>Doing buttstuff with gf
>It's so tight
>If it's wrong why does it feel so right
>Cum
>Pull out
>Shit on my dick
>Gf freaks out
>Doesn't ever wanna do it again

Honestly I don't really give a fuck about shit on my dick. It washes off easily enough. I'm not into scat but anal drives me crazy. How do I convince my girlfriend to do buttstuff again?

Keep assuring her that it's all right and that you love doing it anyway. She could also do an enema before anal, but honestly, I like it when it gets a little dirty. So much naughtier.

>I like it when it gets a little dirty. So much naughtier.
fuck off man, disgusting

just do a2m next time, bitch gotta clean after

The taboo factor is a huge part of anal. Otherwise you could just fuck the pussy. Maybe it's just not for you?

She just keeps on saying how embarrassing it is for her. I don't understand why, I've told her numerous times that I don't care about it but she's still embarrassed

>Maybe it's just not for you?
shit on my dick is nothing for me :)

Give her a hot fudge enema before you start.

Clean it out, sweet sweet chocolate

I have a relevance author
>Put my butt in
>Once too many, width
>The circumference after but knowing depth insanity
>forthright it goes sleek through
>Feces
>Image familiar
Apology for English, is translation and I am not.

Tell her to clear her butt of shit in the shower

Wow.

cant tell if you're doing the "has anyone really been far even as decided..." meme, or if thats a serious attempt at english
either way kek

deep

half
but it is tight and warm

pee in her butt beforehand and then fuck her after she pees it back out

>The taboo factor

Sure, but more poop doesn't mean more taboo. Just grosser.

its a gamble you ave to take
im still in awe, ive buttfucked 6 chicks so far, like full blast, and only once did i get mad shit on my dick
ironically, she said "ew, gross!" to me
she was black and from ecuador so she said "askerosooo!"
one time i fucked her while her sister was in the same bed
its not thaat much of a taboo for them i guess

Dude, you need to get an enema thingamicbob before you fuck her up the ass, or you are going to have poo on your dick
Anals for faggots anyways

if you are into doing it often there are many ways to keep the pooper clean.
gay guys have been keeping their assholes clean for random sex for years, they tolerate shitty dicks.
It doesn't have to be a massive effort enema business to get clean.
I get a sore asshole if i dont wash after pooping so i hang my ass over the bath wash my anus with the shower and I'll use my finger to carefully make sure there's no poop left lurking. My asshole is clean as fuck. One big poop/wash a day and Im good.

/they DONT tolerate shitty dicks

but finger in anus is gay doe

Those flaps

you don't need to clean your own ass if you wanna do anal with your gf you fucking retard

dude my comment was unisex you fucking retard, cleaning inside the anus is vastly superior top smearing shit around your asshole with dry paper. Wet wipes are insufficient too. In a few years you young fucks will have to go to the chemist to get anusol to stop your buthole hurting. "wont happen to me" happens to all men, extra cleaning is the only way to avoid it or just tolerate an itchy asshole.

Is this Elsa Jean?

So what you're actually saying here, is that you're a faggot with a clean ass?

take her out in the front yard and douche her butt with the garden hose. your neighbors will enjoy it

Im glad ive never had this issue. I love fucking my girlfriends ass. Love sticking my tongue in it too