This is basically Tim & Eric done right

This is basically Tim & Eric done right.
Why do Adultswimfags shit talk it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbwERuBEnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never watched it, just like redlettermedia the fact that it's talked about here leads me to avoid it all costs

im sure it's garbage though. Sup Forums is swimming with lowbrow kids who probably are still subbed to filthyfrank and h3h3

nice shilling

It doesn't pander to leftists so it makes their heads explode

Because it shit talks them so much

>Trashtalking h3h3 on Sup Forums

wuts da matter u sum kind of ess jay doubleyoo boi???

I tried the first episode and couldn't finish it. What am I missing?

Patrician as fuck!

Brett Gelman said on Twitter he refuses to work with Adult Swim because they're showing MDE, lel.

HE PROOB ABLY WATCHIS THE MAYNE STREAM MEEEDIER

>I tried the first episode and couldn't finish it. What am I missing?

Did you watch the Flint Michigan water bit?

Laughed my ass off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbwERuBEnkU

I don't think you know what shilling is

>Did you watch the Flint Michigan water bit?
>Laughed my ass off.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lbwERuBEnkU

Maybe I'll give it another try. That was really funny. Thanks user.

Horribly unfunny. I think I saw the Flint Michigan thing, heavy handed, in your face political shit, the only time I laughed is when someone drove a car through a wall because it was unexpected.

Is this what modern comedy is now? Self aware ironic shitposting?

>never watched it
>im sure it's garbage though

if you dont eat it howdo you know you don't like it

Nice to see rather than "u dont like this?? fuck u faggot" and then a shit train starts

>I think I saw the Flint Michigan thing, heavy handed, in your face political shit

All of Sam Hyde comedy is heavy handed political disguise as absurdity.

Come on, when Charles went into the bathroom with the glass and said "half toilet, half bowl" you didn't laugh at all?

Make Sup Forums Patrician Again

I do and it's what faggots like you do in every MDE thread.

>Heavy handed political shit

It's not like their mocking a specific party or a politician. They're literally talking about standing up to any form of government that has failed their people as horribly as the people of Flint. It's about as partisan as you could possibly be.

Other than finding MDE triggering in general, I don't see what would bother anyone about that sketch.

Eric Andre is a hack who stole Tom Green's act.

Literally who

I didn't think it was garbage but it was a lot like their work on youtube.

Some pretty amusing sketches and some that just didn't land at all. Soundtrack was good though.

Faggots

He's part of the nu-male comedy cucksquad, a nobody, but still more established than MDE.

>you didn't laugh at all?

my cheeks are tightening and chins trembling just thinking about this scene

>add a little showman ship

It's high brow avant garde humor made for patricians, while Tim and Eric is low brow trailer trash humor made for the lowest common denominator

It's funny to see how much Eric Andre and Tim Heidecker hate this show, compared to the unfunny shlock they pump out year after year

>heh, these liberals are so stupid with their bandwagoning and shit, I'm a real free thinker, heh
>THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MDE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOURE A KEK KEK KEK I CAME HERE FROM /R/THE_DONALD AND ITS MY RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO LIKE ON THIS ANONYMOUS INTERNET IMAGEBOARD DEDICATED TO MONGOLIAN SOCK SCULPTURES

So its condescending in your face heavy handed political messages but for the right?

Nah I don't like the left doing that shit with Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert so no thank you.

I forgot to add tailor to made, tailor-made, (adds more of a singe to how pathetic Tim and Eric are)

What seals the deal for me is Charls' death glare into the camera when he talks about killing politicians.

Never fails to crack me up.

Naw, there isn't that much politics in their sketches.

Unless you consider making fun of upper middle class white women or hipsters to be politics

youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

The last "sketch" is great desu

It can be at times, like the final sketch of the season, but it's mostly just funny.

Also, I'm sure the Daily Show with JS seemed pretty refreshing at the time when he went hard left in the mid 2000s. Now that that has been adopted by nearly every comedy/talk program it's really fucking lame and unfunny. MDE is similarly a breath of fresh as Daily Show was back in the day. Also, the point of view seems more informed by Chappelle show than anything.

Eric Andre hates the show?

>how dare anyone criticise the media
>they're not biased against my people

The first episode is the weakest out of all of them. Give the other episodes a chance and if you don't like them then the show is not for you.

THEY CALL ME DOORWAY

>and some times even KILL politicians
>and I hate that shit
>Sam shakes head in the background "can't have that"
>and you can't have that shit

The "This is Monster...mines Monster" cracks me up too

The Toss it Project and the wine party are the best sketches, don't @ me

THEY CALL ME PEANUT ARBUCKLE
THEY CALL ME PINK SWEATER

Peanut Arbuckle makes me smile.

YOU LIE TO ME TWICE?
IMMA START SCREAMIN
IMMA START SCREAMIN ON DAT ASS

Just toss that.
THROW DAT

>IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN BEING TAUGHT ABOUT BUTT SEX

Goat sketch.

The overly stressed out small business owner was one the best too.

>They call me Mutt

I love that it's just these self righteous assholes littering

>When he starts writing the letter N on the cup

as a big mde fan
the whole season was hit or miss, sucked they changed john maus song

>Did you watch the Flint Michigan water bit?
>Laughed my ass off.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lbwERuBEnkU

Damn that WAS funny. My side are in orbit.

>the whole season was hit or miss
this accurately describes every sketch show.

because it's from the alt-right, the whites felt "represented in comedy"

Pretty much.

The second season is going to be awesome, then they're going to take "a break" from MDE and start appearing in Netflix Originals as sidekicks for unfunny minority comedians.

I bet Sam's going to be the one to sell out.

He's even promoting our boy Bernstein's excellent article

>sam warned on Twitter that the finale might only be just OK, warns he may have hyped it up too much
>opens with the Toss It Project

too fucking funny, right from the start

>Yo, its 2016, and if you're not OK with homosexuals in schools teaching your kids about buttsex, thats WHACK
>My people are finished, your people are inheriting the Earth, along with some other undesirables, but don't forget to pay homage to the White Man, who built all this stuff, but don't worry about it, your better

I don't understand why they keep giving the alt-right the time of day. it's just a bunch of bored kids on Sup Forums looking for attention.

That Joe interview is golden

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

I like this show because it's one of the only things to come out of the alt right that's legitimately funny and not a meme

I love sam but this video is the only time he came across as unlikable. It wasn't funny and he came across as bitter as fuck. I do really hope world peace gets another season though.

That's why these lefties are so butthurt about it too, I don't think MDE is brilliant or anything, but even they recognize that they have some talent. Especially since comedy has for the longest time been almost exclusively liberal.

I've only seen Sam seriously break character in his interview with Mike Cernovich and he kind of started to crack in the Fantano video. How does he do it?

He was right to be bitter. He just got his own show and a buzzfeed "journalist" was trying to cash in on the recent popularity of the right to do a hit piece on it.

Chuck is my unstable hausbando

its called performance art

>guy is attempting to write a hit piece on sam and his work
>sam is way ahead of lugenpresse
>calls the guy out in the most demeaning ways possible
>guy writes the shitty hit piece he was going to anyway

How is Sam not anything but a hero in this story?

That video was great, all that buzzfeed cuck cared about was writing a thinly veiled hit piece to fish for views and side stepped the art and comedy of it and went right for his politics. As opposed to the Cernovich interview where Cernovich engages same in the exact opposite manner.

The ending of the Buzzfeed video is great, where he breaks Bernstein and calls him out for selling out his dreams.

>when Sam asks Bernstein how his wife and kids are
>Sam asks a gay jewish cuckold how his wife and kids are

that shit is gold. That fuckin idiot Bernstein has no balls, no spine, no integrity, nothing.

Why does Charls make such a cute girl

I think you're forgetting Sam in the fertility sketch

Its overrated shit that tries to hard to force its shit agenda. Hydes a hack and [AS] needs to drop this shit and mcfarlane reruns to air actual good shit.