/hoc/

preds in 5 edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.com/canadiens/video/hughes--subban-jerk-crab/t-277437414/c-44001903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So why were the Pens fans booing Subban every time he touched the puck?

I didn't know there was rivalry between the Pens and Subban.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>PREDDITORS
>PREDDITORS
>PREDDITORS
>PREDDITORS

that's why crosby's jersey is the best selling year after year after year

stay there

He's right though. Preds had more than twice the SOG. Rinne just shit the bed.

4-2 without refpuck, no real reason to be concerned after that domination

>t. reddithawks

Since when did twitter become non-partial in "why" something was trending?

They only started re-bandwagoning after they won last year. You'll have to forgive their fans.

why would you delete it from last thread are you retarded

I'm from there. It's a working class town (or formerly was) and it can be pretty damn racist. About a decade ago the largest sect of the KKK was in Pittsburgh.

Where are you seeing bias?

east coast fans hate montreal -> PK subban played for montreal -> east coast fans hate PK subban

plus he's black. i mean jarome iginla is like a quadroon or something playing in LA and even that was still a bit much for most of us

fuck, I meant "stopped being non-partial." You know what I mean.

It may be true, but

it's still true, even after deleting it in the other thread

how is it non-partial? it's a good basic description of what happened

i may wear my crosby shirt tomorrow

Remember when Sullivan challenged that offsides against the Lightning last year? In game 7? That guy's a fucking master.

what about daley?

If the pens wanna win this series then Daley-Maatta have to be so much fucking better. Some serious shit tier play late in game

Carrie Underwood is an filthy whore.

Ever see the Steelers or Pirates? Pittsburgh fans turn a blind eye to their own players and that's it. Pittsburgh is a northern city but it took Roberto Clemente coming to the Pirates to start changing the culture there. Don't get me wrong, not EVERYONE is that bad... but I feel it's still there.

Also malkin needs to chil the fuck out. What a fucking shitty penalty.

Pretty sure that was actually game 6, when Blots were up 3-2 in the series.

would, though

>only ever had sex with the man she's married to
>whore

delete

GUENTZEL IS ELITE. HE SCORES WITHOUT CROSBY TOO

>That bulge

a baby could score from there on Rinne, that's his weak spot

Penguins sound depressed as fuck in their post game interviews, like they lost. They just knew they played like shit and have to get better, which they will. Pens sweep in 5.

Yeah you're right. I forgot Pittsburgh had home ice. Still good shit.

that vascularity

jelly

just nice flappy lips

Guentzel is a babypen though. And he already knows exactly where to put it with 3 minutes left in a stanley cup final game. Ice

no I mean an actual infant

A baby would have been caught and checked so hard it would fly out the stadium

What is the deal with Finnish people?

Shit goaltending.

they pretend they're good and then meme you into a loss

and then they laugh about it

they're excellent RL trolls

Trade kris letang

can anyone here pop & lock like black kids did in grade 7

pens played as bad as they could the majority of the game and still won. Pekka is fucking trash against the pens and will continue to be all series, pens in 5

Didn't subban used to play for the Flyers??

Hell no

Saros will go in if he keeps struggling, Preds in 6

As much as I fucking hate the idea of it I'm pretty sure it's just super easy to dislike a black guy. Fucking gross. Either way the predators are going to get swept so cheers.

sullivan is ripping them one too. next game gon b gud

4 goal on 11 shots is a pretty bad save percentage

Rinne fucken sux

My wife is on vacation in Detroit and I have the whole house to myself for the big game in a few days

Should I order Pizza or Chinese? I'm in Toronto btw so if anyone has any suggestions let me know..

w-what

even if you thinking about the other brothers, none of the 3 subbans ever played for the flyers

>Trashville faces it's first bit of adversity these playoffs and whine like a bunch of baby faggots

Laviolette is bitch made. Did you see Sully crying foul when they got robbed in game 6 at Ottawa? Nope. Hope the Pongs sweep these shitters to be desu.

T. Not a pens fan

Champions find a way :^)

?

nhl.com/canadiens/video/hughes--subban-jerk-crab/t-277437414/c-44001903

order jamaican jerk chicken

STOP BLAMING RINNE 2 OF 4 GOALS WERE NOT HIS FAULT

Hrs thinking about Simmonds because he can't tell blacc ppl apart bae

Why did she go to Detroit when she could have just gone to Scarborough?

Wayne Simmonds
Nobody can tell the difference

everyone knows this is true but it's not as funny

Racist and unfunny

Pensfag here and I have mad respect for this nig.

Why did I laugh so hard at this?

Which 2 weren't? Are you talking about the puck that was softly slid to him by bonino with one hand on the stick? Because he tried to be an asshole and fired it off his own guy. That's his fault. Fucc pecca

yeah in all seriousness simmonds is a big part of what keeps the flyers above water

The second was ass tier defende and the third was a bad bounce

FUCK THE PREDDITORS DIRTY FUCKING GOON TEAM .

GO SNOWBIRDS

She's probably getting blacked rn

>Durr nhl is rigged
>Ignoring the fact nhl really doesn't want them in the finals in the first place probably
>Finals matchups more often than not are some random mishmash of two teams and one of them at least is usually small market and/or from a nontraditional market
>No Canada team has won in a generation
>Biggest franchise has also been arguably the most hapless recently(until they barely made the playoffs this year)

If they do they're really, really bad at it

>

I can't believe Carl Hagelin didn't play. We Fucking need his speed. Expect him back next game

The flyers are firmly underwater and had to have a big ceremony for provorov to beg him not to leave for the khl

Most pathetic franchise

Pens should play 1-3-1

i feel like leaving the nhl for the khl would be like leaving the nba for Turkish Airlines Presents Euroleague Basketball (actual league title)

Fuckin stupid fuckin pekka should change his stupid fuckin name from fuckin Pekka Rinne to fuckin Pucka Pastme haha fuckin asshole

Did she take her son or is he going to visit her bull also?

what's wrong with you

this won't work because the Preds are too fast, they will just dump and retrieve it before the Pongs can

Are you a moron? They dump and chase and go low to high. How is the 1-3-1 gonna do anything

>he goes to leddit

Go the fuck back.
You're cancer.

>wife is going on vacation by herself to niggerworld

This is either bait or you are the dumbest cuck alive

I've had this discussion with nearly all of my female colleagues

who do you think sits? Guentzel or Sheary seem like the likely candidates, but Guentzel came up huge and Sheary played pretty well tonight. Not sure which forward will get the axe

You know trips to Detroit exist right.

rowney

penguins defense is so fucking trash. If we win the cup this year they would have to go down as the worst defensive core to ever win it. Olli maata and ron hainsey are autism on skates

Not him but I would sit Rowney. He has been awesome in the more physical series but >we need guys who get to a puck this series.

Why would they scratch a guy with ten fuckin goals lmao who the fuck are you man hahaha that flag that post lmao

t. buttmad leaf that he can't get any upvotes on the superior website

People here just always go straight to assuming degeneracy. I think this board is just a bunch of perverts

wilson, rowney, rust

Yeah makes sense, I do like having rowney since he's played well these playoffs and is a righty but pulling either of those two after that game would be retarded. Hags will be helpful

It's wierd they have nights were they look fucking abysmal and then the next game they make perfect breakout passes and no bad turnovers.

Guentzel was almost scratched before the game

i think it's pretty cool that hockey is getting exposed in a fresh, new, "hip" way to a new generation of hoosiers, youths, and pseudo-holleywood types since the Preddittors are in the finals... oh and let's not forget le dark skinned man is on the team...

but i also think that's the only reason to be happy they are in the finals

if they actually won the cup?

Catastrophic disaster.

no different from the Preds centers, someone has to win

Would you allow your husband to go on vacation by himself? To a an exotic island populated only by women?

Hey dumb fuck before the game it was reported hornqvist was going in for one of those guys. kill yourself

There was a beautiful image a few hours before the game of Jake just sitting on the bench by himself. Looked like he was reflecting on everything.

GO THE FUCK BACK AND STAY THERE