8. Half Blood Prince

Prove me wrong Sup Forums
>protip, you can't

>Prisoner of Azkaban
Had my witchfu in it

1. whichever one has hermione getting hit by a cruciatus
2. wgas

>swn apparate into your colon

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

3>5>9>8>4>7>2>6>1

>order of the phoenix that high and goblet that low
OP you dun fucked it up to hell

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
3. Half Blood Prince
4. Order of the Phoenix
6. Deathly Hallows Pt. 2
6. Philosopher's Stone
7. Chamber of Secrets
8. Goblet of Fire

gib stream, I wanna watch some christmas films. The first two are perfect for that

i dont care

>already rating 9
>still hating on 6
>praising 5
your Yates is all over the place

you're doing god's work user

You should download them in really good quality senpai, otherwise it would be a disservice. Heres my opinion.

>autism is gods work
Found the autistic guy who hates harry potter, yet posts 10-20 times a thread

but i never downloaded a movie in my life..

I was trying to meme with 9 being pic related

They are all shot very well, you really shouldn't stream them in shitty quality. Even the cinematographer for the first one just did Mad Max Fury Road. Downloading is easy. I own them all but I think even watching a 10gb rips is too small, they need to be 18+

Oh I thought you saw FB and I was a little jealous. 5 is very underrated I like it a lot. But I like all of yates a lot as well.

3 > 1=2 >>> 5=6=7=8 > 4

All the last ones are the same, completely bland and forgettable, they don't feel like full movies, they feel like the episodes of a tv show.

I don't even hate HP I just love quentin
newfags don't appreciate the work he did fighting off the hordes of normies invading Sup Forums
he was our last hope, and we killed him

That's because the books got twice as big starting with 4 idiot. That's why you rank 1 and 2 together, the movies did not exclude anything there, while the later movies had to

Massive pleb, they all feel entirely different. And are all movies.

God tier

3 6 7.1

Hell yea tier
1 5 8

Ok tier
2 4

>when Sup Forums, the capeshit star wars board, has become fully retarded

They were all kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Will brother eddie do a good job on the new movie?

He did. The woman and the muggle were not developed because of him though.

Yates is a good director and a good acting director specifically so yes.

Good thing I didn't care about their characters anyways, was Farrell alright? Trailer looked hammy but i figured it was just the trailer

but where are the. the seeds

Get bitche, the seeds are revealed

I got memed into taking that stupid placement quiz.

Redpill me on Hufflepuff and explain to me why it is the best house.

>Redpill me on Hufflepuff and explain to me why it is the best house.
>Redpill me on Hufflepuff
>Redpill
>explain to me why its the best house
The are effectively the worst house. Gruffindor Slytherin are the best, they are the Yankees Red Sox, the entire school knows they are the coolest houses and without their rivalry it would be boring.

PoA is the best novel and movie because there is no retarded Voldemort trying to take over the world at the end.

Azkaban is shit doe

Why does the Gryphon die? It makes no fucking sense.
They go back in time so Hermione can throw her stone and Harry can cast his Patronus. Both of these things happen in the "original" timeline, which means Harry and Hermione from the future must already have been there.

So why does the Gryphon even die? It should be gone the moment the kids leave Hagrid's hut.

HBP is underrated for that very reason, not to mention i think the film is fucking tight. Voldemort also is only in the beginning of DH1.

You sound like a retard. Buckbeak never dies, that the entire point, they always save him simultaneously. There no alternate timeline, you are thinking about the entirety of it wrong. Look up the novikov self consistency principle.

>Both of these things happen in the "original" timeline, which means Harry and Hermione from the future must already have been there.
Theres no original timeline, its a closed brief time loop. We see both perspectives. They always go back in time and save Buckbeak. Buckbeak is saved only once we see it happen twice (one time we think hes dead he isnt they saved him just like they always do)

>quentin
Tarantino...?

Harry Potter is shit

You're not an 11 year old girl

Grow the fuck up or get off Sup Forums

MODS

> they always go back in time and save him

Which is exactly why his death the first time around makes no sense.
He should be gone at that point because he was freed from Harry and Hermione from the future.

>grown the fuck up
>youre not 11
>MODS
Kill yourself and go back to the hundreth star wars thread or two hundreth capeshit thread. Seriously kiddo off yourself, or are you too autistic not to? LOTR and HP are goat and you have no grounds on Sup Forums whining about fantasy movies, when this is the designated BBC Superhero shitposting board.

>Which is exactly why his death the first time around makes no sense.
He should be gone at that point because he was freed from Harry and Hermione from the future.
He doesn't die......ill repeat it again......he doesnt die hes in the woods with harry and hermione like we see, the trio think he dies, they never see him die, we see that the executioner swings at a pumpkin the entire time.

stale fucking pasta.

They don't see him die they (and the audience) just assume he does

I always agree if 4 is the worst and 3 is the best.
The rest I don't care about.

but autistic haters think its 'based'

Welp, how the fuck did I miss that
Tbf I was tired and eating watching it

Its okay user, its good for a rewatch the themes of prophecy, divination. harry past his parents and friends pasts and the time turner all go hand in hand. The reason why harry casts sucha powerful patronus is he understands the time travel dynamics

ie he was under no pressure because he already did it

this guy right here got it right

Shit, thanks man, thanks for that dubs confirmation

Harry Potter is shit film made for children with autism and assbergers.

I'm assuming (probably stupidly on my part) that you're at least a semi functioning adult, and therefore your taste in films should've fucking expanded beyond this happy clappy, all end happily ever after, badly fleshed out shite, written by a dogshit writer that stole a bunch of ideas and went for the money rather than a decent film series.

These films are every cliche that makes anyone remotely in to films angry, it's literally the definition of normie tier.

Go watch some classic films like The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Unforgiven, Training Day or Schindlers List, and then come back and try tell me Harry Potter is good in any way

Only ones you got right were PofA and PS.

Chris Columbus movies > all others

objectively incorrect and embarrassing

This

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums
>>protip, you can't
Of course not, personal preferences are subjective and cannot be proven wrong or false.
What was the point of the thread?

all of them are shit though