It's snowing outside, give me some winter albums!

It's snowing outside, give me some winter albums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvUvTtSU1F8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7cIyWadUg
youtube.com/watch?v=XelDCDRnboE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's pretty :3
where do you live?

Norway :D

That looks really comfortable user, I want to track you down and pelt you with snowballs until you are completely exhausted, then force you to hug me for warmth. Anyway, here is a rather nice winter album - I hope that you like it!
>Pasteboard - Glitter. (30 mins. Dream pop.) Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=UvUvTtSU1F8

Nice, I was thinking it looked nordic.
Here's an album you'd probably like sitting in a place like this. I always listen to it in winter.
You generally can't go wrong with Icelandic artists for this. Also try Mum - Finally we are No One and Amiina - The Lighthouse Project

Yes! The new album is a treat as well.

is that sweden, Denmark or norway?
ahmed?

Fuck the lack of sunlight during winter though. I gotta fix my sleep schedule, I basically fall asleep at sunrise and wake up when its dark. I haven't seen the sun in weeks

obligatory

thank you user, looks interesting :D.

I haven't heard about these either, thanks everyone!

I was already thinking about this and I agree that it has a winter feel. I've already heard it tho and I want to check out something new but thanks!

I know about it but I haven't heard it yet, is it better than Unknown Pleasures?

>is it better than Unknown Pleasures?
i think it is but it's a matter of taste really

can you name some differences?

Eskimo by The Residents

i'd say it's a bit more melodic, darker lyrics, more atmospheric and the individual tracks are generally longer. it's the most beautiful thing that joy division or new order have ever released imo

sounds like my cup of tea, thank you!

Tell me what you think of Vincent Gallo-When

/vip/ reporting in.
OP, here is a song for you.
I had to split it so I wouldn't ruin it with the file size limit.
It is silly Sup Forums doesn't allow sound.

>tfw snowed over night
>currently watching a bright red cardinal on a snowy branch while drinking coffee and listening to Eliane Radigue

Comfy life mane

>Snowing in Norway
>meanwhile Portugal has been having a drought since late Spring, has only rained for about five days in the past two months

If not for the drought it would be pretty good, desu. Watched some hotties dressed in their summer clothes in November

Fuck me I want to experience the snow but I also don't want to deal with the cold. Black folk like me weren't made for cold climates.

Nice picture!

Where are you from

AZ

you can always wear more clothes
I think it's shittier in a desert where you can only get so naked

Så ut som Norge, ja!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7cIyWadUg

youtube.com/watch?v=XelDCDRnboE

Tfw you live in a part of Norway where it rarely snows even during wintertime