Which of the four will you pick?

Which of the four will you pick?
Will unveil mystery box in 20 posts.

box

Portal gun and long fall boots please

Portal gun without a doubt. I'd be fucking all kinds of shit up with that thing.

well, guess i'll wait to see whats in the box and then make my choice

If you're here before the before the box has been unveiled and don't pick, you get nothing.

mystery box

You could just choose an abra with teleport you dumb fucks

wasn't written in OP, i'll wait and take my pick once its revealed thank you very much

Portal gun and boots.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

But you need to train him from level 1, too boring

abra has teleport at lvl 1

your arguemnt goes both way, if someone chose abra, one could just say

>You could just take the portal gun and boots you dumb fucks

The mystery box is probably a massive dildo or something so I'll take the portal gun and boots.

Lets goooo mystery box!

pokeboi pls

sixx

Abra can do more than the portal gun tho. And he fits in a pokeball.

Idk. I enjoy the outdoors and constantly fighting every five steps seems like a bitch.

can you fuck a portal gun?

Being a pet, teleport fight other pokemon doesn't really value to much compared to being able to make portals and take no fall damage, also if it fits in a pokeball the point of it being a pet is off because it would be in a pokeball instead of being out in the open

At first I thought about getting the portal gun

BUT DUUUUDE POKEMON

fucking alazkasam

DUUUDE CHARIZARD

pokemon trainers makes some mad cash my guy

What about long fall retard

yes

reveal the fucking box you nigger

Portal gun because awesome!
Also I am a physicist and portals would be the best thing ever and a ticket to Stockholm... oh wait I wouldn't need one, I have a portal gun.

If you had a Pokemon you would have to hide that shit, the government would snatch it up and cut it to pieces so damn fast. Portal gun you can be sneaky about so that.

No, but you can always suck yourself.

im OP and im a faggot, traps aren't gay, i come from reddit

haha Xd

portal gun, nobrainer

fuck off, you're not OP

Gardevoir for sexy times

B O X
O
X

You are wrong

Im still taking the fucking Pokemon

>no one objects to this decision
whats the point then not only do I let all the fuckboys out of their containment game but I don't even get to lul at the butthert

Yeah cos that's a common scenario.

It would be if you had the long fall boots, no fear of fall damage

mystery box mother fucker

So you can do what? Jump off buildings?

Gib arcanine pls, i want to ride fire doggo to work

woops, accidentally picked the wrong shoes today.

I'll take the box, please.

A

B

pokemon ... gimme dat Dragonite

Sup Forums

ave you ever played portal you fucking retard?

you can only shoot portals at what you can see, so unless youre already in stockholm, you'd still be needing a plane ticket

is this a bamboozle?

i chose A

the Chest

THE CHEST

SUCCESS. PLEASE.
I MUST KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEFORE I LEAVE THIS EARTH

You just got quints. You may now leave this earth.

Wish granted.

Portal gun. Time so suck myself off.

check'd, kek'd

lucky sum bish

THE CHEST THE CHEST

THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST THE CHEST

You can't sell an abra to NASA you shitlord.

pokeman, get Arceus, control a god pokemon

>Portal Gun
Time to suck my own dick

exactly this shit is too easy.
I was going to say dialga but hey.