Ash vs Evil Dead

How do they still do it?
that puppet was hilarious

damnittv

im gonna watch this ep right now, i totally forgot about it last night because of Dragon Ball

no one cares

seems like that...
meantime the walking pleb and gits threads are full

ash vs plebs

I "found" Stan vs Evil yesterday. It really does blow Ash vs the Evil Dead out of the water. It feels much more like a sequel to those movies than AvED does. It hits all the right notes in humor.

i think it's more like a serialized Shaun of the dead. Mild thrills, and "english"-like humor, and simple as a nail story. Not a rival to AvED

Wait when did episode 7 come out? I thought they showed new episodes every sunday?

Am I the only who see that nd remember the video of the Ramones?

Yes, I am the only one, I know.

i see kino if i look at it

Saturday as far as I know. This episode came aound kinda early though, the last ones were available on mondays for me.

I wonder if they'll ever kill off Ruby, Pablo or Kelly.

Yeah same, that's why I asked.

Fug. Episodes are usually uploaded on geektv by now. I'm fiending. Anyone got a link? I don't want to pay for starz because it is the only show I watch on there.

Don't hate on something i like reeeeeeeeeeeee

Black Sails and Spartacus are great too, though. Brock watched it too

Just finished watching the episode.
Damn.

The episodes are available earlier for STARZ' streaming service subscribers.

tfw nobody likes chet
i miss him already

I don't dislike them, but it is kinda weird for Ash to have survivors hanging around.

Anyone else find crazy Kelly ridiculously hot?

i wasn't a big Raimi and family fan, but in these few episodes i got likeing him

she was filthy and fine

So is Evil Dead Regeneration canon now?

WAKEY WAKEY

HANDS OFF THE SNAKEY

did Ash made the reference to that when he said sunlight worked once against the deadites?

I wanted to see Jane Levy in the regular cast and I think Raimi even said it's possible, but she's gonna be in Twin Peaks instead

>Time for your enema user

The first movie was a survival till dawn scenario.

what was the meaning of Ash breaking only after seeing the rest of the team getting out of the car? was he pretending?

Time will tell. He is the hero of this series.

The only thing that is really bugging me, is that Ash is just a little too dumb, and maybe Ruby is just a little too smart. Ash didn't really need much help before.

ah.. true. i forgot.

Can anyone help me understand how both Evil Dead 1 & 2 are canon?

lovecraftian hijinks I ain't gotta explain shit

Because they have the rights, also AoD did/n't happen.

AoD did so happen. The series even included flashbacks about the car following him into the past.

it looks to me it's mixture is canon somehow.

His sis Cheryl was only in ED1, right? (In ED2 he went to the cabin with gf, then strangers came)

Dude, he couldn't remember three simple words in Army of Darkness. He seems to be the sort that can rig up all sorts of shit, but when it comes to anything else, he's completely helpless.

I would love to see some kind of angle where they reappoach the incantation, and someone notices something bullshit about it.
>Ash: "Klaatu Varada niktu!"
>Sidekick: "Wait... did you just say?"
>Ash: "What? I said it right this time!"
>Sidekick: "No Ash. No. 'Klaatu barada nikto' is a line from The Day The Earth Stood Still. It's an old black and white movie about space aliens!"
>Ash: "Huh? What?"
>Sidekick: "This won't do jack shit to help us."
>Ash: "Well why not?"
>Sidekick: "Because some jackass went back in time, and blurted out gibberish from a movie, so it got written in the damn book."
>Ash: "Hey, it wasn't me!.. This time. I read it from the book!.. Mostly."
>Sidekick: "Damn it, this is some fucking bootstrap paradox bullshit."

bump