I am a Pro DJ whose at the top of his game and successful...

I am a Pro DJ whose at the top of his game and successful. AMA amateurs please don't fester up the thread with stupid questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxvjiMJv70U
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqagld13kL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>AMA
>no stupid questions though
How many times a day on average do you stand on one foot?

What does Skrilex's cum taste like?

HOW DO I BE A DJ

> Pro DJ
Hits play on the ipod at parties

what color has your penis

Do you use Garage Band, or did you crack Fruity Loops like a boss?

>>Pro DJ
>>posts mixing console

shit did not work a wk or so ago. it will not work now. kys

Yea but I make the playlist, not pleb-tier "random shuffle"

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

atl__beatz

thoughts on Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 for a total beginner? just came out

youtube.com/watch?v=BxvjiMJv70U

this

As soon as they said it has dedicated pause and play buttons, I ordered one.

Make me a famous rapper

How does it feel to be a relentless fucktard?

70 NIGGEH

How do I make a Pioneer DJSR work 4 free on computah

I have known and do know a lot of people just like you. You're young, attractive, think you're hot shit because some local night clubs toss you a couple hundred bucks to play.

Guess what bud? There's hundreds of dudes just like you. You're never gonna really make it big. And you're getting older all the time. The kind of music you like and know how to make gets less popular by the day. Soon enough, you'll be in your 30's. 20 year old club fags don't want to see some near-middle aged dude up on stage. You'll get paid less and less, until you can't get by. And then you'll realize that you have no real marketable skills, because you were partying while others were building a career. So now you're working at a Wal-Mart, maybe playing the occasional birthday party, whinging about how cool you used to be. Might as well kill yourself now.

What's your favorite back to back to back to back vinyl jumps and how long did it take you to master the transition?

>posts mixing console
>only two faders are up

yup story checks out

> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

plz awnser

Are you purely a DJ or also a producer?
If the latter, do you consider yourself more of a producer who also DJs or a DJ who also produces?

Fuck you, rap nigger. You don't know shit about music.

I constantly hear that in music production there are no secrets and it's all a matter of refining the widely available techniques and skills, but then you hear certain producers who have really unique stuff that others can't replicate (particularly in sound design).

Also the fact that when a new producer comes into the circle of those unique-sounding producers, they too gain similar chops in no time, so it's obvious that there is some information that they share among themselves.

Do you think it's common for these producers to have "secret weapon" techniques that nobody else has?

>is pro dj
>post studio mixing board

Choose one retard.

absolutely dude. look at guys like mr bill - his sound would be damn nearly impossible to duplicate

what do you do? Make beats? Dubstep?
if it's house you suck

Any particular example of something unreplicable?
I watch his tutorials all the time and it just seems that he's really good at sound design and production, but I wouldn't really say he has secret techniques or tools.

>specific enough to suggest this was your monologue to yourself in the mirror this morning

i wouldnt say they are secret techniques, hell bill is a teacher afterall. i dunno his stuff has a certain sound to it... hard to describe... like crispy

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqagld13kL4

The art is in how you mix the left and right channels. Which you'll never understand, amateur.

>so retarded you can't even concieve of someone making up more than a few sentences on the spot

who the fuck djs with vinyl? What kind of hipster are you?

That's just good mixing and sound design/selection.

>hipster
you mean OG, poser

Oh it s that little faggot Black Summer again

This poser again. Kys

Music is viral. Acoustic programming. Lern skilz some do, that way and only that way. Composers, not DJs.

I don't understand what this post means.

>pro dj
>studio mixing console

wew

>be me
>user
>genuinely think that digitally producing music requires zero skill
>be an absolute fucktard
>act like I know shit but I don't
>imply rap isn't one of the most technically amazing genres in existence

Why can't you hold a candle to this?

drivegooglecom

open?id=1yJAfQl9-la-oBN5iN19lS5uX1bMD5ipV

>implying anyone other than a fucking SoundCloud rapper uses fruity loops over Ableton

Bump