This is Florence Welch, lead singer and primary songwriter of indie rock/pop band Florence + the Machine

This is Florence Welch, lead singer and primary songwriter of indie rock/pop band Florence + the Machine.

Say something nice about her!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oW7Kdq3LPmc
youtube.com/watch?v=JP7kIgZQBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=17ozSeGw-fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Out of all the urban outfitters """indie""" top-40 acts, I've always liked her the most. "Shake it Off" and "Dog Days" are great songs.

She's a legend, seeing them live was a religious experience. I don't think she's ever had a bad live performance

Ingrid Michaelson and Fiona Apple are both better.

Her voice reminds me of Fiona Appleā€™s sometimes

I saw her live last year while tripping on shrooms, I was at the front of the pit so i was only about 10 feet away from her

It changed my life, it felt as if a Goddess had descended from heaven before me

Ingrid is good. I wouldn't put Fiona Apple in the same category since she's been around so long, she's like proto-Urban-Outfitters-core.

dog days is dope and i'd fuck her right in the pussy

what are the other ones

Who? Too busy listening to the real Khaleesi.

Yet Grimes is the one who's opening for Florence and then canceling because her feelings are hurt

Who? Never heard of her.

Sounds like the regular small town band playing on tuesday nights at 19:00, soon never to be heard from again.

rancid pussy
or
*chatte moisie* like French says

Is Florence single? How does an African American like moi get in touch with her I love free spirited redheads tbqh.

its my cryptonite lads

Ingrid Michaelson, Feist, Foster the People, Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Vance Joy, Lana, Mumford... basically if an artist plays up the "indie" aesthetic but get top 40 radioplay.

Oh yeah, what happened to her?

spit some MF DOOM lines
she will think you're a genius and suck ur ding dong

A year ago she was dating Felix White, the guitar player from the Maccabees, but she's fairly private about her personal life so idk if they're still together

How supremely adorable is Florence in this:

youtube.com/watch?v=oW7Kdq3LPmc

I love her she is so delightfully middle class English like me, I want to meet her and speak politely and make jam with her

Should I get her albums?

Where should I start and can somebody generally describe the musical themes and differences between the albums?

>I was at the front of the pit

why the fuck is there a mosh pit at a fucking florence concert you monger

Lungs is her first and probably best one, just give that a shot. It's a very diverse and eclectic pop album, heavy percussion is a recurring motif but it dips into a bunch of different genres

God she's so fucking cute

youtube.com/watch?v=JP7kIgZQBhA

Every concert I've ever been to that wasn't entirely general admission refers to the standing area in front of the stage as the "pit", maybe it's an American thing

sorry to have been rude I understand now

i once heard a song and thought the singer was florence welch, but when i looked, it was actually candi staton

young hearts run free

basically, florence welch singing voice sounds like a fine imitation of candi's

one of her most popular songs is a cover of Candi's

she's no Kate Bush

i wish she'd open for me if you catch my drift.

oh wait you were talking about grimeth? ewww no i take it back

She made the best Calvin Harris song.
youtube.com/watch?v=17ozSeGw-fY

My ex girlfriend listened to her

Don't lump Feist in with the rest of those you oaf

She looks a lot like a female version of Adrian Edmonson, and I like The Young Ones. Does that count?

>Shake it Off
jesus christ

>Feist

?????