Britbong thread, Post your village/town/city and what you do for work

Britbong thread, Post your village/town/city and what you do for work.

York, brick layer.

Swansea. On the dole.

Leeds also on the dole.

Wilmslow, process engineer

Sheffield
Assistant manager at a pub

Wakefield, Greggs

Belfast, student

>student
how unemployed people say they are unemployed

Norwich, student

Kek just kidding I light cancer patients on fire for a living

Which area is the pub in?

Edinburgh reporting in. I work as a kitchen helper in Wetherspoons.

Rochdale here I work as a dole collector/student.

Same (for both) actually. Dole sucks, but I'm looking for certain jobs.

I can't do general labour i fucked my back up on my last construction job lifting heavy things.
What kind of job are you looking for?

Office/administration work. I've had a few phone interviews that didn't turn out well.

north london student/call centre

WAKEFIEEEEEEELD. used to live there. what greggs my Sup Forumsrudda

Stockport yo, software developer

hey Wilmslow, Stockport here

I used to live in Wilmslow, Buckingham Road

liverpool, paralegal

new one got built a few months ago

Near York, shit all

new one? where?

Lancaster - benefit scum mostly

Manchester
Sound engineer

I nearly went to Lancaster uni, then I went and looked at the place and thought fuck that

>Manchester
>Sound engineer

downloading a cracked copy of fruity loops doesn't make you a sound engineer kiddo

Wargrave, Montessori kindergarten teacher.

wakefield

lancaster uni is great, went there cause some med fags needed a drug users for their work, was like some kinda fucked up enclosed space with everything they needed, even got a play ground.

kek

kekd hard mate

fucking greggs, must be disconcerting when now poundbaker gives you 2 better pasties for the same price
also wakefield, warehouse

Suffolk, landlord. I fuck how, young tenants who can't afford the rent and sit at home being a chad for a living.

yeah its so shit that im on the lowest wage at greggs and i still earn more than an assistant manager at poundbakery kek

>I am slightly less of a wagecuck than you

landlord aka unemployed, you don't do shit but leech money of people. Sun Tzu new about your type

fucking wakefield all over the place. no wonder such a shitty town is on the cancer board.

>town

i refuse to call it a city

what did wakefield ever do to you

It's not healthy to be jealous, user

>hey, nons look here, a glitch!!!

someone can hate and not be jealous, I hate cockroaches, but I'm not jealous of them.

i was born in pinders hospital and my whole childhood in barnstone vale. its a shithole place. couldnt wait to get out

You hate because you're jealous, and you know it. You'd swap your shithog life sucking cocks for pennies, for that of a wealthy hyperchad like myself in an instant.

just because your mum and dad were poor as fuck and couldnt afford any nice things doesnt mean it was a shithole

Greenwich. Portfolio manager in wealth banking

SHREWSBURY!
UP THE TOWN!!
SALOP

And I cold call people for a living

haha, you sound like a right wanker mate, just saying

Cumbria, unemployable bum

least you're not in 'murica

i actually am a Landlord myself, not much only 2 flats I rent out, still doesn't change my opinion on people calling it a job.

Tamworth

make cements, plasters and grouts

>2 flats I rent out
A caravan with a curtain in the middle, you living in one half, your mother living in the other?

Kingsteignton, fuck all

I know how it looks. Imagine what wankers my clients are. Food chain of wankers is real

Why unemployable?

Princes Risborough.
3D animator.

Fucking hell lmao, never thought i'd find a shrewsbury Sup Forumstard on here

A fellow salopian?

edingburgh has the highest rate of meth heads and screaming shouting retards in the UK but its still a city user. A city is a city

Severe agoraphobia these days, thanks to medications the doctors put me on for years and took me off. I used to be a computer technician, and other stuff. Started doing voluntary work for a few years when I was unable to hold down a full time job.

I'm another Shrewsbury b/tard. Kindly attend at the Yorkshire House sometime, where I will buy all 'tards a drink.

Newcastle here
Hospital Administration

wakefield is suffering though in terms of comparisons, we got a cool castle and cathedral for world renown but the football team is like 9th division, the rugby team is top level but WERE RIGHT NEXT to castleford tigers and leeds rhinos who are like 1st and 2nd alot of the time in the league. We got hit hardest by the polish immigration all flocking to the warehouses around normanton and south elmsall

Southampton, Labourer. Any chicks from my area in this thread?

You must be 18 to post here

Sorry, I didn't realise. I'm 21. I'll leave immediately.

no, no you arent

Shakey fucking Wakey.
Used to go Rooftop bar years back.

Cumbria, Civil Designer

10p a pint night

Yeah - What's your home address and telephone number?

You the owner or something?

Newcastle
Web developer

Carnage. Every fucker went though, then on to Orbit in Morley to gurn to the sun coming up.

now its all 16 year olds ODing on MDMA in kooky toilets

its a shame cause i know ill never get any cute butts to plow on here cause you meet anyone from wakey theyll turn up in a second hand track suit top covered in blunt burns

sad but its 100% true

Wouldn't know mate - last time i was down yorkshire it was all kids fucked on plant food and ket. Think Es were like 90's prices like 10 pound a go. Market forces and all that.

where you a student m8 give a hint that id only get if i lived there

Shiny new trainers though weirdly.

From Hull, worked in Norway for the last two years in scaffolding

Pakis raped my __________

nike air max, cleaned white enough to hurt your eyes, and a four year old trackie from the primark in ridings. standard

that went straight over my head lmao fs

lived here all my life and it doesnt get any better

Left Leeds and Yorkshire in my twenties. Wasn't for the folks I wouldn't bother going back at all anymore, place goes more downhill everytime I visit

can agree. hate yorkshire so much.

give us another

went down to london though a couple weeks ago and its nothing like the north, theres something about people up north that is better than down south

gf is from london and she has no semblance of whats considered rude or courteous in a social environment. standing in the middle of aisles while shopping, making a sudden decision to change direction with a crowd of people behind her and make them all nearly fall over her, shoving through people who are walking too slow in front of her. baffling

theres no english people there thats why everyone is rude. its all chinks who cant see out of their letterbox eyes

Aye there is that I suppose. But the all southerners are arseholes thing is bollocks. There's some great people south of London, Devon, Cornwall really great communities. Why the politeness and general civility disappears around the greater London area is a bit of a mystery.

Meet you in crafty in 10 mate

its the whole big city thing, for some reason everyone feels the need to be an ignorant cunt. the best places are small seaside towns anywhere along the coast. everyones amazing there