ITT: albums that peaked on the opening track

ITT: albums that peaked on the opening track

first track is the most commercial and lamest

It's also the best

Total Trash is the best track

Teenage Riot, Cross the Breeze, Total Trash, Candle, and Rain King are all of the same high caliber.

No desu, Teen age roit is big poppa

Considering how that's the only song I can get through on this album, I'd agree.

There is no "peak" in Daydream Nation. It's pretty consistently good throughout.

i don't there is a single weak song on this album so trying to find a 'best' is just saying what your favorite is. it's a masterpiece. my favorite is hey joni

Alot of the tracks are a snooze fest imo

That's because you are a pleb

Has plenty of great songs but Freed Pig is just on another level

Spoiled is at least as good as The Freed Pig cmon

This

providence is the best

How to derail the thread

>t. only listened to the first track
but for real you're absolutely retarded op

literally every modest mouse album besides the latest one

although i disagree, i can see why you would think this

not m&a though

this album is very strange because of this. I used to think this too, but after multiple listens I realized that they are at least four tracks that are better. To anyone that still has this mindset, listen to it again

wait you're right i forgot about life like weeds

>he thinks teenage riot is the best song on DDN
how to spot a clueless pleb 101

Hassle is the best track imo

Kissability is at least as good as teenage riot

silver rocket, the sprawl, cross the breeze, eric's trip, hey joni, candle, and trilogy are all better than teenage riot. candle and the sprawl are probably the best tracks on the album

>WATT HERE!

I love DN but for the life of me I will never understand why Teenage Riot gets its dick sucked so hard. Every song between it and Providence is better, as is Candle. Hell, I'd argue that I like Kissability more than Teenage Riot. It's a good song but it's definitely in the bottom half of the album for me, no question.

still a great album

>I will never understand why Teenage Riot gets its dick sucked so hard
this so much. i honestly think it's because of adhd kiddos listening to it because its a classic but losing interest after the first few minutes

I want to argue against this because I also adore Through The Dark Months of April and May and Little Spacey but fuck, Lazy Calm really is a contender for the best thing they ever made.

what is Cross The Breeze ?