Shkreli appreciation thread. Let's show this douchebag some love!

Shkreli appreciation thread. Let's show this douchebag some love!

I'll start. He wanted to buy Sup Forums to make the world safe for degenerates. He loves you Sup Forums, and wants you to have a "safe space," too!

Attached: shkreli.jpg (300x168, 6K)

the greatest karma in the universe will be him getting raped by aids infected inmates who had to resort to crime to pay for their treatment that he jacked up the price of

>implying he'd be put in GP

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it too, but there's no way a white-collar shithead like him would get put in with the hardened criminals.

if you couldnt afford the med he gave it out for a single dollar you uniformed retarded nigger faggot

They put him in gen pop when they revoked his bail for offering 5 grand for hillary clintons hair

Didn't he just jack the price up on insurance providers? Not on cash buyers? I'm not sure, and I don't care enough to search.

They're gonna toss him around like a chewtoy.

Attached: shkreli.jpg (539x960, 33K)

He did this to stick it to insurance companies so that they could foot the bill for research into a cheaper drug. He doesn't mind being a lightning rod and plays off of people's natural tendency to need a villain. If you hate him, you are an asshole, too.

I have to say, if that's his cock, it's pretty impressive! I guess it matches the size of his balls.

we should drop these off in the workyard of his prison like leaflets with a drone. They can tape it to the back of his head.

Nobody there will care. What' s your beef with this guy? Right or wrong, I love his unapologetic stance. Soyboys become real men just by looking at him in the eye.

Attached: atlasad.jpg (1109x1600, 421K)

Nah fuck that nigga, I hope his asshole gets prolapsed

Because he's a smarmy cunt. He oozes overweening pride, insincerity and he's universally an unpleasant person. It says volumes about you as a person that those are the traits that you admire.

And that douche with unapologetic stance was apologizing and crying like a little bitch at his sentencing.

Your bitchboy hero is going to get assraped in prison.

free shkreli

Nope. He took rich peoples money.

Don't fuck with rich people.

>le epic prison assrape meme

Attached: gb2reddit.jpg (717x880, 229K)

ITT: idiots who think a white collar criminal who caused a net gain to his investors will go to federal penitentiary with spic gangs and drug dealing niggers

He'll go to a prison camp, participate in job training, and be out in 6 years, as he should be. He shouldn't be put in with the degenerate scum of society.

>have a cheap drug
>increase its price by outrageous amounts
>"I only did it to fund research into a cheaper drug"

truly 11th dimensional tiddly winks

White collar criminals should be dismembered one joint at a time

t. nigger

he should be shoved in niggerspicville and forced to be beaten like a baby harbor seal every day for the remainder of his sentence.

Simply because he looks the way he does.

7 years sweet

People salivate at the prospect. It's probably why US prisons are like how they are. Crims aren't sentenced to loss of liberty, but several years of being reamed by niggers.

I see the nigger found Sup Forums. Are you mad because all 6 of your potential dads are locked away in nigger prison? Quit projecting and go back to the basketball court.

>being this unoriginal 10 minutes after the joke was made
Found the redhat that thinks they'll move out of the trailer park eventually

>Shkreli dindu nuffin

Watch his vice interview on YouTube. He don't seem that awful.

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

He wasn't looking to make a cheaper drug, but a better one. Also, 60% of users of the drug received it free.

Everybody who hates this guy has absolutely no idea what they’re talking about

you do realize everyones insurance premiums go up to cover outrageous price increases like that right

>implying there's anything complicated about shkreli's crime

this. look into it more, OP

if you hate him you're just plain retarded. there wasn't a single person who needed the drug that was inconvenienced. if you couldn't afford it you got it FOR FREE.

he kept pushing, mouthing off, giving smug remarks, trying to provoke a response.And then he sobbed and asked for leniency when people finally did respond.

I have zero sympathy.

OP, why are you shiposting again? Did the meds price go up 7x?

Attached: tumblr_n1dc4zhnIB1rp221eo1_1280.jpg (640x640, 81K)

There really isn’t, but some retards think he got 7 years for “jacking up the price of a life-saving drug” not because of securities fraud

OP i'm not gay and i still would rape the fuck out of him just for the principle

Attached: 1520455975079.gif (500x500, 206K)

>going to get assraped in prison
I just face palmed into oblivion

You can't dislike unpleasant people? I don't even give a shit about the AIDS fags. Half of them are niggers anyways.

I hate him because he's a cunt. he's a dipshit whos smug and liked to provoke people. He's just an unpleasant person and I'm glad something bad happened to him. He cultivated his image. Now he's reaping the rewards by nobody but pepe trolls having any sort of sympathy for him.

And they don't even have any sympathy for him. They just like him because he's a smarmy scumbag like they are.

If he doesn't at the outset, then I'm going to PAY someone in his prison to assrape him. I'll give them a carton of smokes.

he also listens to nigger music, that alone should make any decent white person hate him

oh wait sorry, forgot where i am, Sup Forums where people post about how they're nazis while blasting "muh dick muh hoes muh money" from lil' niggy

He's all right.

We should write him and buy him stuff while he's in prison.

Buy him some lube

Hes gonna come out and corner the ass lubricant market.

I see his future.

Attached: bbboi.webm (608x342, 1.89M)

For the 6 months in prison he was teaching the inmates math, finance, etc and all the inmates had a good word about him. You are a based fucking retard, congratulations. I hope your trolling

see

BLACKED

I appreciate this asshole fuckhead is going to prison where he belongs.

Attached: into the gas chamber with you.jpg (743x744, 66K)

>uniformed

Attached: 3[2].jpg (597x900, 41K)

I knew his supporters are fucking gay for his cock, you fucking fag.

I'm more of a classic rock type.

The guys just a douchebag though. Everyone keeps saying you should judge people individually, based on their merits and the things they do. He's a smarmy, smug douchebag who provoked everyone until everyone hated him, then asked for peoples sympathy and mercy when he burned every bridge. He'll likely claim himself to be a victim because "everyone was out to get him", as if he didn't do as much as it was in his power to make everyone hate him because he was wealthy and had a modicum of power.

everyone who says he's going to get "assraped" in jail probably have no sense of reality

So naive

>implying the insurances would get more expensive and stringent
insurance companies aren't actually interested in paying out, so the more it hurts them the more they'll try to weasel out of the deal when they have to pay out. and the mote expensive they pay out is, the higher the premiums. that's why insuring a 10 billion dollar building is way more expensive than insuring your house.

Well, if you don't like it here, you should go away, because you're a fucking faggot anyways, and Lil Niggy is the voice of a generation.

Also, seriously, oi music fucking sucks, and Nazis have no taste in music.

kek is there really a lil niggy? i made it up

No, you absolute fucking retard.

He was never going to buy Sup Forums, he said it himself in a livestream. He only said it to us as he thinks we're all retards and wanted to fuck with us. That's it.

He's a smarmy bastard anyway. I hope he gets murdered inside.

if there was it wouldn't even make the top 20 of stupid rap names niggers use, so its hardly retarded

>it wouldn't even make the top 20 of stupid rap names niggers use

Be that as it may, you're still more retarded than all of them put together for thinking that I could possibly be serious.

And I never said it was retarded in the first place, I said you are...

sure sure. you're just mad i nailed your dumb alt-right ass on the music issue