>>76364884

I just want to see Brie Larson get naked and get fucked in this movie

Is this what you guys call Kenno?

Reilly-kino

Dubs confirm it shall happen

Meh looks like a solid flick to me, dunno why they made kong this fucking big but w/e

>WE

Cuz he is fighting godzilla dumbass, pay attention

This trailer makes it seem like a summer action flick with humor.....unsure how I feel about this. On one hand I wanted a serious movie, but see how well that worked out for godzilla. I guess this is like pacific rim, fun movie with monster battles.

first trailer looked promising but this one made it look like shit
too much ""humor""
kong looks like shit
the "skullcrawlers" are probably going to be some generic bullshit like the MUTOs
fuck

wut

>Godzilla was dark a DC movie
>Kong will be quippy like a Marvel movie
What is going in with this universe?

>it ain't me doesn't play
One job.

>John C. Reilly
>Wearing a jacket that says "Good for your health" on the back
>"for your health"

Is that a reference to Dr. Brule?

Kong is huge in this but still way tinier than Zilla.

Which is good.
I want Kong to be agile and climb-y with Zilla being a huge lumbering asshole like in the last film.

STR vs DEX

>That's Kong. He's King around here. King Kong. Skull Island is his kingdom.
Jesus Christ really?

Why were they shooting the spiders? They looked like they were minding their own business

He's also God.

Jesus. I thought the first trailer looked great... This is going to be awful. I never thought they could fuck up worse than Godzilla 2014 but that was only the beginning it seems. Holy shit, I can't believe how bad this looks

I like that they're basically that two-legged lizard thing from the original film on steroids

I fucking told you fags Legendary is just making capeshit with giant monsters.
Go compare this to the Shin Godzilla trailers.Legendary should just give up.

I love it. Haters gonna hate

Here's to the new golden age of kaiju kino

More like Shit Godzilla.

I thought they would at least make a good Kong movie... You were right all along, all American blockbusters are capeshit. I wish nothing but death and sadness upon Legendary and Warner Bros. Strike down the false and let true Kaiju Kino reign

user, stop.

Nothing wrong with that. Legendary making safe international crowd-pleasing monster movies allows Toho to do more unique and experimental things with the character.

If the Legendary film didn't exist, Toho would never have had the balls to leave Anno alone with the keys to the Godzilla franchise and we probably would have gotten something like Tokyo SOS with Ghidorah as a "reboot" Godzilla film instead.

APOLOGIZE

Who is the asian qt 3.14

>brie 'ham in the oven' larson
>tom 'im a male' hiddleston

I'm legit sorry. His Kong movie was pretty mediocre, but sure as shit looks better than this one

I've always loved his Kong, and in many ways it's a better movie than the original. More characterization, Kong is actually sympathetic making the tragedy much more impactful, etc. The original is still a masterpiece and a pioneer adventure/monster film, but it's mostly remembered for its effects and cool atmosphere. It's pretty much an exact remake of the silent Lost World, not that that's a bad thing. It certianly improves on LW. Jackson's Kong, while overly long and a bit indulgent, is an amazing movie that has a few of the only genuinly effective CGI action sequences ever put to screen

chinks and black people check! john goodman acting the same check!

Is this the new Dr. Steve Brule episode?

They really expanded the budget.

This made the whole thing look like derivative garbage compared to the first trailer.

What a waste.

the reason they another king kong movie was so they could do a godzilla vs king kong movie. this was known years ago

His Kong movie was literal kino

For what Jacksons Kong is Kino.

I actually prefer the lighter comedic tone, I'm tired of gritty try-hard kaiju movies like Cloverfield and Godzilla. Pacific Rim did it right.

>skullcrawlers
Did they eat all the dinosaurs?

all 3 of those sucked
shin goji was funny and grim, perfect tone throughout that encompassed feelings of everything godzilla has been through the ages

Kino for what? Championing the cause of bestiality by having a giant monkey make fuck me eyes to a man faced Jewess for over three hours?

Is Hollyjood really so fucking out of ideas that the only thing they do nowadays is remakes of remakes of remakes, and cartoon to film adaptions?

Fucking God damn man.

place your bets on the inevitable upcoming Kong vs Zilla kino lads. who will win?

King Kong for sure

looks like shit desu

don't have to, always supported based Jackson even through the great hobbit rape of 2012-2014

Whoever wins... We Lose
because it will be the worst piece of shit movie to ever feature two cartoons punching each other

Technically this isn't a remake as it shares little with the little aside from
>People go to Skull Island
>Get fucked by Big Gorilla
It doesn't share any of the same characters or plot and takes place in the 70's

>implying they won't team up to face a greater threat

they're gonna martha it out halfway through and team up against mothra or some shit and kong is gonna stab it with the empire state building because they decided to make him a fucking massive lumbering retard so he could stand up to godzilla

At least we will always have Shin Godzilla

It still seems pretty uninspired man. I want original movies with interesting storytelling through dialogue to come back. Sick and tired of the action fliks with quips and dialogue moving the story nowhere.

You know what else doesn't have any of the same characters and plot takes place in the 70s? King Kong 1976

What dumbass executive decided
>we want the Tropic Thunder audience
after Godzilla did well and people were hyped for this after the first trailer?

>team up against mothra or some shit
More like Ghidorah

kek

>mfw I'm an executive at Warner Bros and I get a call from Peter Jackson a few minutes after the trailer is released and its just him laughing into the phone

People bitched about the Edwards' boring serious Godzilla flick and now this happens I guess.

>Kong and Zilla will team up to fight Ghidora

wait so how many main characters does this movie have? I thought it was Brie Larson because it would make sense for it to be her character, but she hasn't said a word in any of the trailers. Is it Tom Hiddelston? Is it Sam Jackson? Is it John Goodman? Is it John C. Reily? Is Kong a protagonist now too?

I'm having Phantom Menace flashbacks

Kong being a bastion against Lovecraftian monsters from deep in the earth is a pretty cool concept, but everything looks like shit.

It doesn't look terrible and I kinda wanna see Sam Jackson chimp out and gets great aped

What I expect to happen. King Kong vs US Godzilla. King Kong wins. Then Godzilla gets a rematch with Shin Godzilla vs King Kong. Shin Godzilla wins obviously.

Tom will be advertised as the main character, but die 30 minutes in and be replaced by Brie.
Just like Bryan in Godzilla

I had a smile and a chuckle and some good effects. Nice. Will watch.

>too much ""humor""
I'm sorry your giant monkey movie isn't as serious as you'd like.

Oh yeah, well, let's see your remake of King Kong!

all im gonna say is giant octpus, female japs in brown face dancing lewdly, and Gorosaurus

>not having Kong team up with Jet Jaguar

Jet Jaguar would need a movie all to himself.

It'd basically have to be a love child of Pacific Rim and Speed Racer all dialed up to 12 and a line of cocaine and 3D glasses would be required before viewing

This is the only acceptable cinematic universe.

qt3.14 azn gurl
NIGGA I AM IN

Only if Takeshi Koike directs.

>not MechaGodzilla and Mechanikong

>one line of blow for a one and a half hour movie
five sounds like a more reasonable amount

Postan superior poster

So is Brie's career in the toilet now?

>no mecha-kong
dropped

Jackson's Kong was shite, literally narrow escapes: the flick.

Does literally every fucking blockbuster have to have """le quirky humour xD""" now?

You know, if you ever left your room and met people in real life, you'd know people crack jokes all the time, even in difficult situations, it's defensive mechanism. Stop playing video games with Pakis 16 hours a day, go out and meet some people, message your long-forgotten buddies via Facebook, grab a drink or two. Soak in some Sun rays.

oh shit nice

the transition from "is that a monkey" is so bad

Looks like a lot of fun, which is top of the list for things I want from a fucking goofy giant-monkey king kong kaiju movie. That 2014 godzilla film was forgettable as fuck, hopefully they are taking a chance on this one by trying to inject some personality. Also an island of giant creatures is a great homage to that original film.

t. Peter

but yeah

of coursh!

They're all the same jokes. It's boring.

>IS THAT A MONKEY

I swear if they don't make somebody else scream "he's got a tree" I'm shooting the theater

Holy

Fucking

Shit.

>KAIJU-BONER

perfect

>tom 'im a male' hiddleston
kek

Well, it would probably be Tom Hiddleston doing her. Still interested?

Cannon fodder. She'll be romantic interest for Hiddleston for five minutes then get eaten by a random giant beast (Goodman).

you look terrible

all the time

It was supposed to be Hiddleston until he started banging Tay Tay, turned himself into a joke and shat all over their marketing strategy.

No I look terrible

I want that jacket

this. hopefully she gets /lewd/ with the natives and/or kong

This.

I just love /comfy/ jungle movies.

>mfw Peter Jackson inserted podracing into Middle-earth