"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is smoking in hell right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00Son9T4_u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"be proud, be white"
He was ok.

Is this a new copypasta meme starter?

he was right white people suck at playing the blues etc except SRV and a few others etc.

I believe hes suggesting that the true root of the blues is being subhuman.

That constant confusion and alienation as a superior race forces you to act like a human, when you just wanna monkey around all day.

White yuppie culture in the 80's and 90's was no only disgusting and over-indulgent, but very topical in the comedy scene.

>It's a Sup Forums takes one quote out of thousands of a great comedian and adjusts it to their deranged cuck and bull meme dichotomy episode
Shit episode, we had it yesterday

Pusi kurac

Vracaj lovu Ljublljanske Banke bog ti jebo mater

Vratim si kurac tvojoj mami u pizdu Janez

dudl dudl xddd

VRROOOOOM VROOOOOM

TRAKITORI

>can't take a fucking joke

so who is worse? SJWs or Anti-SJW's? To me they're the same color and smell of shit.

Ma jebo ti onaj ko te napravio vracaj devizne stednje konju jedan.

Ma jebem ti mater u picku alpski zidove usrani

Cekam od 1992 godine novac Ljubljanske banke, jebem vam otac zidovski Zlovenacki

youtube.com/watch?v=00Son9T4_u0

Thats like those who say white people cant do RnB even though most of the backing players in the 60s were white.

>dude it's just a joke lamo just relax your brain dude don't think too much man just be cool don't think bro dude don't even try and use your cognitive abilities right now i swear

We had this thread yesterday and we agreed that he was right.
>be proud, be white, be lame, and get the fuck off the dance floor

Finished the quote for you.

>so who is worse? SJWs or Anti-SJW's? To me they're the same color and smell of shit.

Signed,

Mr NotanSJW NotanSJWson

>le red pill I am le supreme gentleman I witness le fabric of society and change it with frog drawings

>WHITE MALES

Sup Forums was a more magical place when you thought people were just 'forcing memes' by posting the same threads every day or maybe fighting the pedobot with their own bots or something.

then you learned it's hiro himself trying to make this site look more busy and appealing to advertisers and the site is actually a lot more dead than you thought.

>everyone in the world is as obsessed with identity politics as i am