Who is the most punchable character in cinema?

Who is the most punchable character in cinema?

OP

seth rogen, but your pic is the most punchable person ever.

Joaquin Phoenix

look at this fucking jew
no wonder s/he voted donald "shekels" trumpenstein

shes not even american she didnt vote at all shes an attention whore living in the uk.

spider-man

tobey maguire or andrew garfield

fuck trump

I like her.

and

my pussy

I see the level of political debate coming from the left side of the aisle has remained just as sophisticated and compelling even after the election.

Good for you guys, some would give up presenting reasoned arguments once their nominee had lost, but you're still a force to be reckoned with in the national debate. I want you to know that the country, the whole world in fact, sees your tireless maturity and optimism day by day, and we applaud it.

I'm sure the future of the Democratic party is bright, and your party will only grow in strength if your arguments can remain sound and articulate.

drumpfkin lol

cuck

No mexicans allowed on here

that hat makes her kind of cute tbqh

Jesse Eisenberg.

I didn't understand the punchable face meme until I saw him.

Jackie Chan

Young Ben Affleck.

A random deplorable appears! Yuck. Someone get the air freshener.

i get it

Thanks for supporting my point. Together we'll show these racists what an EDUCATED mind can put forward.

Why are conservative women so ugly?

Cinema or film? Because there are two different worlds we're tackling here.

Why are liberals so deluded?

Don't those dumbshit liberals know they look like Trump supporters from a distance?

>I see the level of political debate coming from the left side of the aisle has remained just as sophisticated and compelling even after the election.

This.

I wonder how many got attacked by rabid anti-Trump gangs before being able to point out that it's the parody hat, not the serious one.

I wonder if any were red-pilled by an encounter like that.