Any way to get drugged with household items?

Any way to get drugged with household items?

huff duster

make pruno

Drink toliet water.

jenkem

Tie your legs to a car bumper and have your friend drive

This shit gets you hella fucked up. It's like acid

Vinnagar and ammonia,. Mix it and drink it fast, has a trip similar to lsd

OP here
Always been too afraid to try

buy some weed (the legal stuff isn't that terrible and it's strong)

Just get drunk man, averything else is too dangerous. Stay safe.

OP here
Thanks guys for the suggestions keep em coming

Whippets.

You can huff whipped cream or you could just go down to your local head shop and buy some N02 chargers. They're not illegal and they're pretty cheap.

larping this hard

go to walgreens and buy robitussin

OP here

My friend from school Andre wants me to come over next weekend and try it
I heard it's scary cause you can get really fucked up but Andre seems fine
He's got some "40x" he says I gotta try and I'm really into sensory deprivation (I'm a big fan of joe Rogan) so after I smoke it I'm going to hang out in his closet ( he has a lava lamp and some trippy Beatles posters in it) and hope to break the veil

Breathe in and out with full capacity of your lungs super fast for 15 times.

Youll feel like youre walking on planet fucking mars.

the purple pack of Cough and Cold Coricidin, or generic version. The kind with either just dextromethorphan, or at least no acetaminophen. two packs and you'll have an out of body experience. unless you're like 300 pounds or more, then do another half a pack or so. 24-48 pills and you'll find out who you really are.

I know exactly how to catch a buzz off shit you probably have in your medicine cabinet but im not telling you because you're a tard and will probably die

Holotropic Breathwork

"40x" sounds like salvia....

If you want to get really high, put one part bleach and two parts ammonia into a mason jar and blow bubbles into it with a straw, then huff. You'll get a light mustardy taste at fisrt but then you'll get really fucked up.

that's a great idea, if you're trying to kill yourself

>40x
Not weed, Dont do it

>You'll get a light mustardy taste
Hehehe

why do you fuckers want to kill some random anonymous man across the side of the world, over the internets

gee look a newfag who's also a faggot
what a surprise

Cuz it's the internets. This is Sup Forums. People on here are not ok or good.

this

make sure is only has dextromethophan, dose about 400-1000 mg

don't trip on this if you're running from something, it's more of an introspective trip

Wim Hof Method... Supercharges your blood with oxygen and results in a similar tingling sensation like that of a cigarette. It also supercharges your immune system. Good stuff.