What car r u drivi'n brrrooss?!

What car r u drivi'n brrrooss?!
Here's my 2008 Hyundai Accent 1.5 CRDI 165hp

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.com/article/products/ford-offers-peak-gains-mustang-ecoboost-and-gt-bro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Taxi nigger

2k18 model

2018 Subaru Crosstrek exactly as pictured nothing exciting but love it.

Hahahh that's sooo cool

I had to make a tool to remove the wheel bearing in one of those once OP. dead of the winter. good luck when it comes time to change yours

Ikr had to sell my kids for this beauty

Yeah it's a pain in ass

Shes a beauti

2015 skoda fabia same as the one in the pic

That's a shitty car! Change it bruh

It is VW Polo.
Fabia mk2 was a superior car. Even with 1.2L engine it was quite good in city.

2011 Mazda3 and 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel.

BMW 1 series 118D sport. 2l

i got it a few months back its all i can afford with insurance and shit id love an audi rs6 but unfortunatly i cant just pull money from my ass. so what you drive?

I love mazda 3 it's a very practical car and pretty quick

nice dubs btw

I have Hyundai Accent 2008 CRDI WITH CHIPTUNNING 165hp and Mercedes S400 2002 365hp

What first car can you recommend?
I want to learn driving and servicing it...

>165h 1.5L
Thats fairly impressive actually, I'd daily that as long as it was a manual

Nice! Respect for all bmw'rs drivers

Don't forget to fill blinker fluid to levels, BMW for some reason leak it...

Purchased 2013. It is boring, but I don't need another.

but matte black. almost 400 HP

For sure i recommend VW GOLF mk/4 mk/5

not a fan of either to be honest out of the two the merc would be my choice but their your cars so its what you like.

Was driving a Volkswagen Golf until the cops defected it. This is my new ride now.

>dat auto rb20e power
smh
at least it looks nice

Yeah i am not a big fan of Hyundais but it's efficient and pretty quick after the chiptunning and some stuff added 0-100 7.8s (stock 10.5s)

Currently drivig this lamborghini aventador, my dad couldn't afford the bugatti smh...

First car - 1.6l Kia Cee'd CRDI.
Yes I know it's a bit shit

Pic and time stamp

pretty good bro

Does it vtec?

Ru a lesbian?

I'm picking up a new Infiniti Q60 later this month. I was thinking of a Merc at first, but you don't see many Infiniti around here, and I want to be a special snowflake.

‘17 Ecoboost Mustang. It’s no V8 but it’s not bad

It's really similar to my Hyundai Accent they'r quietly good

I love the g37

Muscle muscle

Mazda 3 saloon mzr 2.2 cd 2010

Cool

Man, I was considering one of them, but I can't bring myself to without the V8, and they only do the Ecoboost over here ATM.

Ideally, I'd get a classic Fastback, or a 302 Boss, but they cost a small fortune to get & import.

I’m planning on doing the Ford air intake and tune. Takes the 0-60 under 5 seconds and adds a few horses without fucking with the warranty.

That's my 2002 Mercedes-Benz S400

I always liked the Q35 when I was younger, remember it being a staple when playing one of the Need for Speed games.

Saw a pic of the Q60 whilst browsing online for other cars, and it just looked so good. Went to have a look at one and fell in love with it.

The infinitys are cool man

I wish

I’m a European who moved to the US. I never had a v8 before anyway. I do get what people are saying about the noise and the purity of a V8 in muscle/pony car and I’ll be honest, I would have gotten one if it didn’t stretch the budget more than I’d have liked. That said, I like my ecoboost and it’s easy to add a bit more power

2015 Chevy Silverado. 5.3 V8. 6 speed. Does a damn good job pulling my trailer. Only half decent pic I have fucking around in the fog.

I had e55 amg
Man the engines that r bigger than 4000 cc are cool

Its a fuckin 125 cc lol

Here’s the stats for that tune. Between 25 and 100hp, depending on where you are in the power band

autoweek.com/article/products/ford-offers-peak-gains-mustang-ecoboost-and-gt-bro

It's a 300 you fucking idiot

I damn well know this thing won't be fast without turbos but it's torquey, sounds good, and makes a nice daily overall.

mine is white though.

>and doesnt have these cool ass rims

ftfy

it actually does, those are stock sköda rim.

damn

pretty based

EK hatch, daily

they are very, nice althoug for the price i gave here in denmark, you could get a nice audi a6 or E-class i germany or england, taxes here reallt sucks.

Looks so hideous and disgusting rims.

You wanted a 4x4 huh but of course you don't have much money so this was the one you could afford.

Are you in your 40's?

They look comfy af to drive in, are they?

Piece of shit car.

Massive piece of shit.

>Driving a 16 years old mercedes
Can't afford a recent one huh.

It looks like a cheap truck. Looks like cheap plastic on the body.

>estate
>Skoda estate

Could you have fucked up any harder?

Shitbox.

estates are still quite popular in europe.

The gals

Nice, I have an EK hatch too, I want to keep it forever.

Kek, loser

Hows so

Wow, from just one post we can all tell your a hateful whining loser with nothing better to do, and that is the entire extent of your personality. Grow up.

I have a MK4 Golf and idk if it's just me but I've spent £600 on it in the past few months, fucking money pit

>r u drivi'n brrrooss?!
>Accent
Yeah, I noticed.

They're old and shit.

No argument there, I regret swapping my honda

driving this absolute monster at the moment.

My car has a glass roof and can park it's self.

Oh the taxes in denmark.....
Great step forward to a car free future they said...
Now we have 200% taxes on the high mileage small size cars, and lower taxes on the low mileage monsters.

2012 Equus

Should I supercharge my coyote 5.0? Thinking track.

2006 CRV with the backseats taken out. I use the back for a small ladder and tools for work. In the summer me and my girlfriend take it places and sleep in the back. It’s got a ton of room with the seats out it’s actually pretty fun. My dog likes it to. I love the car it’s cheap and pretty quick and sogod dam reliable

One day I'll have an AWD 2j
One day..

Is that a nigger joke

I get you. I'm a Yuro too, and I basically figured if I'm splashing out for a Mustang, I'd want it to have that throaty V8.

I've been into muscle cars since seeing a Plymouth 'Cuda at car show as a kid, so it's like, my end goal to own one.

What are you driving them, kemosabe?

Currently a rusty ass ford ranger.

I love it. Fite me

2014 V6 Camaro. I've owned it for a year.

2001 porsche boxster
I love this car

this is what i drive its an lx.

i need your honest opinions on it.
im 24 yrs old if that changes anything

forgot image

>t. busrider

lemmie guess, you drive a wrx sti

>modern sedan designs
>ivtec
Sell it and get a good old 90s dohc vtec with the bumper barely hanging on, so much fun

i went from a 98 accord coupe to a 01 civic to a 14 accord. the 98 was definitely more fun

Iveco Turbo-Daily 1996 2.8 TDI 101 HP RWD

can't find a bigger pic, and sure as hell am not going outside to take a picture

Mitch??

Picked up a 2016 gti autobahn a few months back. Previous car was an utter shitbox, so I'm pretty pleased with it.

1995 Ford Mustang coupe, supercharged, with headers and big exhaust, put on coilovers, with big brake kit, and 19 inch wheels.