Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/spam.love._/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ROUND

fekete sereg > black angels

No

>angels
angels are in heaven
every one who wear those type of colthes 'astagrfullah' will go to hell so don't use the word angel pls
also i'm not into zoophilia

fokin yeah

More into formicophilia?

Angels are white

Why, yes. Of course.

Yes.

croatia

keep posting black girls pls

need more pix for my telegram channel

I've been telling you and You for like two years that you being weird like this will drive away most black women and the only ones you'll have are the mentally unstable self hating ones that will ruin you

post black girls pls

where is my fucking DENMARK NIGGA

I am not a fan of their hair, or nose features

i like their skin and their lips, would fuck but not marry

>implying things
thanks dr phil

London
No. Low IQ, trashy and often riddled with STDs

>low IQ

perfect

>I want retarded children.

She really is Sudanese, her names Ruqayya

>implifications that they would play a part in my life or that I would care in the end

I suppose this could easily be a joke, I admit I find it difficult or impossible to think of someone doing this unwittingly

Thanks for the reminder why your country is a shithole.

>caring about niggers

>wanting to get stds

>all sex results in children

brainlet

I know

(im sudanese too)

He's dead and gone bro

nah i saw him on mena a few weeks ago, said hes got stuff to do

(shitposting on int)

>sereg
>remember Hungarian "s" is "sh" sound ("sz" in Polish)
>"szereg" literally means "a row"/"an array" in Polish but is often used as "a row of soldiers"
wew

yo, i don't even visit Sup Forums but i notice that something jewy is going on.
like i just sign up instagram account yesterday and notice there's lots of black instawhore proudly flaunting their interracial relationship.
what are the chances that new account would find this shit straight? i think its safe to say that once again /pol is right, i mean look at this shit, hard to believe that jews are not involved
instagram.com/spam.love._/

Is it just me or black women are either absolutely fugly or gorgeous, no middle ground?

I saw him doing his black girl meme all around desu. He'll never return to our platform again tho ;-;

No twitter is black as hell and as such black subjects are always trending and present. One of those things is relationships, especially interracial relationships.

that's just the internet.

You mean "are black women either bleached/habasha'd enough to be attractive or are they subsaharan great apes"?

Black girls are obsessed with surfer dudes on Instagram. This shit pops up all the time.