Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28838353/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26788901/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093259/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck urself b

I want to but I can't convince myself

lock up your cock. Wear panties daily. Let a guy ruin ya butt lol it'll take itself from there

I wanna get a cage but I'm poor and I have no idea how to find guys

Cut the dick of
Eat soy

This

your penis looks feminine already

my ass in panties

Heyhey! Yoga is a good place to start, OP. It'll stretch out your muscles making you look leaner and have less muscle concentration in one area.
More soy for sure. Lots of cardio to get the BMI down.
But tbh, I wanna blow you as it is already

Yummy~

>of

Sharpie in the pooper

take hormones

Let me fuck you.
You'll at least feel more feminine, I promise.

Craigslist if all else fails.

how bout butt plug

Kill yourself.
Maybe you will be reincarnated as a female, but who really knows?
Take the chance.
You took a chance and ruined your life by giving into your gender dysmorphia.
It will make the majority of human lives easier without homosexuals and transsexuals.
No more pandering to a tiny and insane minority.
No more injecting your faggotry into Western politics.
Kill yourself.

Oh yea, and no more faggot threads on Sup Forums.

did you not read my earlier reply?
I can't convince myself to commit suicide

aliexpress, find a cheap one for around $20, grindr.

Be born with that double x chromosome.

>Kill yourself.
>Maybe you will be reincarnated as a female, but who really knows?
>Take the chance.
>You took a chance and ruined your life by giving into your gender dysmorphia.

Just as you gave into being a /bastard?

>It will make the majority of human lives easier without homosexuals and transsexuals.

Homosexuality is well documented throughout history. Many important people preferred fucking homo.

>No more pandering to a tiny and insane minority.

OP didn't require you to pander anything.

>No more injecting your faggotry into Western politics.

Most freaks doesn't inject things, not even politics.

That pic is terrible tbh, you can't distinguish anything.

Better. Have any other toys?

I'm afraid not

You are an SJW, whether you consider yourself one or not. SJW identity politics is what is destroying Western Culture right now. Go join Antifa and get fucked by the FBI you rainbow haired faggot lover.

spread ass

You realize one can be a freak and not being a SJW? Of course you don't.

born as a woman

buy hormones online

Gore

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

buy a selfie stick jfc

and shove it up my arse?

no, so you can take pictures from more than four inches away

If you legit want to be more feminine, whether because you're trans (or curious) or if that's just your preference, then I think you'd be better off going to /adv/ or /LGBT/, perhaps even Tumblr (just don't get sucked into their insanity).

That said, post more pics please, especially cock and balls.
You're amazingly hot.

thanks pal, it's good to be though about occasionally

What state do you live in?
I have like 7 cages, but my wife is a sub and won't play along with me in chastity so they're useless to me. I'll give'm away.

No worries, I know the feeling.
I'm 26 now, but when I was 18-21 I was into crossdressing and generally "trapping it up" and on the rare occasion I'd post here it felt amazing to be told I looked cute. That said, you're WAY hotter than I ever was.

probably the best advice you are going to get
whether you like tumblr or not it is the best place for stuff like this

Lots of other sissies and transgirls for motivation, also.

yep and they know some secretes

I live in the UK, and I have a choker if you'd like to see it

Where abouts in the UK?

yorkshire, up north

North-East Hartlepool

more specifically, York

Ah, well I'm in Texas. I'd send you what I have, but honestly it'd probably be cheaper for you just to buy everything you need online yourself. eBay is a great place for anything kink related (don't worry, it's all brand new stuff, people just have their stores on eBay), and there are a lot of stores that sell chastity devices, panties, fishnet stockings, and all other kinds of cute things for you to wear that are based out of the UK so shipping should be pretty cheap.

Also, I would love to see ANY pictures of yourself.

what you think?

Damn, you've got what we here in Texas call "Dick Suckin' Lips". Big an' soft.
As far as the collar goes... you'd look even better with a leash on it.

I need to get a proper collar, a real bondage style one

kek I fucking love this guy

Then you need ta' come to Texas and I'll show you a good time. We can drink, fight, fuck, go cow tipping at the Walmart, and finish up with a square dance.

this man is more Texan than steaks and saying y'all

>You took a chance and ruined your life by giving into your gender dysmorphia.
Wow, it's almost as if this is a psychiatric of which one can't choose to be born with, just like psychopathy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28838353/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26788901/
>It will make the majority of human lives easier without homosexuals and transsexuals.
>No more pandering to a tiny and insane minority
You are baiting and you are also wrong, how surprising.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093259/
>Not only is marriage associated with positive health outcomes for all individuals, regardless of sexual orientation; in addition, same-sex marriage has not been demonstrated to adversely affect the institution of heterosexual marriage. In 2007 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that all five states allowing same-sex marriage had divorce rates nearly 20% lower than those found in the rest of the country.26 Longer-term experience with same-sex marriage in Scandinavia and the Netherlands lends further support to these reassuring statistics. Furthermore, same-sex marriage does not diminish the prospect of successful parenting. It is well-established that children raised by same-sex couples compare favorably with other children in all performance standards assessed; the most important predictor of successful child-rearing is an intact two-parent unit.
Pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, anthropologists, and social workers have long recognized that one's social environment plays a significant role in determining one's psychological health. Position statements from numerous professional associations further support the claim that the LGBT community would receive significant health benefit if committed same-sex relationships were afforded the social validation and legal status of committed heterosexual relationships.

do texans like Brazilian traps ?

thigh highs

Shit, half the people here are from Mexico, and that's basically the same thing. Only difference is y'all got better asses and speak even weirder.

Anyhow, I'm deadass serious: come to Fort Worth and we'll drink and fight - winner fucks loser.

Don't worry though. I'll be real gentle-like with your butt.

lol i lov u

my weakness

That's an open offer boy.
If you come to visit we can go "bareback riding". Hell, I'll even let you wear my cowboy hat.

You got baited hard

bent over

well, you got me hard, now what

This has existed for a long ass time, dude. There's no way you haven't seen it at least once.

>how to become more feminine Sup Forums?

fancy some dick?

I've seen stuff similar to it, but thanks for this

i wanna tongue play with your balls first before i work my way up the shaft to the tip

I'd love you to

after that i would suck every last drop of your cum by placing my lips on your head only like a vacuum as i finger your tight asshole

I'd prefer your cock in my ass

Of course, we will get to that. anywhere else i can message you? Dripping here and want more of your sweet ass

I don't I'm afraid

Why are you afraid? its just sexting and i know you like it