youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8
youtu.be/7Rfup0XKx7o?t=10m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfup0XKx7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stopped watching this shit

who is dad optimus on the floor

what was optimax's fucking problem?

>implying the third act wasn't pure kino

That's ultron's mentor, who betrayed their people. He is defeated and begs for mercy when truckinator prime blows off half of his face.
It's almost impressive just how self indulgent and over the top the whole affair was.

this scene is really what made me hate michael bay

not how garbage the movies were, but this fucking scene

it pisses me off so much

it's literally the self indulgent thing I've seen in a movie, bay could filmed himself masturbating and it still wouldn't have topped this scene

I'M ON MY KNEES . . . BEGGING, PLEASE , OPTIMUS , DON'T KILL ME . . .

"It's too late for that, traitor."

OH MY GOD , NO , OPTIM--

>OPTIMUS... NOOOOOO!
>BANG
>Half his robot face is missing, the other half is gushing colored "fluids" out of the graphic gunshot wound to the face
>hear his death rattle as his robot brains spill out
How can you hate that in a movie made by an action sclockmeister about a cartoon made only to sell toys to kids, for kids.

BLAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGBGGGGG.......

I semi-unironically love T3 for how self indulgent it is. It's like binging on junk food.

I mean to be fair to TF3 when the first one came out everybody bitched about how they would've just watched robots fighting each other (with more clarity because it was a jumble of parts) for like an hour, and that's exactly what you get in the last hour of that movie. Unfortunately the entire length of the first film is also included as a horrible set-up for that last hour as well.

Looks like the dude on the left is jerking off the dude on the right at high speed

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

>He's literally designed with a robotic beard to look like an "old" robot

transformers should literally be on PBS kids

The first part is weaker but it was a stronger first part than the first two. The parents are still annoying but Rosie is hotter than Megan, Patrick Dempsey is more fun than the other assholes, John Malkovich is funny, John Turturro and that guy form Firefly going full ham is great, and the shorter action scenes keep it going. It's my favorite Transformers movie by a mile.

COULD YOU FUCKING RETARDS PLEASE POST THE SCENE WITH SOUND

I haven't watched Transformers since the shitfest that was 2

Why doesn't anyone ever remember how Optimus begged like a bitch before Megatron saves his ass?

This scene loses its impact pretty hard

youtube.com/watch?v=HOOsQQ65xZ8

Optimus is a fuckng psycho

Best thing to come out of these movies is the new Optimus voice actor. It's really hard to go back to old Transformers now.

>shoves an axe through his face and yanks it out, ripping out his head along with his spinal cord

Why is Optimus so unrelentingly brutal in this movies? Even though they're robots, they're humanoid enough to know exactly what's happening.

I like how he triumphantly stands up, proudly showing off the defenseless surrendering enemy he just executed.
And then the movie closes with a speech about the power of friendship. Apocalypse Prime should be talking about the power of guns and violence.

Jesus christ what's his deal?

He wanted their faces

Optimus should start waterboarding decepticons in the next movie, then give some speech about freedom as they gag and weep on the floor in pain and triumphant, happy music plays in the background

>You betrayed yourself
His delivery is so awful. Took me right out of it.

i rarely laugh out loud alone but this one gets me.
I've seen this several times also.

I think that was just Michael Bay's frustration coming out. You can really tell by 3 he was tired of making PG-13 shit and just wanted to film horrific violence. He even made the transformers bleed red oil in this movie so it looked like blood.

Sure enough his next film after this was Pain N Gain.

Its the same guy retard

youtu.be/7Rfup0XKx7o?t=10m22s

Turn cinemax prime into an autobot jigsaw.

Michael Bay (accidentally?) made the perfect metaphor for American foreign policy, especially the scene in the last movie where he's beating the shit out of a t-rex robot and telling it to either serve him or die so he can teach him about freedom.

You should see part 4. His first line is literally "KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!" when he wakes up from his coma.

Also at the end he breaks his vow not to kill humans, that he made earlier in the movie, by blowing Kelsey Grammar away with his arm cannon.

People give Superman shit for killing one guy threatening innocent people yet no one bats an eye when Optimus murders a defenseless dude begging for his life.

Is that Marge krumpimg?

A defenseless old man at that.

I fucking love this meme.

I can only think of Rich Evans laughing hysterically everytime I se this scene.

To be fair, he did bring up his vow in a reference to breaking it as vengeance.

* see

Did he really?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfup0XKx7o

BUMBLEBEE

I'M ALREADY A DEMON

That's pretty intense for a children's robot beat em' up explosion movie.

>People give Superman shit for killing one guy threatening innocent people
Called a bandwagon.

Thank you so much

By slaying his foe, Optimus became just like him

Kelsey's death was hyped up on the internet around the time the movie was released but it was a let down when I finally saw it. First off, he couldn't even make it to the finale. There's a sudden, horrible greenscreen shot of him wandering towards...wherever the finale took place. Then a shot is fired and Kelsey's stuntman is blown back. Bullshit! Optimus TEARS HIS ENEMIES APART IN SLO-MO. He promised the audience blood!

This is modern age super heroes: no heroism, just a brutal fist fight for supremacy.

>
>People give Superman shit for killing one guy threatening innocent people

well that and flying through buildings killing thousands of people

Dude just ripped some guy's head off with an axe and double tapped some old fart with a shotgun, it's understandable people are not forming lines to call him out on being an asshole

I like how Megatron compliments the brutal way Prime kills him

0:20
>"YOU'RE ON FIRE!"

>happy music
more like linkin park

>I rise
>...you fall

Optimus was edgy as fuck

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

He was just narrating what was happening