This is a pure 100% all natural Hmong girl, looks whiter than most Jomon Japanese...

This is a pure 100% all natural Hmong girl, looks whiter than most Jomon Japanese. Hmong are known for having naturally blonde hair and light eyes

Would you ever pass your genes into your genetic brethren of the east, white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hmong_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless whoever inseminated her ancestors

Eww mongrel looking savage. Jomon are superior

Meme? We have over 1 million Hmongs and I have never heard of such things.

>Asian workplace culture
>Healthy
No

Back to r/Hapas faggot

ur welcome

She is so incredibly ugly...

Hmongs, like Catalans, Tanzanians, Costa Ricans, and most Tartars, are not people.

You have incoherent knowledge

We have a lot of Hmongs here in Minnesota.
I think they're pretty nice and they work hard.

>white Asians
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is there a native American tribe called Hmong in the USA?

It ain't me intensifies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hmong_people

>The Hmong began a gradual southward migration in China in the 18th century due to political unrest and to find more arable land
>In terms of cities and towns, the largest Hmong-American community is in Saint Paul, Minnesota (29,662), followed by Fresno (24,328), Sacramento (16,676), Milwaukee (10,245), and Minneapolis (7,512).

These are not Finns. Most of them look white now anyways.

There are a lot of white-hmong couples here in Minnesota.

Mong in southeast Asia have black hair and dark eyes.
If she really has blond hair and light eyes she is a mixed race with white people.

Here's a half-hmong/half-white

she's wearing contacts and bleached her hair

OP is a shitpost

And she has a completely Far East Asian features.

t.TAKESHI

>that flat mongloid face
>white

Thai are the only Aryan Asians. Both ancient Chinese and Indo-European blood flows through our veins. Viet/Hmong monkeys are just third world subhumans.

Inferiority complex to whites

Yo your dumbass got deceived. She is wearing colored contacts. Her eyes looks so fake. And that hair is dyed.

I bet my left testicle and the soul of my first born child she's wearing contacts