel doesnt like him

> that he got beaten by a staff member lel
I never heard about this. What happened?

there are rumors in our shitty media that assistant of tuchel beaten him lel, people said mor is probably wrong without needing a context :D

he got some attidute problems

i think he would do good at monaco games, fits his style

I remember he was having playing time at 1st but then got injured, played like once and then never saw him again

There was one report where Tuchel yelled at him during training "shut your mouth" and another one, where on of Tuchel's co trainers made him do punishment training, where he had to walk on all fours across the pitch and arguing and (alleged) scrimmage broke out when Mor found that to be humilating and the other team members supported him.

I guess he has attitude problems, since that would be once thing Tuchel would hate in a player.
Also when Mor played, he wasnt very effective, but didnt play for a long time now.

> where on of Tuchel's co trainers made him do punishment training, where he had to walk on all fours across the pitch and arguing and (alleged) scrimmage broke out when Mor found that to be humilating and the other team members supported him.

another shoah tier :DD

>Also when Mor played, he wasnt very effective, but didnt play for a long time now.

yeah, hope he doesnt come to turkey as it would ruin his career even before it starts.

wont* wtf im sleepy

anyway gn

that was some modern training method from the us or something but they still fired tuchel's athletic coach for that