ITT: Songs that have alot of meaning to you and the tough times they helped you through

ITT: Songs that have alot of meaning to you and the tough times they helped you through

I'll go first
I used to get bullied alot Beck in Junior high and everything was being out into perspective when I realized how the world really works. Everyday I'd come home and listen to track 9 no love by Eminem ft lil wayne and sometimes I'd just cry for hours. I'd always think "I'll show them" and one day I did, still love this song to this very day

Attached: Recovery_Album_Cover.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVf2EeTMNJo
youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao
youtube.com/watch?v=RlRbUBneF60
youtube.com/watch?v=MnpjyNgzJ5Q
lyricstranslate.com/de/quadrat-im-kreis-square-circle.html-0
youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

Thanks fag

VNV Nation - Illusion
youtu.be/mVf2EeTMNJo

It's sad the same thing happened to me in school . And I listen to that song all alone

Hahahahaha that’s the gayest shit I’ve ever seen on Sup Forums.

Own up to your feelings you fucking loser, I highly doubt you've never had some shit to go through. You're too self conscious lil bitch

Attached: 1517176696404s.jpg (125x115, 4K)

Nah, seriously this post is gayer than trap threads. Fucking homo.

Shit sucks man, don't take any shit anymore

Nah man you're wrong and I can truly say that. I get it tho, easier to bash something than try to understand it :/

I’m not wrong and I understand completely.
I understand that you’re a fucking homo with lady hormones in your blood.

Damn man you're worse than I thought at this. You calling me get and shit cuz I'm getting my feels out. Just keep callin me get I guess instead of actually criticizing me. Like damn man at least say I'm attention seeking, that would have worked.

Whatever, gay boy.

Ahahaha nice one lol took you a while

youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao
My mom passed away back in 2011. I sat right next to her when she took her last breath. After she died i left the room and i instantly got this song stuck in my head. No idea why, i dont really like the song but there is one phrase in the song that just got stuck in my head
"im lost im vain, i will never be the same, without you" Ever since that day, whenever i hear that song, my mom is always the first thing that i think about.

That song had enough meaning behind it man, I'm sorry your mom passed away. I bet she is really proud of you

WIZO - Quadrat im Kreis
youtube.com/watch?v=RlRbUBneF60
grew up around punks, never one myself but some of their music spoke to me
this song reminds me of this childhood while the lyrics also adress my mood

Attached: 1518297498939.gif (490x270, 490K)

That song is amazing actually, too bad I don't understand German :/

youtube.com/watch?v=MnpjyNgzJ5Q

Gave me a pair of balls and I improved my life a billion times over. Here I am, still growing and learning, all because I refused to let myself wither in misery.

This sounds really fucking cliche, but my dad and I used to listen to Father and Son by Cat Stevens a lot when I was younger, I didn't understand it very much back then because I was too in my own world but I think it was dad's way of telling me that there's a lot of shit out there, a specific line in the song "all the times that I've cried keeping all the things I knew inside" I didn't know it then but dad had some pretty horrid depression and this song (or at least I think so) was a way of him saying that he can't communicate that stuff with me, anyway he ended up dying when I was fifteen and that song has stuck at my number 1 top played song for the past 7 years

Now and then I realize
that I can not laugh anymore
about things that I used to find funny
Now and then I notice too
that I do not need another human
and I would rather be completely alone

ref:
but the pain is sugary sweet
and somehow so familiar
I got used to it
so lacks for the final consequence
once more the little courage
and the paradoxical fury about it is drowned in the dream
from the shitty lightness of the semblance

Every now and then I realize
that everything has changed
than it seems that it used to be once
Every now and then I feel
that I do not like the sun anymore
because I can not stand the bright light anymore

Like a square in a circle
I keep hitting bounds
although I have known for a long time
that I can never change
which will never change
because the bad always stays
and the sun is shining again
whatever shit happens
Like a square in a circle
I keep hitting my bounds
although I have known for a long time
that I can never change
which will never change
because the bad always stays
and the sun is shining again

Again and again I realize that every now and then more often is constantly

Attached: pepe in the rain.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

there i go making a poor attempt fixing a google translation when there's a link to english lyrics in the comments
lyricstranslate.com/de/quadrat-im-kreis-square-circle.html-0

Attached: 1322796122001.jpg (500x500, 15K)

tönt som spelar cs

What a faggot. Eminem is for 10 year olds and morons.

>I'd always think "I'll show them" and one day I did

Like fuck did you, stop lying to yourself faggot.

You'll show who what exactly? Your public school? Your parents who sent you to that indoctrination camp full of violent people who didn't want to be there? What will you show them? That you can be happy and successful despite having 12 years of your life wasted learning nothing meaningful?

youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho