What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL :(

Come over to my place and we can fuck and i wont throw you out

underage b&

timestamp or gtfo

obvious bait but still

you look fine just shut up and make life your bitch

I think you are very cute. There are always haters in the world. You have to find your own sense of yourself no matter what others say.

People online can be super cruel, and it gets easier to hide behind your words when you don't have to own up or face consequences for being so hateful. Stay away from /soc/. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with you or your face. You are beautiful!! So sad for me to see your posting as I scroll down and for you to feel the way you do.

The National Suicide Prevention Line is; 18002738255

if you need a new friend we can figure out some way to exchange info if needed. Stay strong!

I'm a female- not hitting on you like some creep guys for sex.

he's hot, post cawk

This

>What the fuck is wrong with my face?

nothing- you are fine. turn off the computer and go outside.

you seem nice. will you email me pls?

[email protected]

Why, you are not ugly, honesly. Just bit tomboysh... if you want to change that... just grow longer hair...

Tits or gtfo

timestamp with tits or fuck off

you are really pretty dont let the internet fuck your life

Kek! Go an hero, faggot!
Also, don't forget to stream it.

youre fucking hideous. and youre dyke haircut doesnt help matters. try some makeup and longer hair, and smiling. but yeah, its not really your fault, youre dealt the genetic hand that you're dealt.... sorry youre ugly. but at least you dont look fat.

You posted this yesterday with another image.

Because is /soc/ you stupid cunt, it's what they do. Stop taking everything people say on the internet personally and recognise that most of them are here to get reactions from emotional pushovers like you.

Your face is fine, stop being a pussy.

link for pic related pls

>my womanhood
I thought you didnt look that bad, then you told s you are a girl. lol you ugly

decent imo

Go away Brandon.

face is an 7 out of 10
I'd fuck ya, keep on living.

your face is alright for a white girl. not really my thing but you' ain't "ugly"

if you wanna fit the "standard woman" archetype you're gonna need to change up your style and effort a lot. the "13-year-old boy who's trying to decide if he wants to grow his hair out" locks and minimal/lack-of makeup aren't gonna get you into that category.

or just say fuck it and roll with your look. either way if some people on Sup Forums, fucking /soc/ no less got you in your feelings, go outside and get some air. you need some reality.

Thats not the face of a female. You cant fool me.

Semi-obese and Not really attractive user here. You shouldn't take things that People say on the internet at heart. Managed to get a girl just by being a decent human with a nice personality. Don't worry yourself with what some virgin Sup Forums NEETS say about you.

bretty disgusting, oh well at least you can take solace in the fact that at least you're not a nigger

I just told you in the other thread that I thought you had pretty facial structure and pretty eyes. It would help if you weren't crying but I also agree with the guy that said that it's best to turn off the computer and spend some time outside