Is swinging bad for a relationship? I have always found it hot and shit but i feel uneasy with somebody fucking my gf

Is swinging bad for a relationship? I have always found it hot and shit but i feel uneasy with somebody fucking my gf.

if one of you isnt for it then it probably isnt. its definitely hard to find middle ground on something like that

>i feel uneasy with somebody fucking my gf.

yes, except for a specific subset of circumstances

>you're tired of each other but don't want to split up for other reasons
>you both find the thought of your partner being fucked really hot
>you're both really fucking open minded and make no claims to the body of the other or get jealous

unless you tick one of those boxes its a bad fuckin idea

it's not bad. i get the urge to fuck someone else and so does she, so it works out. difference is she could find any guy to fuck her when I have to work to get some play. she hooks me up with her friends though, so it's cool.

Anymore of dat azz?

It's not her. Here's some more ass though.

If you're both okay with it, it is. But you're obviously not okay with it, so don't do it.

think about it, if she finds a man who turns her on more than you, and pleasures her more, it's over.

Nice, thanks user

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Assuming that man would want to leave his wife, too. He said swinging, not cuckolding.

more of dat ass

If that's her ass don't do it because I would try to steal her if I got a piece of ass that nice

Yes because it's an unfair/unbalanced game.

Always will be. A woman will always be able to find guys to fuck her. She will have a list 10+ people long to fuck her while you'll be lucky to have 1 girl on your list.

A long time will go where all you will see is her fucking other guys and being stuck fucking and kissing a used up cum dumpster and that will fuck with your head making everything worse.

Unless you are both getting a similar variety the same could happen to her if you are a chad type and you get more bitches to fuck than her.

I've got some free time, lets get to know eachother before I gape your wife

not bad

Want,pic of my swinger Gilf?

Oui

like want moar?

Keep em coming and I will too

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

How old is she?

U edging?

Would you?

Damn that ass is 30 nice dude

im edging bro

Yes and yes

you like the ugly furniture?

im stroking to ugly furniture

u want more of that haggard ass?

Then it's probably bad for your relationship. Some people can pull it off, but they're the exception.

no, more ugly furniture pls. I’m edging.

u want me to email u more pics?

Any of that pussy?

yes, im edging and stroking

ok I emailed u. are u edging?

La gobolina del autismo

I got the email, thank you, Im edging

yes

Post em?

You gunna edge?

yes, will post more 90 year old pussy

Currently edging bro

Still am post em

>yellow walls

That was not OP too many group chat faggotts here i'm out user sorry

By gramps, go fist your self

You edging while listening to Aerosmith’s living on the edge?

Aww far you well user

It’s the only way I edge bro

If only

Nice bro

Thanks bro.
Edging while listening to living on the edge to ugly furniture.