This Fuck beat up my Daughter on a "date" i didn't knew anything about! she's 19

This Fuck beat up my Daughter on a "date" i didn't knew anything about! she's 19 ...

this fucking faggot deserves to be drowned and burried alive but what can a crazy angry white man do about this "white-Nigger" do about shit like this!?!??! ...

i swear if i meet him in a dark street he's............ !!!!!

Facebook: /ginge.mattias
Phone number i snitched up! : 004542343121
: +4542343121

Pic related it's him that faggot ...

He's old enough to get his ass beat legally. Beat him up. Lols

OP here:
Problem is i got a good job and the wife going and don't wanna mess anything up in my life except i think he needs to die og at pay in some horrible way i can't even type! ...

Just linked him this page, kek

find a hacker on derpweb
tell him to upload fuckload of CP on his pc
snitch to police
enjoy "finding out" local fag got rekt for cp

i think he raped someone last year what is the adress to this fuck

Not your personal army.PS: Post nudes of your daughter

Not your personal army, faggot hope this dude shows up at your work beats your ass like your daughter and then fucks your wife. Grow balls. Learn to fight your own battles

lol now he might confront and op can't act like a pussy anymore and have to handle it himself

>.

what country?

>not texting him "sick ecko bubble vest and woman beating skills"

What s fucking cuck. Get your wifes boyfriend to beat him up while you beat off to the niggers living in your house pleasuring your wife and daughter while you are a useless spineless lump of useless. kyp.

Sounds to me like you're just a pussy, your fucking daughter got beat grow a pair and do something about, hope your wife leaves you

Do you know where he lives?

Then fuck of you pussy we aren`t your personal army

reported for doxing.

OP tell us where he lives

DOX

Wat ? I love helping ppl

me too. Can i help you with something?

TELL US WHERE HE LIVES

why am i a pussy just because i don't wanna screw up my life in any way killing this peice of shit "white-nigger" trash trying to be hardcore in pictures and thinking he's the king ccause he drives a BMWvan because it's like 2/3 cheaper then the normal prices ...
This faggot just needs to dissapear in a dark forrest somewhere! ..

and you guys think it's okay wow!

He lives in Aarhus Denmark city called "Hadsten"

Sign up his phone number to random telemarketers online and believe me they will call him 100 times in 30 mins . His phone will ring like crazy from Indian call centers.

>Aarhus Denmark city
Damn man, I guess I can't kill him after all.

Should i invest all my money in mining rig ?

Well... you can’t hide in Denmark...

How about letting you daughter call the police?

Fucking curling daddy

NO!! bitcoins/other aren't worth it (yet)
don't be another victim to the bitcoin

if you only want a mining rig so you can get money. Then i can give you some money if you give something else

I literally have nothing, poor fag from 3rd world country..

No. Don't be a fucking dipshit.

youre a pussy because a real man would fuck the dude up, and worry about the after later. besides there are ways of killing someone that cannot be traced back to you. A drug deal gone wrong, home invasion with no witnesses, a car accident, etc.

> beat up my Daughter on a "date" i didn't knew anything about!
Sounds like she enjoyed it and didn't want to tell you, faggot.

get the hint

Hows being poor a reflection of character ?

Which one of the slutty chicks in his Facebook is your daughter?

>Throw all my money away because of some faggot on the internet told me it was a good idea

damn op, give us the adress

Fuck him up! Or cripple the parents and make him watch. Don't act hard with that "if i meet him in a dark street". Instead of protecting your daughter you go online and post this losers phone number to people who aren't involved. This is a family matter. Be a PARENT. PROTECT YOUR GIRL.

It’s public... But sounds like the police could figure that out too....

Find out where he works. Attach car bomb? Just make sure no one else is with him. Or get some friends and wait for him by his car with bats or weapons and fuck him up wearing masks.

He lives at a pretty decent house

Lol.... decent house? Because it is bricks?

WTF have happened to /B

I am rather sure we are suppose to answer things like this with:

NOT your personal army!

That is a shit hole.

I mean, if people want to fuck this guy over, let them, saying "NOT your personal army!" is really fucking useless at this point.

he looks like a hells angel or smth like that. Typical loser. Loves cars. A sure trade of someone who never recieved much love and therefor project their own love and own self respect onto a transportation device. Pathetic. I would like him to get fucked.

Post pics of daughter, I need to fap.

You know the rules, if you want something done you have to pay the price. See comment above.

Fucking kek'd

fucking legoland

>watch true detective season 2 for inspiration
>order special gloves
>go to house
>fuck him up
>be a dad

HA wear as much leather as gay dudes if hes assosiated with thoughs greace balls at all he just buys coke off them then tells his buddys hes hard core cause he knows a bunch of middle age midlife crisis motherfuckers with ego and drug problems. On another note OP sounds like you love your job more than yout family stop being a bitch if you were smart youd beat his ass enough he wouldent goto the cops. Or you could just call the cops cause you sound like a bitch that would do that

How about just beat the fuck out of him yourself. Dont kill him if you dont wanna fuck up your job and shit. But you can just beat him senseless and be all good. Also dont be scared you might be able to kick his ass. And if he kicks yours(which it seems you think he will since youre being a puss) then you have to move on. Or have your daughter call the cops and report him. Also is your daughter hot or nah??

what a cunt!!!

6 replies before the correct response.
Sup Forums is in terminal decline

Pics or it didn’t happen?

Call the police you dumb nigger

>we
Who

Pics of daughter required

Your use of the word nigger is enough to convince everyone your a pussy seriously you sound like your twelve "white-nigger" either way fight yourself you csn just watch where he goes a regularly a few times tgan beat him on his way home but oh wait....

Your a pussy you fag