Big vs. small cock / size difference thread... god i love being hung

big vs. small cock / size difference thread... god i love being hung.

me and a guy i got off of craigslist...im the tiny one

second pic...i have some of me and him solo if anyones interested

lol amazing -- take any other pics?

tell the story -- who said what about size? what happened after these pics?

Trips

i posted an ad on CL for a hung dom to come fuck and humiliate a tiny cocked sissy. he responded with pics, this is one of them. you can tell its the same cuz of that enormous vein.

he came over 10 minutes later, i met him at the door dressed in my gfs panties and lingerie and i took those pics, he didnt speak english very well, just pushed me down on my knees and made me suck him hard. once he was hard he wasted no time shoving me onto the floor on my stomach, holding me down, spreading my ass to spit on my hole and then ramming his cock in. i barely had time to protest. he was strong and i couldnt fight him. it hurt SO bad. i screamed and he laughed and forced it in more. i was openly crying and begging the whole time he fucked me. it hurt so so so so good.

another pic he sent me

hot

and one of me..

Neck is longer than his dick

another comp of me with a CL hookup

lol you are in to this aren't you? are you always the smaller guy

Fucking kek exactly what I was thinking

god yes....ive had a humiliation fetish since high school

what's your best size difference story

i dont have a good one with any guy i was with. they mostly dont want to roleplay and just end up making me suck them or bend over asap.

the best was with my college gf, looking at her exes pics while we played with toys. she was super demeaning and cruel. very into humiliating me. this is a pic of us skyping...im nearly hard in the pic

poor asian guy...

my kik: qwerty44xx

if anyone wants more pics and stories...or to share pics :-)

how do i find a girl whos into humiliation?
howd you find yours?

I am most definitely the small in this thread :(
ugh my girl probably needs more.

Hah I’m sure she does. Got a kik?

honestly luck. or maybe its the kind of girls i like. im into more alt type girls. my high school gf was into it, but we were both inexperienced so it didnt amount to too much. the college one was FULLY into it. didnt even need prompting, it was her thing. both were scene-ish types. it helps that i have a tiny premature cumming cock that has trouble getting hard so its an easy position for them to fall in to. the other 2 girls ive dated long term have been submissives though and one thought humiliation and cross dressing was gross.

easy answer is to go to a local dominatrix and go enough that she trusts you and you become friends. im doing that now, i can pay though, but eventually they develop real feelings. i stay overnight with her and take her on dates, ive met her parents and sister. its a real thing. so thats a way to do it for sure. we mess around all the time and have even had sex. but i still pay for sessions

yes.. lailaflowers1

This is one of those things I'm into that I totally hate about myself. I made an account on cocksizecontest.com and I would lose and get some humiliating side bet then I'd jerk off and that would be the end of it, I eventually lost one to a guy who lives about an hour away, the bet was the loser sucks the winner off. I lost the bet by a lot and we started talking about setting up the meeting, I ended up deleting my account before we actually met up. Sometimes I wish I would have went through with it

>i stay overnight with her and take her on dates, ive met her parents and sister. its a real thing. so thats a way to do it for sure.
that sounds super comfy
getting your dick humiliated then watching a movie together
i have had two past girlfriends humiliate me for cash
i had sex with them before i learned about my fetish but i got the ole "is it in yet" line from one of them and another one plain out laugh so the relationship didnt work out but i led to my fetish and i eventually started paying them to humiliate me
i really wish i could find a girl who would humiliate me but wouldnt charge because were in a relationship
(pic related is one of my exes, didnt feel like having to upload it onto my computer so i just took a pic off it)

its much better than it sounds, shes on constantly. i wear panties all the time for her, butt plugs and more. her friends are sex workers too so theres no discretion. ive worn lingerie and a leash at a party with her. it doesnt stop when we watch a movie, im always giving her a massage or rubbing her feet, taking care of her. she was so good i broke up with my gf for her. she demanded it and i dont regret it at all.

oh man id love to pay my exes to continue to humiliate me. theyd die of laughter if they knew i got fucked by those giant cocks.

fuck shes hot. SO hot. my god those tits and lips. youre lucky too

Am I in the big category

pic with ruler on dick or we'll never know

>craigslist...im the
why such a fucking kill joy suspense

GAY THREAD

And yet, here you are

>oh man id love to pay my exes to continue to humiliate me.
Do it
It’s so much better when it’s personal like that with someone you loved
>my god those tits and lips. youre lucky too
She’s always teasing me when I’m in chastity
I’ve heard from the studs she fucks that she gives the best head in the world
She’s a huge instaslut
Couple thousand followers always posting revealing shit of her
She’s great

rofl @ aznz

I looove being small and humiliated by hung guys

kik?