The Bald Question

>The Bald Question

Should bald men be allowed in the ethnostate?
Think about it. If a man can't even keep the hair on his head, why should he be allowed to even fucking exist? Bald men are the lowest form of human, literally below Jews and niggers. I see them as lower beings than the piece of dog shit I stepped on this morning. They are complete and utter genetic trash and should NOT be allowed to breed in a perfect society.

Killing them would be inhumane, as white nationalists we are better than that. However, we absolutely need to sterilize them to prevent their flawed genes from spreading.
What do you guys think?

>inb4 m-muh testosterone
Plenty of jacked dudes still have hair on their heads, having high testosterone is not an excuse to start balding.

>b-buh look at this bald celebrity!!12!
Just stop.

Yes every human has the right to lovely hair. Baldness is hereditary. What do these cunts don't get about this. Same with curly hair, so hard to maintain just to make it look respectable let alone normal.

Were you fucked by your bald uncle as a kid? That would explain your fear of bald men.

kek

Do you not think people should have the choice between hair or bald? Why would you want to genetically make that choice for you.

what i think is funny is that you'd be missin out on some pretty smart people. Not saying baldies are smarter, but if you look through the history books a lot of them were bald. Just sayin.

What about skinheads, will they be allowed in your ethnostate?

I understand that bald people were born as a result of their dumb parents and they deserve to live. They should NOT be allowed to breed though.

another problem is - how do you get rid of the chicks which have it in their genes but it doesn't show. Man you got a lot to figure out.

As long as they can produce healthy offspring with plentiful hair. It's about giving people that choice.

Agreed.

genetic tests.

so basically all i need to do to have my kids join your ethnostate is genetically test my jizz for one which isn't bald and he's in? sounds cool.

thats not very nice

>angry that there are plenty of bald men who look better than you do with hair
>call for them to be neutered
Stay mad, cuck.

You're thinking backwards, OP. Primates have hair. A lack of hair is proof of progressive evolution. Also I'll bet anything you are a beta faggot that got cucked by a bald dude.

This type of talk sounds familiar

Check out this Alpha

Bald people have less hair
The only thing they lack is an aesthetic factor
the hormone thing differs too from other people, but I doubt OP knows the first thing about molecular biology to understand any of it.
An ugly fucker would be in the same disadvantage as a bald person, and therefore inferior as OP stated.
so what makes bald people different to you?
I even aknowledge that some women go for bald instead of ugly, so for some women, you are inferior to bald people.

yes, but consider: Dwayne Johnson

>getting cucked by the lowest scum of society
I'd be already hanging in my bedroom if that was the case.

not OP but baldness causes a lot of negative emotions throughout the world. The vast majority of the population do not want to be or become bald so why would you defend something like that? Sure if someone wants to be bold they can shave their hair off. It's not about who's inferior to who, it's about giving people choice.

Topkek this made me laugh .
I keep my hair at a 1” or sometimes 0 which is bald. Honestly I like it and I still manage to get women. Op is mad because some baldfag took his girl.