I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

hell be fine

>It is with deepest sorrow that we inform you of the death of Malcolm Young, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother. Malcolm had been suffering from Dementia for several years and passed away peacefully with his family by his bedside.

RIP

such a fucked up disease
runs relatively early in my family, probably would just put a fucking gun in my mouth if it came down to that
i wonder if he can still play at all. wonder if that golden right hand still has that rhythm it even if the left can't remember which chords to play

oh fuck you mean he literally actually just died, i guess that confirms he can't play any guitar anymore

fuck you OP.
I once met Angus and Malcolm. I wouldn't have even recognised them if it wasn't for my mate that was with me. They were nice and seemed like real tru-blue aussie blokes.

by all accounts you're right. but if OP even made this thread this early he's probably at least a little sad and just meming

OP is a wizard. He made this thread minutes before the news showed up.

mal had better get a fucking sticky when the mods wake up even if this was a long time coming

Damn, I hadn't seen this. Surprised no one seems to be reporting it yet.

You've really got to feel for Angus, he lost his other brother George about a month ago as well

this definitely makes me worry about angus, i don't think i could take him slipping away like malcolm just did. fucking cancer is preferable, at least you know yourself and your loved ones and can carry that with you
dementia truly takes everything, especially for an artist

oh fuck its true! oh man
one of the greatest tightest rhythm guitarists EVER
RIP

Nah. Only nu-male soyboy cucks like Lil Peep get a sticky nowadays.

Rip
is AC/DC any good?

He didn't get a pin because of his music or his personality, he got a pin because he was a meme.

start here, you probably won't be able to resist

Looks like he was playing without a couple pickups.

He will get a stick because he was in AC/DC. There'll be a lot of nonboarders coming over when this makes it onto the news networks

he probably forgot to bring them

>using anything but the bridge
>even bothering putting the other pickups on just to put more pull on the strings
what are you a pussy
malcolm would be ashamed of your silly neck faggotry

F

of course
quads confirm that Malcolm's spirit lives on and needs a sticky

Yeah, listen to Powerage

I wish all you haters would stop saying Malcolm Young is dead!

I mean I know it's hip and edgy to pretend to hate AC/DC on Sup Forums even though everybody loves them, but this sort of shit posting hits a new low.

Please stop saying he's dead, because I find this very upsetting.

If you don't like AC/DC, just don't listen to them, but please don't go talking shit about them in this manner of fashion.

To joke about somebody's death is very cruel.

Most of AC/DC would fit into that, honestly.