Wish thread! Dubs or higher get their wish granted :D

Wish thread! Dubs or higher get their wish granted :D

Shota handjob

I want to die.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot today

Good luck

Thank you user

I wish to become a millionaire at the strike of midnight tonight

I wish that actress Chloe Bennet would notice me on social media and fall completely in love with me romantically and sexually.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot tonight

this

I wish to have infinite wishes granted instantly when I wish them

I wish that actress and singer Mandy Moore would suddenly and forever believe 100% without a doubt that she is my loving, overly affectionate, extremely incestual mother that loves to spoil me.

I wish monetization wasn't how we worked on a global scale.
Fuck money and everything that comes with it.

Woohoo user thank you! Set everyone free

I wish that actress Cami Mendes would notice me and completely fall in love with me romantically and sexually.

Let it be known!

>I wish that actress Cami Mendes would notice me and completely fall in love with me romantically and sexually.

re-wishing this.

i wish a nigga would

I wish cepe in this board lol

I wish my body would suddenly develop peak human health, speed, agility, strength, endurance, and perception.

I wish my Grandma didn't have to die suffering in agony.

WinRaR

I wish to hit the mega millions jackpot tonight with the quick pick ticket I bought

Wimrar give cp

I wish for my body to suddenly and instantly physically transform into a female form of my ideal design/appearance and attributes.

Kill humanity

I wish for a loving, caring, obedient, and devoted harem consisting of 13 actresses of my choice would show up at my house tonight. In your name, amen.

>I wish for a loving, caring, obedient, and devoted harem consisting of 13 actresses of my choice would show up at my house tonight. In your name, amen.

Close call so I'm wishing once more...

I wish to be in an ideal three-way romantic and sexual relationship with actresses Camila Mendes and Chloe Bennet.

I wish the girl next door would fall madly in love with me

I wish to wake up tomorrow morning to find that my body has physically transformed into my ideal female form.

I wish that Sarah Jane Hyland would notice me and realize that she and I are soulmates.

Holy crap, I got trips!

I want maya to leave servizio civile and leave me in peace

I wish for the power to make any woman I find attractive to fall in love with me completely and become sexually obsessed with me.

Congrats user enjoy

reroll

Wish I was played a bit more on Spotify

I wish that I and everyone in this thread would be united with an ideal soulmate/romantic partner within the next 24 hours.

good for you!

Wish I was as scared of a cucumber as a cat is

Don't worry pal, I bet your next album will be a smash hit : )

I wish for Chloe Bennet and I to be in an ideal romantic relationship that will last for the rest of our long, happy, and healthy lives together and for said relationship to start tonight.

Hope you get a hit record user make millions and mention this thread in interviews

I wish nazis will rise everywhere on the planet and take over. Then there will be peace

I wish that everyone in this thread Gets a smol cute shy gf in the next week.

I wish for the power to telepathically mind control anyone from any distance (even through online) and to easily be able to use said power.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot this tonight

I wish for my top 4 most desired wishes to be granted in the exact way I intend them to be granted at exactly 11:11 pm EST tonight.

I wish this comes true for everyone that posted in this thread

All the supernatural abilities of Dishonored. Sounds like a fun time.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot tonight with my quickpick ticket

Reroll for this win winning the mega millions jackpot

reroll then bail

I wish everyone's wishes got nullified.

I wish to be in an ideal romantic relationship with Chloe Bennet/Wang.

I wish that this wish couldn't be wished.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot tonight and become a millionaire by midnight est

That’s good news to hear ty

I wish you a merry christmas

I wish for my own time-stop pocket dimension that I can enter and exit at any time and have complete creative control over (can create anything I want and even take it out with me).

and a Happy New Year.

nice dubs and thanks
> image related

Thank you :)

And a happy New Year

I wish Monica Ellis would show up at my house tonight completely submissive and obedient to me with the eternal desire to do whatever I ask of her.

I wish to be in an ideal romantic and sexual relationship with actresses Cami Mendes and Lili Reinhart within the next 48 hours. Amen.

>I wish to be in an ideal romantic and sexual relationship with actresses Cami Mendes and Lili Reinhart within the next 48 hours. Amen.

i wanna win the lotto this friday.

I wish for things to always work out the way I want them to and to have a loving ideal girlfriend.

I wish moot came back.

I wish for anyone that posts in this thread to be united with an ideal loving girlfriend/boyfriend (poster's preference) within the next 48 hours.

>I wish for anyone that posts in this thread to be united with an ideal loving girlfriend/boyfriend (poster's preference) within the next 48 hours.

Wish me a bf plsss

I wish my life got back to the right track and have at least the feeling that I can pursue my lifelong ambitions and succeed at them. I don't even wish for close and wholesome friendships or love, just a future worth living

I wish to get the power I desire.

I wish to win the Powerball next time I play.

Congrats user

I wish to become a millionaire tonight

I wish to fuck ava Addams tonight

Roll

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot tonight with my quick pick ticket

I wish to become a millionaire tonight

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot tonight with my quick pick ticket

Rolling for an impossible miracle

Well bro, guess i jist have to hope for a grabber or train to hit me...

F

I wish God appeared to me. Epiphany. Enlightenment.

I wish to win the mega millions jackpot

it's partly in your hands, my friend. take the right paths, play the right cards. and good luck.

Do you really want that?

Rolling for a wish to be