Holly Conrad and Suzy Berhow thread, no limits

Holly Conrad and Suzy Berhow thread, no limits

Disk space stuck at 100%.

Desktop background has noped the fuck away and is just black.

Windows Explorer has shut down and refuses to open.
Should I microwave my hard drive and start over? Send help. Thanks.

I'm sorry?

>Disk space

Referring to the disk "%" used when you open Task Manager and go to the performance tab

My browser is stuck on this thread so im using it to ask for help.

If I try to "Choose File" Is crashes Chrome

So close

Please send help in the form of IT

she has very kissable tummy

Who?

OP here, looking into possible fixes. Maybe I'll come up with something? I'm shit with computers though so fingers crossed

also has an adorable nose

Best I could come up with is a guide telling me how to boot into safe mode and change something in my BIOS?

Click the Start button and then type cmd. Right-click on Command Prompt in the search results and then select Run as administrator.
Enter the following command:

bcdedit /set {current} safeboot minimal

This will tell the computer to start in Safe Mode (without device drivers running).

Now reboot your computer and enter the BIOS.

To do this repeatedly press the F1, F2, F10 or Delete keys when the computer re-starts.

Complete the following steps inside your BIOS:

Change the SATA drive setting to AHCI.
Exit the BIOS and save settings.
Windows will now boot into Safe Mode.

Log in and open an Administrator Command Prompt again and enter the following command to disable Safe Mode boot:

bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot

Reboot one more time and you should be all set.

Maybe it'll work? Worst case scenario call someone dude.

Honestly she's so fucking hot. My biggest celebrity crush by a mile.

nice taste, user!

>adorable round face
>kissable tiny lips
>gorgeous eyes
>cute nose

too bad she's a headcase

The headcase only means we'd have a one-time event. Meaning I could do whatever I wanted with her.

And I mean, I go through pretty similar shit that she does, mentally, so I don't think it'd be too tough to handle tbh

Holly is crazy, but she is cute. Suzy is just crazy

Suzy's a bit fuckable. On good days she's downright hot, but on bad days, holy shit is she disgusting.

Holly's more consistent (and more my type).

sorry to hear that, user. here's hoping it gets better.

>I could do whatever I wanted with her.

she's sweet waifu material, not a cum slut

What about suzys sis jean? Deffo more natural than suzie

Yeah, I hope so too. Maybe at some point I'll have enough money to actually go to therapy and get medicine instead of only being able to afford getting diagnosed.

Also, yeah, I know. I'd prefer a relationship but I'd take what I could get.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if you posted a pic that didn't have an obvious filter on it

>you will never trace every mole on her body with your lips

why live tbh

They're fucking busted bro. Ugly as fuck both of them.

Better?

I do like the freckles and the fact that she tries less hard than her sister, but I like Suzy's goth aesthetic more tbh

more Holly?

imagine waking up to this adorable face everyday

she's got very kissable lips

Was this ever confirmed?

I treat em equally for both points you give

More Holly is always appreciated.
Tbh I'd do anything

I think I heard something about it being denied in the end? Or debunked or something? But I'm gonna pretend it's true tbh

Yeah that was the only one I ever saw that was semi-legit. Wonder what cucking they were getting into.

who's that supposed to be?

What kinda headcase?

Arin going down on Suzy. With their diets and sedentary lifestyle though I can only wonder how that may have tasted....

Suzy is absolutely the dom in that relationship

the kind that has sudden panic attacks and/or wakes up screaming in the middle of the night

Yeah I could live with that

I heard they swing, even though Rain has repeatedly said on the channel that Suzy is the only girl he has been with sexual.

no way that's suzy, her gut isn't obnoxiously huge even if she is laying on her back

Arin*

The ass seems fat

lol that's fucking relatable

The ass IS fat

This picture was came out years ago, I only saved it back in 2016.

Oh fuck I want to jiggle it, am stroking now

I'm glad I'm not the only ass man here. Wish Holly would show off more, but then again, that's her charm

>she will never sit in your face grinding against your tongue as your hands feel her up

life is suffering

Computer recovered on its own.

I'm going to assume this is the starting signs that my HDD is shitting out on me.

Am backing up what I like and will just go buy a new one

She knows she’d be famous for it

I bet one taste of good dick and she’d turn into a real cock taker

Bitch looks like a man in a Bikini

Hey, glad you're still alive! Yeah, some of the other responses said it'd just go away on its own but will just get worse over time. Good luck dude

Is that a plan I hear? What do you think we should do with her?

didnt holly divorce rubbercuck for being an autis? I need to know if its okay to stalk and rape her now

I know a lot of people don't like her but Suzy gives me the biggest boner for some reason.

confirmed

>meet her at a con, be nice
>ask her for drinks
>give her the deepest dicking North America has ever seen

I’m pretty big, I like my odds. That pic is hot as fuck

Is this true?

Same tbh. I still like Holly better but on Suzy's good days she's gotten a few loads out of me

Suzy has a body type and nerdy cuteness that inspires boners

If it's true then we have a pretty good shot. Maybe if she's drunk enough she won't notice me come in...

Curvy in all the right places, and a couple wrong ones too! But mostly the right ones.

Oh you want to DP her?

Her tasty ass and thighs most importantly

Maybe, maybe. Maybe I'd rather watch her get DP'ed. Maybe I'd rather film it.

You can film me stretch her out user

She's got an ass to kill for tbh. Saw a few of her dress up videos that really got me a while back

stop! she's a pure monogamous waifu!

And with that we might be able to blackmail her. Nothing big, maybe just get her to act more slutty online. Start posting more revealing pictures, show more cleavage in streams, that kind of thing.

Slowly get her worked up to doing mfc. Riding me while she streams mobile games

Dumb question, mfc means MyFreeCams, right? Or something else?

And I'd love for her to, I dunno, masturbate during a DnD stream, just beneath the camera.

Yes and nice

How do we work up to that, do you think? How do we get from Holly as she is now to the Holly that'll masturbate openly on camera and that'll ride cock while playing shitty "games" for views? We can't just jump to that, no matter how well you fucked her.

yeah its true, they deleted the twitter fued they had but its still on le ddit somewhere

Kinda hope they're still together, though, just to make this picture a reality

Anyone still here?

Arin brought it up in an episode, said he would just own it if it was them, but it's not.