My girlfriend of 3 years and I broke up today. RIP

My girlfriend of 3 years and I broke up today. RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UH3Pzk_-ugY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry bro. Nice almost quads though

I broke up with my girlfriend of one and a half years yesterday too I feel like I made a massive mistake

youtu.be/UH3Pzk_-ugY

A lot more to life than people

Don't worry, but it'll hurt thats for sure

Is it because she learned how to walk?

Bro, me too. Not easy, but just dumped her. Witcha.

*brofist*

Nah we'd been growing apart these past few months and the fights were getting too real. Like idk if you've ever fought with your s/o but you can tell when it's a "we'll laugh about this next week" fight and when it's a "you fucking asshole I never want to see you again" fight

You know what i dont get? Like where does she go from here? What guy would want to date a girl which came out of a 3 year relationship? Like, you probably banged her what over 700-1000 times? who would want that

Holy shit user, that actually made me feel better

Look at what pic you posted to get attention for your problem. Your psyche is fucked. She smelled that subconscience of yours and took her chances.

Faggot

Is it story time?

I'm 5 years in myself
It could end any day now

You mean she broke up with you

12 years here. Enjoy that depression.

Yep you fucked up.
Men should never ever argue with a woman. It just means you're a immatute beta and tolerate bad behavior. And all feelings fly out the window and she loses respect for you then.

Every poster on Sup Forums would want that

Rape her
You're a dumb fag

my gf of 3 years broke up with me start of the year. It was a pretty big wake up call. I'm still trying to move on.

Ive lost 13kg since then, and have already fucked 2 female friends, but I still feel really empty and sad.

I'm thinking of going overseas, or at least out of state for a bit.

youtu.be/UH3Pzk_-ugY

good now you can turn gay and date me

why was it such a wake up call?

Beat me to it faggot. My gf of 8 years broke up with me, because some fag made her feel special and influenced her against me for months. Depression is a bitch, I'm grateful we don't have any offspring.

nudes?
sorry for your loss mate