What happens if Wolverine gets shot? Does his flesh somehow expel the bullet or does it just heal around it...

What happens if Wolverine gets shot? Does his flesh somehow expel the bullet or does it just heal around it? If it is the former, how? If it is the latter, wouldn't that present a massive problem? What if he gets lit up with an entire SWAT team with automatic weapons and extended clips, or a gatling gun or something? Would he just have to walk around with thousands of bullets in him? What if his brainstem is severed? How would his healing factor kick in if his brain cannot communicate with his body?

Watch the movies

In X2 he gets shot and it shows the flesh expelling the bullet

>What if his brainstem is severed? How would his healing factor kick in if his brain cannot communicate with his body?
user are you retarded? Do you think paralyzed can't heal a wound on their foot because their brain can't register it?

I will not.

He once regenerated after literally being blown to smithereens

I'm not saying damaged, I'm saying severed. You cannot live if you brain is fully disconnected from your body.

a lot of it probably depends on the writer but from what I gather every cell has the healing factor so the instant it is damaged it heals. Bullets seem to be pushed out, Wolverine has been blown up, drowned, crushed and come back. I've never seen him decapitated in the comics so there is that.

YOU cannot. Mutant magix.

So you'll have to trust the trolls. Enjoy!

Deadpools healing was taken from Wolverine in his origin story. iirc Dead regenerated from a single cell once

>Do you think paralyzed can't heal a wound on their foot because their brain can't register it?

No, but it would be difficult to heal a foot injury if your brain was completely detached from your CNS.

Deadpools healing factor is an advanced form of Woverines though.

Found the guy who never watched Terminator 2

brain has nothing to do with that though, it's the bloodflow and oxygen for healing...not stimulus from nerves right?

there are famous cases of ears being grown on the backs of rats..that ear wasn't connected to the brain

>>>/mlp

funny how your second thought goes right to my little pony :^^^)

Is the brainstem not protected under his adamantium skeleton you fucking retard? why can't you autists THINK for a fucking second when trying to pick apart fiction?

you're the retard if you think that would even matter. Even if every inch of the skelly was encased in adamantium, it would not prevent the nerves and other vital ligaments from being severed. Any movement would be prevented in your "logic". The healing factor not the metal is the reason he is almost immortal

>clips

He's invincible because comic book

Don't worry about it past that. It's not worth your time

>healing
No user its legit immortality if his consiousness only requires one single cell to exist.

>What happens if Wolverine gets shot? Does his flesh somehow expel the bullet or does it just heal around it?

In some cases, the flesh pushes it out as it regrows. In others, the bullet just stays in there.

>If it is the former, how? If it is the latter, wouldn't that present a massive problem?

The former is through the flesh in front of the bullet healing and pushing it out. The latter caused him to lose his memories.

>What if he gets lit up with an entire SWAT team with automatic weapons and extended clips, or a gatling gun or something? Would he just have to walk around with thousands of bullets in him?

Some would probably stay in him if they end up in a cavity. Others would get pushed out.

>What if his brainstem is severed?

He would be temporarily paralysed.

>How would his healing factor kick in if his brain cannot communicate with his body?

His healing factor isn't a conscious ability. Plus, brains don't cause healing, so you could sever a person's spine below the waist but they'd still heal from cuts on their legs.

This. I swear, autism is becoming a very serious problem in this country

>extended clips