What is this called?

What is this called?

Saw this on b yesterday. What is it called?

A fucking deermate

Degeneracy?

I want more like this.

Deergeneracy

What the fuck is going on here?

no one else does

No one knows where there's more?

Photo manipulation

e621 net/post/index?tags=photo_manipulation

Most of it is shit tho.
Idk if you can find a lot of "half" photo-manipulation

I forgot to add this in the search tho : "order:score"

Thx fam. Will check it out.

interested

bump & seconded

morphing? crossbreeding? idk

/thread

Sad.

This is called shitty editing

I've only seen a single good one
it's a naked girl viewed from the side and her skin is made fur-ish
don't have it tho but it's easy to find I guess

wasnt as easy to find as I thought it would be

one more

Hot

This has to stop.

Oystercatcher7 is probably to most known artist for this kinda stuff

look, a penis-turtle!

I tried to come up with a funny neogolism really hard which combines synonyms for penis and turtle but I couldn't find any so I just wrote penis-turtle

hehe

Is this you?

where did you took that pic? Yes, it is I. I am proud of being this open

>hehe

Furreal pron

Says a criplled 1.40m nazi cuck with inferioty complex

I don't get why he had to dress like this
I do get when you have special desires, and I certainly get when you want to share this with other likeminded people
but I don't get how you decide to force your need for weird things into peoples faces, making the biggest fool out of you since you certainly know it's nothing normal

I'm sure even the most furries cringe seeing this picture

at least I hope so

Some people have legitimate illnesses that make them unable to view themselves with societies' eyes
Some people have decided to cease giving a fuck about what society thinks of them and just do whatever

makes sense if it would make sense since both reasons are mental illnesses

He doesn't look like he would interact with society a lot, why would he care about what some random people think about him during those 10 minutes a month where he leaves his bunker?

because it happened to make this photo get taken, spread on the internet, maybe going viral, leading him into suicide thoughts

and that's why you don't stop truly caring about what other people think of you since it's a natural defense mechanism

>exact same ass flipped

A+ for idea C for execution keep it up

>leading him into suicide thoughts
You know this how?

I was just going through a possible scenario

The thing is that this would only lead to suicide thoughts if the guy was actively getting mocked for it
He looks like he's so deep in the furry pit that about all the people he regularly interacts with are also furries communicating over the internet, so they wouldn't care about him running around like that
People in communities like that are also used to mockery, and tend to use it as a reaffirmation of their ideas, in the sense of "They are all crazy and don't understand, not me". See goths and the like
Mind you, I need to take a shower and groom myself before I step outside the house, but I can see why others think differently

Deergeneracy?