Name a more psychedelic album

Name a more psychedelic album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpbJACAWK8jil6vH3mv_wHB1S4PxHcztx&disable_polymer=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't be serious.

Anything Frank Zappa

Was about to post this.

Well Oiled by Hash Jar Tempo

Piper

this

Literally any psytrance album ever made. I mean even non electronic music Pink Floyd has made much better Psychedelic music

Wavves - babes

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpbJACAWK8jil6vH3mv_wHB1S4PxHcztx&disable_polymer=true

yeah i'd say Piper is more outwardly psychedelic, since Sgt Pepper has tracks like She's Leaving Home, When I'm 64, and A Day in the Life which aren't really all that psychedelic

Day in the Life is pretty psychedelic, when they're switching between John and Paul's parts.

A Day In The Life is definitely psychedelic, since it’s over the top and heavily drug-influenced, but a lot of Pepper’s is more like stylized baroque pop. Forever Changes is more psychedelic than Pepper’s.

>She's Leaving Home, When I'm 64, and A Day in the Life which aren't really all that psychedelic

but that's exactly what makes it more psychedelic

?

the songs are microdosed

this

the very end of Sgt. Pepper is one of the most psychedelic things ever

this is more psychadelic by far

Honestly the first Plastic Ono Band record has more psychedelic moments than Sgt. Pepper's

>he hasn't listened to anthem of the sun yet
P L E N D E T E C T E D

Like what? There's nothing psychedelic about Plastic Ono Band.

Same year, same band.

High IQ poster

>not recognizing the true artists.

amon duul. early pink floyd, 13th floor elevators

you ppl are really disappointing

>one of the most psychedelic things ever
spoken like a true pleb. Have you listened to any other band from the 60's?

>posting Alice Cooper in a thread about psych music

not familiar with 1st 2 alice lps, shame

Still a piss poor example in a thread talking about albums more psychedelic than Sgt Pepper.

I listened to Parable of Arable Land on LSD and I have heard plenty of extremely psychedelic things. My own music is extremely psychedelic.