Lil Peep's last interview

>"I want to go deep into fashion, I want to go maybe into acting, there's a lot of stuff I would like to go into. I just want to try more shit and become more well-rounded when it comes to whatever I'm doing. I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds. I feel like I'm a creative and I want to take advantage of that. Sometimes I'll be watching a movie then think to myself that I could do a better job."

Damn... He could've been the next Kanye West

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_eJ40A2DaU?t=1m27s
soundcloud.com/gothboiclique/last-fall-prod-nedarb
twitter.com/TATTED_UP_ESE/status/931612776534917120
youtube.com/watch?v=d74Y5Mn1HBU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXfQmO3dkMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the juden felt his power growing too strong and sent in a mossad agent to give him fent laced xanax

look into it

he was a meme on /fa/ for a while

>I feel like I'm creative
nah probably for the best he didn't get to it

He has tats all over his face. Nobody would've hired him except for some lame high school movie.

Thank fuck he's dead, these talentless shits always talk out of their ass

You can erase tats with CGI and makeup

Name one famous actor with significant face/neck tattoos

Anyone got some young peeps?

Hes talking about his interests. What makes you think he is lying? Also I think he did a decent job at becoming a work of fashion art. A bunch of hit and misses but he was bold enough to try shit

Jesus he looks so normal there

This but unironically

Lil Pepe

>

youtu.be/z_eJ40A2DaU?t=1m27s

Where did it go so wrong?

some bitch probably broke his heart real bad and he used drugs to get over it

long island is literally full of druggies

tfw the best emotional defense is 2 b numb but it defeats the purpose of the relationship

hanging with the wrong guys, people influence you a lot

Damn what a feminine back.

Just another generic stupid goy

wtf this is making me sad

soundcloud.com/gothboiclique/last-fall-prod-nedarb

fuck so based and bold
Be numb until you have full trust, she cant give you shit for being numb when for all the time shes known you you have been cold. She probably likes it that way.

right so like every other rapper that's also an actor / director / ceo / dancer / producer / line cook

but can't do any of them well?

It doesnt hurt to dream.

You're fucking high if you think any studio would shell out the money needed to CGI the tattoos of his dumb fucking face from every second of screen time.

master of none.

Now they gotta CGI the whole PEEP

I think he would meme death a lot to the point he was using death as a marketing tool to increase his edge points and death just had enough and said let me show u the real deal bro

taste is subjective

>dive into different worlds
well,he's delving into hades right this moment

i was glad peep died, but all of this posting is making me a little sad ngl

twitter.com/TATTED_UP_ESE/status/931612776534917120

Why are ppl not taught the difference between sleeping, being passed out, or being dead?

he was the male grimes

>Sometimes I'll be watching a movie then think to myself that I could do a better job."
literally every single person says or thinks this

he was just a glorified normie

Lol

The dude was a massive cuck. His Tumblr gf was getting BLACKED all over town and it took HER of all people to show him a video of her blowing some black dude to finally break up with her

Aww, that makes me so sad though. He had a lot of dreams and aspirations in life. No matter what your opinion on his music was, he's still a human. Fuck life.

Man I'm starting to feel really bad about all the times I roasted him.

Degenerates aren't human

"I remember going around as a kid in my neighborhood with friends and dancing in our underwear for money. I could make so much money for toys & games doing that."

anyone remember some interview he gave where he said that?

He numbed himself with drugs from the pain/trauma of rape/sexual abuse as a kid. All his lyrics about drugs, pussy was just an escape from all the old dicks he had to suck/fuck as a kid most likely.

>was just an escape from all the old dicks he had to suck/fuck

formerly seed/feed

fine if it is a personal outlet. it just becomes something different altogether when it becomes and public outlet.

he says that at 1:03...

youtube.com/watch?v=d74Y5Mn1HBU

wtf?

That pumpkin was beside the couch he died on

So glad this cancer is dead. I wish they would all die

Doesnt say he did it in their underwear

Edgy

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAGE

S

Peep will never die

I am zi most pawaful emprah of all time. i play turtle\s shell.

Get this to Tracy. Wait...I don't know if he cares.

WATTA fuck did you say nigga?

SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE

The Market Speaks

the bitch in question is called Toopoor and she had the nerve to post a bunch of pictures of them after his death ignoring that she contributed to his downward spiral. Also apparently the ex bf of the girl who sold the laced xans to peep came forward and said she'd put people in the hospital with dodgy xans before so she knew what she was doing.

Who da fuck is Justin Bajbar

Face tattoos NEVER looks good.

the rock

In my opinion^

because there's no fucking culture in this shit hole.

who teaches you how to do anything?

nobody.

may as well tat my face i guess.

everybody's fucking lost

End peep posting. Fucking shit. I'm begging you!