So you guys think you know what makes a good tv show? Well then, let's hear your pitch chicken

So you guys think you know what makes a good tv show? Well then, let's hear your pitch chicken

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virgin is trapped in a blocked off room with no escape, this room has the essentials, toilet, shower, etc. He is also given three meals a day. The walls, floor, and ceiling are fitted with giant screens that play nothing but Jason Friedburg movies 24/7. The subjects are constantly watched and their best antics are cut down into a 20 minute episodes.

get this
a cop show thats like parks and rec/the office with all the meme zoom snaps but it isn't a mockumentary and has a serious tone

ISIS in space

failing 30something writer tries to scam off twitter drama, ends up partnering with feeb cyberguy to flush out someone impersonating chris hansen online to molest lolis in the guise of reenactments

>if your pitch is bad, you'll be ridiculed
>if your pitch is good, it'll be plagiarized

Monkey Tennis?

PEDOWOOD

AN HBO ORIGINAL

A utopian coming of age film in which the Internet has been deconstructed and parents teach their children life skills

A stop-motion claymation sci-fi show about a diverse group of teens on a newly terraformed Mars, dealing with the struggles of trying to colonize a planet, whilst going deep into modern day issues like homosexuality, transsexuality, racism, gender issues and the day to day life of your average western teenager. The name of the series would be: "A brave new world".

Modern Live Action Scooby Doo Mysteries on the CW

A group of can do young adults and their dog set out on a roadtrip across America to investigate and right wrongs they learn about through their Facebook page.

Think Elementary mixed with Supernatural.

The videogame Space Station 13 based on the older /tg/-station and Baystation setups where every "round" is an episode. Since it works more-or-less like in the game the same characters can switch up jobs every episode, including the inevitable episode where the least competent among them is made Captain via an error in the job-assignment AI protocols. Like in the game most episodes are shit going horribly wrong, usually due to syndicate traitor scum but often through other means as well. A cult and revolution episode are a must.

Since everyone is a clone, like in the movie Moon, they can die during episodes and be replaced before the next, sometimes in the same episode if the station's cloning bay is operational. It could be done live-action on a Sy-Fy budget or it could be done as an Adult Swim style cartoon. I prefer the latter option.

Heist: The TV Show.

Each season is a different primary Heist and follows the lives of the heisters in the days / weeks preceding the Heist. Mix in them doing other, random crimes to fund their Heisting during the build up, doing smaller heists to bankroll / gain access to specialized equipment for the Finale Heist.

Then in season 3 when it gets stale start focusing on the cops who are trying to hunt them down, then have the police need to Heist something surreptitiously or not by the books.

2bh no one even criticizes you when you post something bad or mediocre, these threads area always just walls of idea guys such as myself posting their idea and no one actually responding to the ideas unless its one autistic guy such as myself inccessently responding to everything individually long after anyone stopped caring.

The Apprentice: President Edition

A convicted pedophile who's reached rock bottom sneaks into an elementary school out of frustration. While he's inside, the school is overtaken by white ISIS. With all the teachers locked up in the faculty room, the only man able to save the hundreds of children held hostage is the one man who was intent on molesting them.

What about dialog with the main Klebold laughing at the protag "I just want to ransom these kids for profit, maybe kill a few to get them to pay what they owe me - but you - your kind disgusts me" right after he's killed a kid.

I don and unlike you seem to think, the answer isn't "good premise".

> The only man able to save the hundreds of children held hostage is the one man who was intent on molesting them.

Kek.

Sounds more like a movie but i'd watch the shit out of it. Does he end up realizing the true lolicon path and act as a silent child protector from the shadows or does he just molest them all.

A Tudors-style historical drama show based on the life of Vlad the Impaler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

molests as many as he can before cops storm the school, escapes then embarks on the true lolicon path. Or does he

>let's hear your pitch
>chicken
Okay.
An animated series adaptation of Chew.

I can't imagine El Poyo being done with any justice on almost any TV budget. You're talking about major action set pieces.