What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo
city-journal.org/html/black-family-40-years-lies-12872.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DUDE FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

It funny how he calls everyone else a nazi, but he himself looks like one.

this but unironically

he's an idiot

>everyone in the replies and Sup Forums getting mad at Jamie
I only have a passing knowledge of Xiu Xiu and Jamie but even I know Jamie loves being a dick

Isn't Houston a majority non-white city though? Also, since I assume he just saw some white people and went "reee raysis", the irony is that the Dodgers had the whiter team.

Based Jamie triggering Sup Forums-chan shitters.

>I DONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS BUT
I don't understand why the typical numale needs to make this point, that they really REALLY don't like sports. I mean, you don't ever hear people say "I don't care about politics but [political opinion]!"

How are you seeing people in the stands if you don't care about sports? Why are you watching?

i love him

i'm pretty sure jamie is the triggered one, chiming to shine a light on ol' racist trump regarding a topjc that he even admits he doesn't give a shit about. you suck if you like this guy

They're a very liberal band; this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

>What the fuck is his problem?

manlet rage

yeah, "based" guy shitting on veterans on veterans day.

>triggered
>doesn't give a shit
which one is it dude

this tbqh

>you don't ever hear people say "I don't care about politics but [political opinion]!"
Where do you live? I hear that pretty frequently.

he's triggered enough about trump to chime in on a subject he doesn't care about, idiot

>Happy Veterans Day
>Happy
wow, what a fucking asshole

yikes

pretty dumb since Hillary won Houston

>"I don't care about politics but [sporta opinion]!"
Fixed it for you, seeing as he only cares about sports when it politically aligns with him

this is true, he's good for triggering people while things are quiet

This is why I don't follow artists on social media.

>wow, what a fucking asshole
Your bait is as weak as you are physically.

Every Xiu Xiu fan I've ever known is a self-important douche.

Who actually gives a shit about the military tho?

Delete

Even if you don't agree with what the military does at times, you should at least have a basic respect for it, especially veterans, since a lot of veterans are people who were drafted in. Without a military, we'd be fucked.

>this meme again
vast majority of soldiers that died were used to invade to invade other lands
the times people needed to be protected from foreign aggression in our soil we got 9/11
moron

Empathy is just a buzzword to them.

The absolute state of millenials!

nice argument faggit

i'm sure conservatives are so emphatic, what with reducing welfare, medicaid expansion and shit

You don’t know what you’re talking about and you have never had to do anything difficult in your life

The fact that you think "foreign aggression" is the sole/main cause of 9/11 says everything about you that I don't need to.

You.

You stupid fucks are. Fucking americans.

>dude people who disagree with me are subhuman lmao

I enjoy how this guy is fighting the stereotype that faggots are witty and urbane with his spastic neckbeard rage

way to miss the point retard, the reasons don't matter. the country wasn't protected that time period

You guys aren't very good at not getting offended

Conservatives don't treat empathy as their core value. The left prattles on about it to no end and uses the term to characterize the other side as mentally ill/deficient.

>vast majority of soldiers that died were used to invade to invade other lands

This, America had absolutely no business invading Europe.

>Calling people subhuman is liberal now
What the fuck is happening in this world

this

not
an
argument

>"haha dude lefties are so easily triggered"
*someone says something bad about trump*
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS FUCKING IT!!!!!!! WE NEED A NEW HOLOCAUST BUT THIS TIME IT WILL ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPEN"

What the fuck is your problem? Make a thread about music or get the fuck back to your shithole Sup Forums.

Are you retarded? Welfare is a problem that was made specifically to keep minorities down, just like abortion. Originally in the 50s-60s, black families were entering middle class status but a majority of them were single mother households. So the DEMOCRATS came up with an idea that would make it easier for said families, just let the government do everything for you. They made it so if you do manage to get a job then you can be taken off of welfare if you make a certain amount. They also made so the more kids you shit out, the more benefits you get. Welfare needs to be removed because now we have entire generations brought up solely on government assistance, gangs, wannabe rapper, drug dealers and various other hood activities.

Welfare needs to be fucking dismantled now.

Also what seems nice and/or empathetic is not necessarily correct.

>Conservatives don't treat empathy as their core value
fucking lol

>Everyone who isn't from California is racist
God I'm glad the Astros won

haha yes music

>DUDE OUR ONLY NOTABLE WORK IS AN ALBUM OF COVERS THAT ARE WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL MUSIC LMAO

do you have any data on the correlation between social services and the quality of life for black single mothers

white people am i right guys

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo

Or maybe

city-journal.org/html/black-family-40-years-lies-12872.html

I've never once seen anyone on the right criticized anyone on the left for their lack of empathy. I've seen the reverse more times than I can count.

based

i like xiu xiu but like the majority of bands twitter feeds it's full of posts like this

he's had to many 'bumps'

twitter ruined celebrities

>being this clueless about politics

if you post on Sup Forums, you're clueless about politics

>implying he likes hillary

Yes just like how those who carry out terrorist attacks disagree with everyone. Saying "we just disagree" is totally a defense ;)

(not true, by the way)

pretty flimsy conjecture desu
I am not convinced we can blame welfare for a rapid change in social mores and culture,to put it mildly