To other gay dudes

Cuz hes a gay as fuck soyboy

A guy

To straight ones too. They keep staring all the time

youre quuite thin, do you run a lot?

I jog+walk

post more

t-thank

WTF is up with that bed set? Your blanket barely covers the bed and what's with that pillow....thing?

>glitched. prices!!!! nons

The cat always messes it up

More questioning why your pillow looks like a few folded sheets and why your blanket is so small. That's a king size right? I've never seen a king blanket that small and queens don't have those dimensions.

NO ONE WANTS YOUR FUCKING SHIT WATCHES YOU DUMB CUNT GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE IWILL COME TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AND SPREAD MY SEED ON YOUR FUCKING PILLOW CUNT I WILL NUT IN YOUR DAMN NOSTRILS YOU HEAR ME CUNT? YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU WANT TO BREATHE IN MY FUCKING SEMEN YOU GAY BABY? ROLL YOUR FACE ON A PILLOW LATHERED IN MY NUT JUICE? GOOD BOY NOW GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR DUMBASS FUCKING SHIT SCAM WATCHES YOU FILTHY GOD DAMN FUCKING SWINE I WILL SHOVE A WATCH UP YOUR ASS YOU FILTHY SHIT STAIN CUNT CRUST LOAF OF SHIT

it's clearly a bot.

No I'm not

i'll stick my wiener in your nose and your gonna like it where you at

y dont u kys

very neat that you're comfortable with that, i assume it's comfortable or smth, is it?

ever had anyone question you for it?

nice cat

Sure, if they weren't comfy I wouldn't wear them. And few questions yeah, but mostly just comments