Why are women such cunts?

Why are women such cunts?

Fucking rat

Disgusting

XDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

This is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Because we have cunts, and you want cunt, but you can't have cunt, because you suck, hang out on Sup Forums, play with little ponies and whine about being friendzoned.

We're not cunts to the chads. Only to the cunts.

I don't want to fight you. I love you.

Uhhh, let me dig in my pocket here,,yep got some money, which negates your argument cause all cunts are whores. Ugly as sin millionaires still get to fuck bitches. You can pretend otherwise but you will never stop being what you are.

fake and gay

See this is where you fucked up.

Ugly as sin millionaires are Chads. They had the drive, determination and stick to it attitude that makes them a fuckton of money. It's the same drive, determination and stick to it attitude that creates sports stars, movie stars and astronauts.

What makes you different is you don't have that. It's why women treat you like a cunt. Because you are a cunt.

/thread obviously.

Rude

fuck

fuck

Because women have cunts.

ffs

That point has already been made.

Pff...

Fucking cunt

gotcha

No

Your mistake , well lie actually is implying ugly rich guys have drive. Some do, some dont, Most don't Id bet.

actually I did know a millionaire for real, Chubby little bitch with a big nose, family owned some grain processing places in North Dakota. No drive no ambition, big time wiccan and drowning in twat almost 24/7. Your bullshit doesn't hold up. Not even close.
If it wasn't the money bring them around it was the drugs. Either way , whores

God damn it, I fall for this shit everytime

oqowww op you are in trouble now fuck face

fuck you

Get bent

jesus christ every time

>imblying not getting sex is the only reason to call women a cunt

You're a piece of shit

very true

fucking nigger