Most paedophiles are white, discuss

Most paedophiles are white, discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/afrika-bambaataa-sex-abuse-accuser-ronald-savage-speaks-article-1.2594599
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not, they are Muslims. They routinely, as part of their beliefs, abuse and rape children.

White kids are more attractive, discuss.

>lies
> discuss
That's not how it works op

Grandmaster Flash was / is a fucking pedo

It's not a lie, most paedophiles are actually white

what about pedosexuals tho

My bad Africa Bambaata not GMF.

google.com.au/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/afrika-bambaataa-sex-abuse-accuser-ronald-savage-speaks-article-1.2594599

A lot of people in power can develop pedophilia as part of a twisted power fantasy fetish, as well as have the means to act on it. That might be why some of the more famous are white, they have the power and money to act on it, and their known name also makes for a more explosive news story.

Most other races have many more pedos than whites do, but for them, its part of their culture.

Most rapists are brown and most blacks are thieves. What's the point?

Not all pedophiles are white, but all whites are pedophiles.

Come on... so all the guys in Africa raping babies to cute their AIDS are white?

*cure

Fuck off OP. Millions of brown n black children abused by their own every year each year.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

no, not just famous ones

Now then now then, how's about that then.

are you still a paedophile if you never get caught?
sir jimmy won at life

South Africa... Largest white population in africa, ffs user, hurt your case why dont you? also the telegraph... wow!

Or:

Whites are the only ones who consider it a problem.

In much of the world, fucking nine-year-olds in normal and accepted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

> says much of the world
>quotes wiki page tiny backwards tibe in papa new guinea
>is faggot pedo himself

Way to miss the point.

The point is that while paedophilia is universal, predominantly white nations actually do something about the problem.

most of the ones that get caught, maybe
combine that with mostly white civilized countries and way too broad definitions of pedophilia...

How very dare you. He was a knight of the realm.

way too broad definitions like what?

The realm of pedos

The black kids know not to snitch.

Clearly wrong. Most pedos here are white because were the majority. However in non western countries pedophilia isnt even frowned upon. That is why noone bats an eye towards it and thats why you dont get to hear about it.

Just go research "Ukuthwala" for instance. Some blacks take girls as young as 9 years and then they marry them because it is their culture.

That as well.

Correction: Most pedophiles that get CAUGHT are white.

This. It's just accepted in most parts of the third world. Developed countries actually try to stop it happening.

In most countries that arents shitholes most people are white, so thats correct

pedo = child in the strict sense of the world
as soon as they start developing they're not really children anymore, regardless of the AoC or whatever
and yet dating a 15yo will still bring you tards acting like you're a pedo raping toddlers

>called out for using small numbers of people to try paint all blacks with the same brush
>does the exact same thing a second time expecting a different result
>clearly a white pedo faggot

Are we forgetting all the loli bullshit that's socially normalised in japan?

Yeah mate, keep your eye flaps on.
I live in SA, and work with black people. I know how most of them are. I have to hear at least once a week about someone's niece or sister etc that have been raped or molested.
But I'm just a dumbass that doesn't know anything right?

drawings are art, user, you don't want to censor art just because it offends you, right?

Their crime is at an all-time low right now though
Really makes you think

japan censors a lot tho

What you meant to say was that most laws against fucking / molesting / mutilating children are in action in majority white countries.

If you go to the Congo or Somalia you'll find that there isn't much in the way of rape or abuse laws and that pretty much every single child has been fucked, or had their tits ironed and their genitals mutilated. Considering the populations of these countries that's a lot of children.

And then you have the entirety of India / Pakistan / the Arab world where you can essentially be routinely engaged at 5 to a 70 year old man. Yeah.

Save the Children reported that 15,000,000 children were married off to adults in 2017 in Asia / Africa. 15 million. That's 41,000 a day. Now compare that to the few news stories you see about Herbert the pervert in Buttfuckville every couple of months.

Yep.

Most incest occurs within black house holds, discuss.

Most american pedos are white too, as are british and european, these are all developed countries or unions with huge white populations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring

>british pakistani
>pakistani / muslim
>pakistani
>pakistani
>pakistani
>pakistani

Still can't believe Man U payed 60 million for Di Maria...

Jimmy was just pinching bums and grabbing titties

And smoking the odd cigar. (No euphemism intended).

white owls?

yep OP, there's the catholic priesthood, predominantly white pedos, around and in power for two thousand years, organised cover ups and then there's the likes of hollywood, predominantly white folk in power again and is one huge pedophile and sexual assault ring, white men are just the worst

"White" countries enjoy the rule of law and plentiful legal resources. Therefore they prosecute criminals, whereas African and Arab countries either allow child abuse or don't have the resources to police it. Discuss.

And i suppose it's all black and brown guys putting up the lolicon shit on here all the time, think again, white people in general are just the worst altogether

Most paedophiles are white males

Are they fuck.

So whatever came of this?
Remember this was the shit back when it was revealed but sorta faded from memory from the general audience, outside of discussions on why remaining in the EU was bad.

They fuck are.

This. Look up the youngest pregnancy ever recorded. Caused by some South American dude fucking his 5 year old daughter. Whites are the only non-savages.

Obviously fucking not.

Fucking obviously yes

one instance, what about fritzel if you want to take single instances of paedophiles

Niggers just run faster. Thus escaping police.

Vikram Singh Asif Hussain Arshad Jani Mohammed Imran Akbari Khan Taimoor Khan Ahmed Hassan-Sule
Mohamed Saleh Said Saleh Kagiso Manase Takudzwa Hova Alexandru Nae
Zsolt Szaltoni Liban "Leftback" Abdi
Mustapha "Greens" Farah Arafat "Left Eye" Osman Idleh "Sniper" Osman
Abdulahi "Trigger" Aden
Mustafa Deria
Said "Target" Zakaria
Mohamed "Deeq" Jumale
Jusuf "Starns" Abdirizak
Sakariah "Zac" Sheik
Abdirashid "Abs" Abdulahi
Omar Jumale
Mohamed "Kamal" Dahir
Abid Mohammed Saddique
Mohammed Romaan Liaqat
Akshay Kumar
Faisal Mehmood
Mohammed Imran Rehman
Graham Blackham
Hedar Ali
Haider Ali
Khalid Zaman
Mohammed Ramzan
Tahir Mahmood
Taukeer Butt
Amaar Ali Ditta
Azeem Subhani
Talib Saddiq
Sikander Malik
Mohammed Ali Ahmed
Mansoor Akhtar
Aesan Pervez
Furqaan Ghafar
Khalid Raja Mahmood
Tauqeer Hussain Yasser Kabir Sufyan Ziarab Bilal Ziarab Israr Ali Nasir Khan Hussain Sardar Zain Ali Faisal Khan Kamar Jamil Akhtar Dogar Anjum Dogar Assad Hussain Mohammed Karrar Bassam Karrar Zeeshan Ahmed Ahdel Ali Mubarek "Max" Ali Mohammed Islam Choudhrey
Mohammed Ali Sultan Mohammed Younis Mahroof Khan Tanveer Ahmed Razwan Razaq Umar Razaq Zafran Ramzan Mohsin Khan Adil Hussain Qurban Ali Arshid Hussain Basharat Hussain Bannaras Hussain Sageer Hussain Basharat Hussain Ishtiaq Khaliq Masoued Malik Waleed Ali Asif Ali Naeem Rafiq Mohammed Whied Basharat Dad Nasser Dad Tayab Dad Mohammed Sadiq Matloob Hussain Amjad Ali Sajid Ali Zaheer Iqbal Riaz Makhmood Asghar Bostan Hassan Abdulla Renato Balog Jan Kandrac Yasir Ali Daaim Ashraf Mohammed Abbas Muhammed Waqas Zdeno Mirga Mohammed Khubaib

explain 'Graham Blackham' you white paedo scum

the others have an excuse for raping preteens, it's part of their culture

The age of consent in Mexico is 10. Muslim countries can marry children off as soon as they have their first period. Your claim is based on you living in a civilized majority white country.

Policeman are also black, logic fail, you must be white...

Not where I live. Only whites get a good job here.

What he said

Very confusing, which side are you on exactly?

>most pedophiles are white males because they are
Circular logic.
Opinion discarded due to absolute retardation.

where's that alabama? the white pedo capital of the world?

>So whatever came of this?

nothing much, probably early release for most of the rapists

bbc made a shitty tv drama about the rochdale rape gang, bloke named darren osborne saw it and got mad, ran over a paki outside finsbury park terrorist training centre, got life in prison for murder instead of a medal

>Discards others opinions because he himself suffers from absolute retardation
>Admits it openly
>IS uber tard

This

Europe, more specific, Belgium.

Most pedos are arabs. Discuss!

Most of the black population of the US is in prison

discuss

Great point

belgium: mostly white guys, developed county, actual pedo capital of the world, point proven, thanks user

Most of the judges in the US are white, discuss

>whatever came of this?
I live in Rochdale and I can tell you that jack shit came of this. Go to Rochdale central bus station any time around 3:30pm to 5:00pm when school is coming out and there are still endless 25-50 year old Pakis sitting down next to the white schoolgirls and trying to chat them up and offer them things. Nothing has changed.

I am OP, i'm so glad i could trigger some of you inbred, white, racist pedo fucks today, i got a lot of enjoyment from it, thanks you guys

but I'm OP

In parts of Africa groups of men gang rape children in the belief that it's a cure for Aids.
Source: Google it yourself you piece of lazy shit. I don't owe you anything

This is a white majority board, of course its usually white people posting loli. Also, /b is not statistically representative of the whole world

not even children, full on newborn babies

they also believe in "mubobobo" and goblins

Most of the people in the US are white overall

discuss

NO, I BROKE THE DAM haha

I'm OP faggot

>age of consent in Mexico is 10
It used to be that way everywhere else too. That was the traditional age of consent before everyone had ID cards and a massive paper trail behind them.
The reason was simple-that’s the age after which pubic hair starts to come in, signaling your body’s ready for sex. So a pants check was all that was needed for anyone to determine if sex was ok. If there was grass on the field, you could play ball.

You got the faggot bit right, but i know the truth :)

No you’re not.
I’m OP

So we're all agreed? white males are the major paedophile offenders in the world? glad we could come to a consensus

NO, you're the OP

yeah, but i'm OP

so you didn't do shit

but ok

I don't believe you i think the OP is the OP

Yea Catchy Newman. That's what was agreed

most paedophiles that its okay to hate are white.

have you seen black / brown kids? they're ugly as fuck

nasty little things with cornrows

No just most paedophiles in general, it's a fact, it's probably because most of their dicks are so small

>Save the Children reported that 15,000,000 children were married off to adults in 2017 in Asia / Africa. 15 million. That's 41,000 a day. Now compare that to the few news stories you see about Herbert the pervert in Buttfuckville every couple of months.

This

trips of truth

>25-50 year old Pakis sitting down next to the white schoolgirls and trying to chat them up and offer them things.
These guys got game.